Learned Ignorance

Aug 2, 2010
Hey everyone,
My name is William and I am a film maker in the Orlando area. I currently submitted a short script I wrote to the Pepsi Refresh Project so I could hopefully receive the funds to shoot it as a film. The Script is titled Learned Ignorance and it is based on racism. If you would like more info, please click the link below, and every vote counts so please help. You can vote every day in August. Thanks in advance and let's make this important film!!!

Well i guess I can't post the link but you can go to Pepsi Refresh and look up Learned Ignorance, or find me on facebook.

William Brown

You're right. It is learned.....and very often earned.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FJfrZt5Btw]YouTube - Jews " Killer of Jesus "[/ame]

Hey everyone,
My name is William and I am a film maker in the Orlando area. I currently submitted a short script I wrote to the Pepsi Refresh Project so I could hopefully receive the funds to shoot it as a film. The Script is titled Learned Ignorance and it is based on racism. If you would like more info, please click the link below, and every vote counts so please help. You can vote every day in August. Thanks in advance and let's make this important film!!!

Well i guess I can't post the link but you can go to Pepsi Refresh and look up Learned Ignorance, or find me on facebook.

William Brown
Welcome to USMB.

Why should I want to find you somewhere else? After you post 15 times, get on here and hit me with your best shot.

Forum List

Back