Learned a lot from a Fashion Travelogue about Palestinians.

Watched a fascinating show on a network I didn't know existed last night. It was about Palestinian fashion designers in Israel and Gaza. I learned any number of really enlightening things from this VICE network show,.

Palestine - STATES OF UNDRESS - VICELAND

1) Ramallah is a JEWEL of a city by Mid East standards. Very livable and vibrant,.

2) There are only FOUR female fashion models in all of the Pali territorities. Families often forcibly remove the models from shows before they get their first chance to model.

3) Young Pali women can buy lingerie and crotchless panties in Ramallah, but in Hebron none of that nonsense is tolerated. (No wonder they can't agree on "representation". )

4) While fashion design biz prospers in the West Bank -- in Gaza the rare female surfer is FORCED to paddle out and surf in full garb --- head to toe. Not as much of a fun beach.. Her "surfboard" was styrofoam anyways..

5) Israeli presence in Ramallah is sparse and life goes on. While in Hebron, because of only about 500 Jewish residents -- the IDF has militarized vital parts of that 95% muslim city. Making whole neighborhoods into deserted buffer zones. Doesn't REALLY seem to be a "good investment" to me.

6) TeenAge "parties" in the West Bank often involve singing great traditional tunes about "not having cowards for leaders".. What a blast..

7) The only "all female:" Mid-East racing team is composed of WB young women. Mostly "drifting and short track events".

What's clear was difference in the quality of life in 2 of the largest WB Pali cities compared to PRESENT life in squalor and suppression in Gaza. Fully attributable to the "Hamas resistance".. I'm seriously doubting that any WB Pali is hoping for a Hamas presence in their towns anytime soon. At least from the YOUTH perspective that was given in this documentary. .

Hebron might not be a good investment for the Israelis, but it is the oldest Jewish city.
Not technically "Jewish".

You are confusing "Jewish" with "Hebrew".

There were 11 other tribes in ancient Mosaic Israel.

Watched a fascinating show on a network I didn't know existed last night. It was about Palestinian fashion designers in Israel and Gaza. I learned any number of really enlightening things from this VICE network show,.

1) Ramallah is a JEWEL of a city by Mid East standards. Very livable and vibrant,.

2) There are only FOUR female fashion models in all of the Pali territorities. Families often forcibly remove the models from shows before they get their first chance to model.

3) Young Pali women can buy lingerie and crotchless panties in Ramallah, but in Hebron none of that nonsense is tolerated. (No wonder they can't agree on "representation". )

4) While fashion design biz prospers in the West Bank -- in Gaza the rare female surfer is FORCED to paddle out and surf in full garb --- head to toe. Not as much of a fun beach.. Her "surfboard" was styrofoam anyways..

5) Israeli presence in Ramallah is sparse and life goes on. While in Hebron, because of only about 500 Jewish residents -- the IDF has militarized vital parts of that 95% muslim city. Making whole neighborhoods into deserted buffer zones. Doesn't REALLY seem to be a "good investment" to me.

6) TeenAge "parties" in the West Bank often involve singing great traditional tunes about "not having cowards for leaders".. What a blast..

7) The only "all female:" Mid-East racing team is composed of WB young women. Mostly "drifting and short track events".

What's clear was difference in the quality of life in 2 of the largest WB Pali cities compared to PRESENT life in squalor and suppression in Gaza. Fully attributable to the "Hamas resistance".. I'm seriously doubting that any WB Pali is hoping for a Hamas presence in their towns anytime soon. At least from the YOUTH perspective that was given in this documentary. .
Nice summary.

The video would not let me watch it.

You have to sign in to see it.

Well fanaticism is rife in izzlahm and they try to keep their women covered in yards of cloth.

There is still a prostitution industry in the moosleem countries (I know this first hand) and they make a lot of money, but these babes are divorced in most cases. You may have to go all the way to Morocco for a good whore though. There is a lot of French and Spanish in-breeding in Morocco. However the babes even there are excessively hairy and have a lot of hair on their azzes too -- trust me I have seen it all.

:D

What??!

Well fanaticism is rife in izzlahm and they try to keep their women covered in yards of cloth.

There is still a prostitution industry in the moosleem countries (I know this first hand) and they make a lot of money, but these babes are divorced in most cases. You may have to go all the way to Morocco for a good whore though. There is a lot of French and Spanish in-breeding in Morocco. However the babes even there are excessively hairy and have a lot of hair on their azzes too -- trust me I have seen it all.

:D

What??!
Not sure what your own position is on Arab/Persian fashions.

But prostitution is everywhere.

Girlies learned thousands of years ago they can make money renting it instead of just selling it.

tumblr_nc4pz0aOVD1rkn8fuo1_500.jpg

After watching snippets of life from Pali land. I kind of wonder whether a better solution might be "city-states". Not just ONE "palestine" -- but a collection of Enclaves with some kind of ingenious connectivity.

Because the disparities in just these 3 little glimpses in Pali life explains why it's so difficult to trust and elect a "national" government.

The enclaves could be independently governed and administered and roll in a whole bunch of "rural" and "reserved" land that goes with each of them..

Is that workable??? Could actually be a good life when you start from West Bank urban standards compared to a lot of the neighboring Arab countries..
Palestine has always run on local governments. National governments have been non existent or foreign appointed. I know Bethlehem and Gaza have had mayors and councils since the 19th century. Each city was responsible for its surrounding territory.

Drifting is a popular sport in Saudi Arabia. However it is the deadliest sport in the world. I have a couple videos about drifting and I couldn't begin to imagine all the deaths and injuries. I'll post them when I find them.

Forum List

Back