Lean Forward; The Left's Pre-K And K12 Homosexual Brainwashing Program

[

Wrong. Rome fell for several reasons:

Constant warfare
Ethics decline
Moral depravity
Failing economy
Praetorian guard

What Christian Funditard Home Skule did you learn that bit of retardation in?

The Roman empire first did not have a "moral issue" or "ethics decline". The Roman Orgy was largely a myth, much like Christians being thrown to Lions. (Never actually happened, made up by later Christian progandists, which is too bad, I'd pay good money to see that.)

Now while there was a crisis of the Third Century where the military - including the Praetorians - ignored the rule of law in appointing emperors, that had been largely hashed out by the time of Diocletian.

No, the real thing that caused the rapid decline of Roman was Christianity, mostly in that it destroyed much of the old knowledge because it was "Pagan".

No, the real thing that caused the rapid decline of Rome was Christianity, mostly in that it destroyed much of the old knowledge because it was "Pagan".

Once the sheeple started being able to read is what brought the final blow to the Roman Empire, this was there mistake, they did not have a control on education or perceive it to be a threat, until people started to get wise and start doing there own thing and disobeying.

eg. A Roman guard says: You are not allowed to make and have swords.
Then the Peasant says: FUCK YOU, come and take it out of my hand if you got a problem with it.

[

Constant warfare
Ethics decline
Moral depravity
Failing economy
Praetorian guard

What Christian Funditard Home Skule did you learn that bit of retardation in?

The Roman empire first did not have a "moral issue" or "ethics decline". The Roman Orgy was largely a myth, much like Christians being thrown to Lions. (Never actually happened, made up by later Christian progandists, which is too bad, I'd pay good money to see that.)

Now while there was a crisis of the Third Century where the military - including the Praetorians - ignored the rule of law in appointing emperors, that had been largely hashed out by the time of Diocletian.

No, the real thing that caused the rapid decline of Roman was Christianity, mostly in that it destroyed much of the old knowledge because it was "Pagan".

You should probably try reading history through historical manuscripts instead of conspiracy websites such as straight dope. You are dead wrong. It is well known that Nero had many christians killed....some burned alive, some thrown to animals etc.

Last edited:
Ironically, as we follow in Rome's footsteps, the worst degeneracy and depravity of the people are found most in the cities leaving the rural areas relatively untouched. Just like the Roman Empire, away from the cities, families are still relatively strong with mothers and fathers raising children.

You're making my point that it was Christianity that brought the Roman Empire down. True Roman virtues were kept alive by the country dweller, the paganus. :eek:

You should probably try reading history through historical manuscripts instead of conspiracy websites such as straight dope. You are dead wrong. It is well known that Nero had many christians killed....some burned alive, some thrown to animals etc.

Please, I dumped Straight Dope when I realized they were the Obama Apology society.

(Sorry, man, I'm critical of both sides.)

Fact is, Nero probably didn't oppress the Christians at all. The passage in the Annals of Tacitus appears to be a medival interpolation. Later Christians stuck it in there.

Suetonius doesn't mention it at all in his "Lives of the Caesars". Nor is it mentioned in Dio Cassius.

Also, a lot of these rather laughable martyrdom stories are lifted directly from pagan mythology.

They don't see it that way. They only see that the way things were was bad for them.

They figure this time they can do it right because they are smarter and more prepared for the unintended consequences of these programs.

Probably because the Roman Empire was doing fine until the Christians took it over.

The Dark Ages were the first "Faith-Based" Iniative.

Constant warfare
Ethics decline
Moral depravity
Failing economy
Praetorian guard

Ethics decline and Moral depravity?

Give me a fucking break. Rome rose to its highest peak while it still had depravity and shoddy ethics.

Those are two false reasons.

Forum List

Back