Leaks & Loyalty

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
I get the impression that General Dempsey is ticked off because retired military personnel no longer have to obey his orders:

General Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, gave an interview with Fox News on 22 August and discussed his "disappointment" with the critique of the Obama administration by the Special Operations OPSEC Education Fund (OPSEC).

XXXXX

. . . he claims that as the steward of the military profession, he is critical of former service members for "using the uniform, whatever uniform, for partisan politics" while giving the referenced interview in uniform. He continues by complaining about OPSEC by claiming that their effort to educate the public regarding the sensitive nature of national intelligence information is "not useful. It's not useful to me."

Please view the two videos to put Dempsey in perspective. The videos are primarily about Senator Sessions trying to get to the bottom of Leon Panetta implementing the administration’s position on defending this country. However, notice in the first video that Dempsey is Panetta’s guy:

In the second video John Bolton clarifies what Panetta said. Ambassador Bolton does not cite General Dempsey, but, once again, I urge you to remember that Dempsey is Panetta’s guy:

Dempsey is critical of former military personnel complaining about leaked intelligence secrets. My first problem:

General Dempsey should retire so he, too, can say anything he wants to say. As a retired officer he can preach surrendering America’s sovereignty to the United Nations to his heart’s content. In fact, James R. Stewart uses less polite terms than I use to suggest that Dempsey retire:

If he is a man of honor -- like in Duty, Honor, Country, from his West Point days -- he should at very least apologize to every veteran for his statements. At best, he should resign...for Honor's sake.

August 26, 2012
The General and Political Speech
By James R. Stewart

Articles: The General and Political Speech

Here’s my take on the issues involved: Civilians leaking intelligence secrets and methods is definitely traitorousness, while every active military officer who places the United Nations above the United States in anything is guilty of punishable treason.

Surely, the damage done by Dempsey in that one appearance before Senator Sessions dwarfs the harm done by all of the intelligence leaks coming out of the White House. I say that because leaks will stop when Hussein & Company are gone, while getting permission from the United Nations to defend this country will live in Democrat circles far into the future.

Just so no one thinks I am downplaying the importance of exposing leaked intelligence data, let me point out that it’s a major catastrophe with profound consequences when leaking intelligence secrets is less damaging to the country than the things A FEW of our military leaders advocate while still in uniform.

I’ll close with a video about leaking intelligence secrets that I’m sure General Dempsey, et al. find objectionable:

Last edited:
Granny says, "Dat's right - hang him from the nearest yardarm...
icon_grandma.gif

Source of National Security Breach Identified – Leaker is David Laufman of DOJ
February 28, 2017 Obama holdover David Laufman is the source of the national security leaks, Cernovich Media can exclusively report. David Laufman, Chief of Counterintelligence, has all classified information regarding espionage pass by his desk.
The leaks have wrongly been blamed on the FBI, sources tell me, leading to a morale issue with the agency. “The FBI prides itself as being seen as apolitical,” one source told me, “and are frustrated that they are being accused of playing politics.” “DOJ has been completely politicized by Obama’s appointees,” a member of the intelligence community informed me, “leading to major conflicts with the FBI.”

The FBI is totally unable to stop the national security "leakers" that have permeated our government for a long time. They can't even……

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 24, 2017

Laufman, who had donated to Obama’s presidential campaign fund in past election cycles, was the DOJ official who investigated Hillary Clinton in what was promised to be an independent investigation. How an Obama donor could be trusted to investigate Obama’s heir apparent was never explored by the fake news media. Even worse is that as Chief of Counterintelligence, Laufman has the power to kill any investigations into leaks, a power he has been exercising. Another source told me Attorney General Jeff Sessions must “clear out” Obama holdovers like Laufman if the Trump administration expects the leaks to stop.

Mike Cernovich is the author of Gorilla Mindset. His latest book, MAGA Mindset, explained the rise of Trump, predicted Trump’s win, and was published before the election. You can read it here, because you want to understand world affairs.

Source of National Security Breach Identified – Leaker is David Laufman of DOJ

How far in American history do you want to go back with the concept of "leaks and loyalty? Apparently FDR talked old Soldier Doug MacArthur who had done his duty in WW1 and retired as COS to stay on in 1941 and become the commanding general of the post most likely to be the target of the Japanese impending aggression. What was FDR thinking? By April of 1942 MacArthur had abandoned his army and his staff was the only survivors of the Battan surrender.

Forum List

Back