Leaked Secret Information Led To The Right Wing Machine Trying To Shake Down Roberts

I find you more an authority on Limp than hard. Why not consider more time defending your argument than whining about what other people say. Focus on what you have control over, rather than what you have no control over. ;) Try looking at your OP and Link as a Portal.

Read the OP...it does not support his rant. Unless I am missing something...all these leaks came after the fact and show that people were pissed. Had they come before...we might have a different discussion.

Blackballs turns out to be braindeadballs.

What happened? At first I thought a brain cell from you started forming that you were against anyone that would shake down supreme court justices. Now it just confirms the fact that you are a partisan hack that doesn't give a damn about the constitution, only about forcing though the radical right wing agenda.

I told you before about posting drunk. The Time article you linked to clearly stated that Roberts changed from supporting the mandate to opposing it, it speculated that pressure from Obama and the NYT caused Roberts to switch his vote, it also clearly spelled out how pissed that made the conservative justices, and explains that they leaked this after the decision to explain their dissent.

Does your conservative conspiracy have a time machine now?

Last edited:
It's a tax. Roberts correctly identified it as a tax.

If you don't like the tax, take Roberts' advice and get rid of the executive and legislators that voted for the tax.

It's a tax, only if you also believe that paying a fine for a speeding ticket is also a "tax", or paying a fine for violating ANY law is a "tax".

Is an early withdrawal penalty on an IRA a tax, or a fine?

Its a tax. If you don't believe me perhaps you will believe the IRS, the ultimate authority on taxes.

Can I take money from my SEP, SARSEP or SIMPLE IRA plan while I am still working?
You can take distributions from your IRA (including your SEP-IRA or SIMPLE-IRA) at any time. There is no need to show a hardship in order to take a distribution. However, in addition to including the distribution in income, it may be subject to a 10% additional tax http://www.irs.gov/retirement/participant/article/0,,id=211440,00.htmlif you are under age 59 1/2. The additional tax is 25% if you take a distribution from your SIMPLE-IRA in the first 2 years you participate in the SIMPLE IRA plan. There is no exception to the 10% additional tax specifically for hardships.

http://www.irs.gov/retirement/article/0,,id=111413,00.html

Seriously, go play with your baby rattle.

I find you more an authority on Limp than hard. Why not consider more time defending your argument than whining about what other people say. Focus on what you have control over, rather than what you have no control over. ;) Try looking at your OP and Link as a Portal.

Read the OP...it does not support his rant. Unless I am missing something...all these leaks came after the fact and show that people were pissed. Had they come before...we might have a different discussion.

Blackballs turns out to be braindeadballs.

What happened? At first I thought a brain cell from you started forming that you were against anyone that would shake down supreme court justices. Now it just confirms the fact that you are a partisan hack that doesn't give a damn about the constitution, only about forcing though the radical right wing agenda.

Your assertions in the OP are not supported by your claim.

I posted something asking you to bring forward your arguments so I can see the connection I seem to be missing.

If there was outside pressure from either side...(like Obama's diareah of the mouth), there should be dire consequences.

Obama should have been castigated for his remarks.

Roberts should not be reading the papers.

of real importance:

"Supreme Court leaks — especially one originating so close to the bench and coming just a few days after a ruling of such gravity — are virtually unheard of, even if all the circumstances the story describes are not."

Read more: Roberts, Conservative Outcast, and Court's Surprising Leak | Swampland | TIME.com

It's like America's Murdoch scandal....right wingers going after people in power

Nailed it. The right wing thugs are shaking down everyone all the way to supreme court justices.

The hard right GOP and the right wing machine are the scum of this nation that doesn't give a damn about the constitution. The founding fathers must be rolling in their graves at this.

:evil:

It's a tax. Roberts correctly identified it as a tax.

If you don't like the tax, take Roberts' advice and get rid of the executive and legislators that voted for the tax.

It's a tax, only if you also believe that paying a fine for a speeding ticket is also a "tax", or paying a fine for violating ANY law is a "tax".

It's pretty simple logic, junior.

Roberts voted the way he did because he wants the American people to "experience" what massive left wing economic destruction is all about, with the end result being the destruction of the Democrat party for many, many years to come.

"We The People" have had enough of leftist political ideology and shortsighted and nonsensical leftist legislative nightmares. Roberts wants to make sure those "on the fence" FINALLY "get it".

The joke is on YOU, leftist lemmings. :badgrin:

Enjoy your Obamacare.

you must hang around with quantumgaybag and liar-ability. :cuckoo:

The shared responsibility payment is a tax by another name, penalty, in the mandate's text. For constitutional purposes Roberts ruled a tax cannot be called by another name, a penalty, when it functions in reality as a tax.

So the payment penalty is a tax. :lmao:

A bump to see if B.L. can quit licking Lakhota's balls long enough to explain how his article supports his rant in the OP.

Forum List

Back