Leaked Secret Information Led To The Right Wing Machine Trying To Shake Down Roberts

And this how the whackos lose another conservative chief justice. The Con supres are partisan a-holes, as well as the otherPubs...I see the Kock Bros. are expected to give 400 million to Romney the bought off douche......HAHA!

Romneycare for everyone!! LOL

Romneycare a great success, none of the PUB doom and gloom.

Frontline said cost rises are now 2%, easily the lowest in the USA. So change the channel...

"For this reason he also provided for subsidies for individuals living below three times the federal poverty line to make insurance affordable. This “three-legged stool”—banning discrimination in insurance markets, mandating that individuals purchase insurance, and providing low-income subsidies for insurance purchase—became the basis for both our reform in Massachusetts and for the Affordable Care Act (ACA).The enormous success of health-care reform in the almost six years since its passage in Massachusetts can make us more confident that this three-legged stool will work for the nation as a whole. We have covered about two-thirds of uninsured Massachusetts residents, and have lowered the premiums in the non-group market by half relative to national premium trends. And we have done so with broad public support. Moreover, this reform succeeded without interfering with the employer-sponsored insurance market that works for most of our residents: employer-sponsored insurance coverage has actually risen in Massachusetts, while falling sharply nationally, and the premiums for employer-sponsored insurance rose no faster in Massachusetts than they did nationally.This was all possible because the individual mandate ended the “death spiral” of trying to obtain fairly priced insurance by just forcing insurers to charge everyone the same price.

The bottom line is that we can’t have fairly priced insurance for the healthy and sick alike without the broad participation that is guaranteed by the mandate. The mandate is the spinach we have to eat to get the dessert that is fairly priced insurance coverage.

Actually, RomneyCare is an enormous success « Hot Air HeadlinesMar 27, 2012 ... Actually, RomneyCare is an enormous success. Into this chasm stepped the hero of our story, Governor Mitt Romney, and his plan for ...http://www.factcheck.org/2011/03/rom...nd-falsehoods/ -

Cachedromneycare success - Google Search

This is pretty damning evidence against the GOP thugs. Roberts initially sided with voting against the ACA, but later had second thoughts as he had to do the right thing by upholding the constitution, and not crapping all over it to appease to what the GOP wanted.
This put the GOP into an uproar and they somehow acquired secret leaked information and tried to use their thuggery to get Roberts to vote against the constitution, and for their right wing cronyism, which failed.

It's pretty damn funny that the party supposedly for "pro constitution!" is quick to try and shred it to pieces just so they get what they want,...

John Roberts, Conservative Outcast, and the Supreme Court’s Unprecedented Leak | Swampland | TIME.com

Please pull forward the parts of the article that you are using to make this claim.

Supreme Court leaks — especially one originating so close to the bench and coming just afew days after a ruling of such gravity — are virtually unheard of, even if all the circumstances the story describes are not.

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2012/07/0...reme-courts-unprecedented-leak/#ixzz1zWowBQS2

The article says the other justices tried to get him to change his mind.

When I got a chance to look at the article, I had to wonder just what in the hell you were talking about.

From the author:

I claim no inside knowledge whatsoever of the court or this story, but all leaks happen for the same reason. In a recent piece about why national-security officials give reporters classified information, Steven Aftergood wrote, “They do so not to subvert policy but to explain it, to defend it and to execute it.” In this case, it looks as if conservative members of the court felt the need to explain publicly why the decision went against them, defend their efforts to prevent the outcome and vent a little spleen.

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2012/07/0...reme-courts-unprecedented-leak/#ixzz1zWprGyS2

These leaks happened after the fact.....this negates your whole freaking rant about trying to get him to vote against the constitution...which he wound up doing anyway.

I looked for a page 2 to see if I missed something. This whole thread shows that you are so blindly partisan that you jump off a cliff at a milquetoast story and follow it, Ed Shultz style, to some illogical, unsupportable conclusion.

Last edited:
It is what it is. Make up your mind.

Read the OP and the link, it's not that hard :tongue:

I find you more an authority on Limp than hard. Why not consider more time defending your argument than whining about what other people say. Focus on what you have control over, rather than what you have no control over. ;) Try looking at your OP and Link as a Portal.

Read the OP...it does not support his rant. Unless I am missing something...all these leaks came after the fact and show that people were pissed. Had they come before...we might have a different discussion.

Blackballs turns out to be braindeadballs.

"Romneycare for all!! That should the Dem slogan...Pub dupes!

You're on the wrong thread asswipe.

Go back to the romper room where you belong and get someone to change your Depends so you don't get a rash on your ass...and neck.

More bs gossip Pubcrappe...change the channel.

What are you making reference too.

Nobody ever knows because you never cite the post you are responding to.

STFU.

And enjoy Obamas**tcare while you've got it....it won't be here long.

Read the OP and the link, it's not that hard :tongue:

I find you more an authority on Limp than hard. Why not consider more time defending your argument than whining about what other people say. Focus on what you have control over, rather than what you have no control over. ;) Try looking at your OP and Link as a Portal.

Read the OP...it does not support his rant. Unless I am missing something...all these leaks came after the fact and show that people were pissed. Had they come before...we might have a different discussion.

Blackballs turns out to be braindeadballs.

What happened? At first I thought a brain cell from you started forming that you were against anyone that would shake down supreme court justices. Now it just confirms the fact that you are a partisan hack that doesn't give a damn about the constitution, only about forcing though the radical right wing agenda.

And so is Ted Kennedy (thank God)...does not mean the disease is gone.

Congratulations on the most disgusting post I've ever read on this forum. You must be proud of yourself.

Were talking about a guy that killed a woman, and instead of reporting it, he went home and got some sleep. He was a shit bag and generally awful person. We should be celebrating his death.

Last edited:
It's a tax. Roberts correctly identified it as a tax.

If you don't like the tax, take Roberts' advice and get rid of the executive and legislators that voted for the tax.

It's a tax, only if you also believe that paying a fine for a speeding ticket is also a "tax", or paying a fine for violating ANY law is a "tax".

Is an early withdrawal penalty on an IRA a tax, or a fine?

People with negative rep should be limited to a couple thread starts per day.

If that happened this would turn into a conservative Utopia..

can't have that...:D

As for starting threads, you've only been here five minutes yourself and already have started more thread in five minutes than I've started in six years...

Where did you go? No one on the right stands for the constitution and against the crony attacks on it by the right?

I have a job jackass.

And I have not fully digested the article.

But, I do know that Obama challenged the SCOTUS openly.

Are you going to denounce that ?

Can't you scan your cheap-arsed tablet as you sweep the streets?

Forum List

Back