Leaked Memo

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by eric, Nov 15, 2003.

1. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  2. dijetlo

dijetlo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Uh oh, the national enquirer has spotted big foot again.....What's this make, the seventh or eight time they've prooved this claim?
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

3. SLClemens

SLClemens Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    What I don't get is, if the CIA had accumulated all this evidence over such a long time why keep it such a secret? Why not open it up to public and international scrutiny? Wait... I think I might know why, lol.

4. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't be silly, no one could believe in Bigfoot, it is absurd, time is better spent looking for the Lockness Monster !:p

5. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    All kidding aside, it does seem a little funny that it is just coming out now, but I think you guys are smart enough to not just dismiss a report like this without further investigation.

6. dijetlo

dijetlo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh man, you are getting really good at this game. Point eric!!!! I'll shut up until I've read it....
    :laugh:

7. SLClemens

SLClemens Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree, but I'm sure there's someone less lazy than me who'll do a proper job of investigating this report. I only spend about two to four hours a day on the Net and there are too many more interesting things to do.

8. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Actually what I was trying to say was it should be investigated further by the proper agencies and commitees.

9. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    I'll reserve comment on the article itself once further investigation is done.

I just find it funny that the other day everyone took a leaked memo from the CIA as gospel but in this scenario they find it laughable. Does this on not support your cause?

10. dijetlo

dijetlo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    This memo is not from the CIA, (stop watching Fox, they are the ones mislabeling it).
    This memo was created by "Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Douglas J. Feith"
    A little background on Mr Feiths, he is a Rumsfeld political apointee and a contributing member of the People for a New American Century (PNAC).