Leaked Executive Order on guns...?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Leaked Trump Executive Order: Designation of Militia Rifles?

I wonder if this is true? I really don't understand WHY he would need an EO when we have a majority in congress and can pass damn near anything,of course there are a lot of RINO's and Cuckservatives in the GOP so. The end of the video does says its MARCH blank so its either fake OR they pushed it back. Maybe its because President Trump knows what Mueller is doing and is preempting any ILLEGAL and UNCONSTITUTIONAL attempt to remove the people's president from the oval office. I don't know.

I wonder if this is true? I really don't understand WHY he would need an EO when we have a majority in congress and can pass damn near anything,of course there are a lot of RINO's and Cuckservatives in the GOP so. The end of the video does says its MARCH blank so its either fake OR they pushed it back. Maybe its because President Trump knows what Mueller is doing and is preempting any ILLEGAL and UNCONSTITUTIONAL attempt to remove the people's president from the oval office. I don't know.
EO's are a weak way of instituting policy when a President has shown inability to legislate with Congress. Obama over used the EO's after he lost control over congress and the Republican obstruction movement began... There was plenty of valid critique from constitutionalists about these actions. It's pretty pathetic that Trump is going that road so soon, especially with control in both the house and senate

EO's are a weak way of instituting policy when a President has shown inability to legislate with Congress. Obama over used the EO's after he lost control over congress and the Republican obstruction movement began... There was plenty of valid critique from constitutionalists about these actions. It's pretty pathetic that Trump is going that road so soon, especially with control in both the house and senate
I just don't think its true. It makes no sense. Cucks and RINO's especially ones up for reelection won't dare vote no on something like this. I wish we had seen the actual supposed EO the guy was reading AND as the guy says any new president can reverse it!

Forum List

Back