Leaked Cable: McCain Promised Qaddafi To Help Secure Military Equipment From U.S.

show me the same thing for the McCain trip, anal wart.
No moving the goalposts.

YOU SAID that Congressional trips like McCain and Graham went on in Tripoli are approved by the White House.

I just proved you wrong.

Man up. Then I'll address whatever point you wish to make.

You proved only that your reading comprehension skills suck.

My exact words...

Do official delegations typically NOT have presidential approval?

Pelosi obviously did not, as your exampled plainly showed.

I asked for the same for the McCain trip, showing it was not approved. Unless you can prove it was not, common sense would indicate it was approved. Even a brain as small as yours should be able to follow that path.
There is nothing so small as a man who cannot admit when he's wrong.

Take a tip from your wingnut friend, daveman.

No moving the goalposts.

YOU SAID that Congressional trips like McCain and Graham went on in Tripoli are approved by the White House.

I just proved you wrong.

Man up. Then I'll address whatever point you wish to make.

My exact words...

Do official delegations typically NOT have presidential approval?

I asked for the same for the McCain trip, showing it was not approved. Unless you can prove it was not, common sense would indicate it was approved. Even a brain as small as yours should be able to follow that path.

No need to insult yourself. You fucked up and misquoted me (as indicated in RED above).

Man up.

Unless, of course, you can prove that like Pelosi, McCain's delegation did not have Presidential approval.

Last edited:

My exact words...

No need to insult yourself. You fucked up and misquoted me (as indicated in RED above).

Man up.

Unless, of course, you can prove that like Pelosi, McCain's delegation did not have Presidential approval.

I just proved it. Unless you think Bush and Perino are liars.

Man up.

No, dip shit. You proved Pelosi did not have Presidential approval for her trip to Syria. You are avoiding proving anything about McCain's trip like you avoid making posts that are factual and relevant to the thread.

Now, if you cannot prove McCain's trip was not approved, then sit down shut up and let the adults continue to discuss things. If you can, then do so.

Man up.

No, dip shit. You proved Pelosi did not have Presidential approval for her trip to Syria. You are avoiding proving anything about McCain's trip like you avoid making posts that are factual and relevant to the thread.

Now, if you cannot prove McCain's trip was not approved, then sit down shut up and let the adults continue to discuss things. If you can, then do so.

No, moron. You still haven't backed up your claim:

And McCain was acting under the orders of the President (Obama) at that time.

Get busy, boy!

Correct. So why are you using him as a red herring?

Or is it just another case of the buck not stopping at the top when it's a Republican president?
I made a mistake, you idiot.

The difference between us is I can admit it.
Then you do not believe that Kerry had anything to do with negotiating a truce, ending of the Vietnam War.

That's good.
I never claimed that. I did say, however, he was a traitor for illegally meeting with our nation's enemy and bringing back their terms for our surrender.

I never claimed that. I did say, however, he was a traitor for illegally meeting with our nation's enemy and bringing back their terms for our surrender.
Who says it was illegal?
The Logan Act.

Now, be a good little moonbat and claim it doesn't apply.
Your link gives many examples of possible violations of the Logan Act, but Kerry isn't mentioned at all.

Huh.

Maybe you're just full of shit.

The Logan Act.

Your link gives many examples of possible violations of the Logan Act, but Kerry isn't mentioned at all.

Huh.

So, because it doesn't 'say' Kerry, it doesn't 'apply' to Kerry?

My God your stupid.

Hey, asshole - you still haven't backed up your claim:

Now, fuck off until you come back with proof.

Run along, now.

lieberman-mccain-graham1.jpg

By Ali Gharib on Aug 24, 2011 at 11:30 am

For all the braying by the Senate’s top three hawks about how the U.S. wasn’t doing enough to oust Libyan dictator Col. Muammar Qaddafi from power, one might be surprised to learn that exactly two years ago, Sens. John McCain (R-AZ), Joe Lieberman (I-CT) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) were in Tripoli meeting with the erratic leader and giving him assurances that relations between the nations were on the mend.

More: Leaked Cable: McCain Promised Qaddafi To Help Secure Military Equipment From U.S. | ThinkProgress

We love to support dictators......until they fall.....

handshake.jpg

Who says it was illegal?
The Logan Act.

Huh.

Or maybe you're just spectacularly stupid.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.​
That's what Kerry did. He had contact with agents of a foreign government with intent to defeat the measures of the United States.

Leftists call that "speaking truth to power". Normal people call it treason.

The Logan Act.

Huh.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.​
That's what Kerry did. He had contact with agents of a foreign government with intent to defeat the measures of the United States.

Then why didn't the Republican administration indict him or prosecute him for it?

Huh.

My God your stupid.

Run along, now.

You claimed Obama did not approve, and you will not produce your evidence.

I claimed he approved, and offered the complete LACK OF EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY as proof.

So a hardy fuck you, to you, clitwhistle.

Huh.

Then why didn't the Republican administration indict him or prosecute him for it?
Because, unfortunately, we don't prosecute violations of the Logan Act. We don't prosecute treason.

It makes leftists cry.

My God your stupid.

Run along, now.

I claimed he approved, and offered the complete LACK OF EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY as proof.

Oh, is that how the children do it? OK:

Obama did not approve, and the complete LACK OF EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY proves me correct.

Dumbass. :lol:

Because, unfortunately, we don't prosecute violations of the Logan Act. We don't prosecute treason.

It makes leftists cry.

That's the reason why when Republicans are in power they do not follow the law?

Because it makes the Left cry? This is your attempt to debate or discuss?

Thank you very much for your admission that you have absolutely nothing to counter my arguments with.

Run along, now.

Obama did not approve, and the complete LACK OF EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY proves me correct.

:rofl: don't like it when liberal tactics are used against you, huh? :rofl:

:rofl: don't like it when liberal tactics are used against you, huh? :rofl:
I don't like it when I waste my time with morons who I thought had at least half a brain.

You're dismissed.

Forum List

Back