LEAK: DOJ IG Report Has 104 Criminal or Admin Investigations of Misconduct by FBI Employees

Wray does need fired. Put Trey Gowdy in charge of The FBI. He’ll clean it up pronto, and yes Brennan,Clapper, McCabe, Comey, Lynch, Rice, Powers, Ciaramella, Strozk, Zaid, Page, Ohr, Baker, Yates, Rosenstein & a whole host of others need severely punished!

I believe we need to bring back The Death Penalty for Treason, Sedition & Espionage.

People should be hung or shot for treason.
That is the only solution. FISAneeds abolished as well as anything associated with The Patriot Act.
If people are not SEVERELY punished - top people like Clapper, Brennan, Comey, and Rosenstein, etc...it will definitely happen again because their will be no fear of repercussions for doing it again.

I agree FISA must be completely shut down right now until, at least, they identify all the bad actors, punish them, and put reacl checks and balances to make sure it never happens again.

The FISA Court saw this as needing to happen, which is why they acted to prevent that from happening, attempting to police themselves by ordering the FBI to come up wqith a way to police themselves, ensuring this will never happen again.

'Self-policing' failed after Mueller and HIS FBI were caught committing FISA Court abuses. Now we have his mentor repeating the same crimes in the latest, and biggest scandal in US history.

The FISA Court needs to be shut down.

Mueller should be rebuked officially for his failure to clean up the FBI before he left.

Comey and McCabe need to go to prison, perhaps even GITMO
Wray should be fired after his comment of how 'the FBI has some things to clean up' - 17 FISA Court Abuses = 'things to clean up'?

Someone NOT from within the FBI needs to be appointed as the Director, and outside non-partisan agency needs to be installed Inside the FBI to keep tabs on their actions.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has over 100 criminal or administrative investigations of alleged misconduct related to FBI employees, according to a leak to investigative reporter Paul Sperry.

“The criminal investigations involve serious allegations of official misconduct,” Paul Sperry said on Thursday.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

------------
Coupled with what the disgusting demonRATS are doing to our duly elected President, can we just call them communists? I have never felt like I was a second class citizen until the liberals started trying to take away my constitutional right to vote for the leader of our country. May they suffer for what they have done to our country.
Gateway Pundit. You believe that stupid shit?
Do you swallow the turds WashPo and NYT feed you?

Wray does need fired. Put Trey Gowdy in charge of The FBI. He’ll clean it up pronto, and yes Brennan,Clapper, McCabe, Comey, Lynch, Rice, Powers, Ciaramella, Strozk, Zaid, Page, Ohr, Baker, Yates, Rosenstein & a whole host of others need severely punished!

I believe we need to bring back The Death Penalty for Treason, Sedition & Espionage.

People should be hung or shot for treason.
That is the only solution. FISAneeds abolished as well as anything associated with The Patriot Act.
If people are not SEVERELY punished - top people like Clapper, Brennan, Comey, and Rosenstein, etc...it will definitely happen again because their will be no fear of repercussions for doing it again.

I agree FISA must be completely shut down right now until, at least, they identify all the bad actors, punish them, and put reacl checks and balances to make sure it never happens again.

The FISA Court saw this as needing to happen, which is why they acted to prevent that from happening, attempting to police themselves by ordering the FBI to come up wqith a way to police themselves, ensuring this will never happen again.

'Self-policing' failed after Mueller and HIS FBI were caught committing FISA Court abuses. Now we have his mentor repeating the same crimes in the latest, and biggest scandal in US history.

The FISA Court needs to be shut down.

Mueller should be rebuked officially for his failure to clean up the FBI before he left.

Comey and McCabe need to go to prison, perhaps even GITMO
Wray should be fired after his comment of how 'the FBI has some things to clean up' - 17 FISA Court Abuses = 'things to clean up'?

Someone NOT from within the FBI needs to be appointed as the Director, and outside non-partisan agency needs to be installed Inside the FBI to keep tabs on their actions.
Trey Gowdy? The assfuck that redacted the documents before he have them to his committee? That Trey Gowdy.

Forum List

Back