Leading US Muslim Jurist: "Circumcision an Honor"

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Leading U.S. Muslim jurist: Female genital mutilation an "honor" in Islam
How is it that Dr. Hatem al-Haj, a fellow at the American Academy of Pediatrics and a leading Muslim jurist, misunderstands Islamic law so severely as to think that this purely cultural practice has something to do with Islam? Surely it can't be that the mainstream media and Islamic leaders in the U.S. have been lying to us, and FGM really is justified in Islam, could it? Naaah.

"AMJA Senior Committee Member: Female Genital Mutilation Is 'an Honor' per Islam," from Translating Jihad, April 27 (thanks to all who sent this in):

A couple of weeks ago I posted a translation of a paper by Association of Muslim Jurists of America (AMJA) senior committee member Dr. Hatem al-Haj, PhD, MD, in which he warned American Muslims against working in law enforcement in our 'infidel' nation (see here for more details). Now in my latest translation, Dr. al-Haj explains why female circumcision is recommended and even 'an honor' for women....
Below is my excerpted translation of the 41-page Arabic-language paper by Dr. Hatem al-Haj entitled "Circumcision of Girls: Jurisprudence and Medicine" (see the original here and here):

The ruling on circumcision: Scholars have differed on the ruling on circumcision. They have agreed on its legitimacy for both sexes, but beyond that they have differed. Some--most famously the Shafi’ites--believe that it is obligatory for both sexes. Some believe it is obligatory for men only, and some believe it is recommended for both. At the very least it can be said that for women it is an honor, and for men it is sunnah [i.e. it is in accord with the tradition of Muhammad].

How is it that Dr. Hatem al-Haj, a fellow at the American Academy of Pediatrics and a leading Muslim jurist, misunderstands Islamic law so severely as to think that this purely cultural practice has something to do with Islam? Surely it can't be that the mainstream media and Islamic leaders in the U.S. have been lying to us, and FGM really is justified in Islam, could it? Naaah.

"AMJA Senior Committee Member: Female Genital Mutilation Is 'an Honor' per Islam," from Translating Jihad, April 27 (thanks to all who sent this in):

A couple of weeks ago I posted a translation of a paper by Association of Muslim Jurists of America (AMJA) senior committee member Dr. Hatem al-Haj, PhD, MD, in which he warned American Muslims against working in law enforcement in our 'infidel' nation (see here for more details). Now in my latest translation, Dr. al-Haj explains why female circumcision is recommended and even 'an honor' for women....
Below is my excerpted translation of the 41-page Arabic-language paper by Dr. Hatem al-Haj entitled "Circumcision of Girls: Jurisprudence and Medicine" (see the original here and here):

The ruling on circumcision: Scholars have differed on the ruling on circumcision. They have agreed on its legitimacy for both sexes, but beyond that they have differed. Some--most famously the Shafi’ites--believe that it is obligatory for both sexes. Some believe it is obligatory for men only, and some believe it is recommended for both. At the very least it can be said that for women it is an honor, and for men it is sunnah [i.e. it is in accord with the tradition of Muhammad].

Female genital mutilation is not a cut and dried matter :badgrin: :bow3:

Instead of slicing and dicing the vagina maybe they should consider loving it? Just a thought.

Instead of slicing and dicing the vagina maybe they should consider loving it? Just a thought.

The purpose of female genital mutilation is to cut the part of the clitoris that creates sexual response and, thus, deny muslimas sexual gratification.

Islime, the religion of misogyny.

The Perverted Prophet Muhammad liked to fondle young virgins but didn't like the clitoris :nono:

:bow3:
Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'

EOTs looney tunes. You've posted this garbage like a hundred times. Why don't you just come out of the closet and go suck all the penises your heart desires?

EOTs looney tunes. You've posted this garbage like a hundred times. Why don't you just come out of the closet and go suck all the penises your heart desires?

eots is a very ugly female with no clitoris

The Perverted Prophet Muhammad liked his vag without clit. :bow3:

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina"

EOTs you ignorant dipshit, currently in the US, over 45% of American infant boys are circumcised, and as recently as the 80's it was as much as over 85%, most of them done at hospitals, due to health and disease prevention reasons. Do I need to show you the difference between male infant circumcision and female genital mutilatin?

Now go suck your penises.

EOTS has no clitoris :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xU-rJNgoWU&feature=related]Bloody Keyboard Guy - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah we need a slutty broad that looks like a hooker to provide us with research and "medical info" on penises. Hilarious. is this how people in your trailor park accumulate info?

you prefer some dirty old rabbi with herpes ?

You prefer perverted pedophile prophet who had improper relations with 6 year old girls who still played with dolls :eek:

Sahih Bukhari Hadith
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.)

Yeah we need a slutty broad that looks like a hooker to provide us with research and "medical info" on penises. Hilarious. is this how people in your trailor park accumulate info?

you prefer some dirty old rabbi with herpes ?

You prefer perverted pedophile prophet who had improper relations with 6 year old girls who still played with dolls :eek:

no.. I think all you zealots are nuts

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8oAGvFxevw]Ziggy Marley Video: Love is My Religion - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back