Leading NC Democrat Accused Of Sexual Harassment And Of Knowingly Spreading HIV...

Funny...didn't see her "condone" anything. However, some right wing, limpdicked, partisan hack is trying to paint it as "the face" of the Democratic Party. But....why should that surprise me? It's the only game you assholes have your policies only help the select few...so demonizing your competition is the only way to collect supporters from the masses. It's the Murdoch's method....and you embrace it well.

She condoned it by trying to deflect. And you'll be doing the same thing in a minute. I have faith in you. ;)

Not trying to deflect anything. The person in question is a scumbag regardless of the letter behind his name. YOU'RE the one who made a point to mention the person's party affiliation in the thread title. But...that's what you do...like I said...it's your side's only weapon.

Well he is a prominent Democratic Party leader in North Carolina. It is what it is.

She condoned it by trying to deflect. And you'll be doing the same thing in a minute. I have faith in you. ;)

Not trying to deflect anything. The person in question is a scumbag regardless of the letter behind his name. YOU'RE the one who made a point to mention the person's party affiliation in the thread title. But...that's what you do...like I said...it's your side's only weapon.

Well he is a prominent Democratic Party leader in North Carolina. It is what it is.

Yeah....and the daily caller is just your every day source....and this type of thing isn't your normal MO.

Yeah....and the daily caller is just your every day source....and this type of thing isn't your normal MO.

You're more outraged over a Media Outlet reporting this than you are over this despicable cretin knowingly spreading HIV. And that's just plain sad. Get some help will ya? :cuckoo:

It's OK everyone, the Dems have never claimed to have any morals or family values. He's forgiven if there's a D after his name.

Forum List

Back