Leading Gay Activst Frank Kameny Says: "Bestiality OK 'as Long as the Animal Doesn't

Bestaillity is only illegal in about 30 states in the USA.

Only 30!:eek: Where the fuck is PETA in the other 20!

Acorrding to Cha Cha these are some of the offending states.

These states have no punishment listed, AL, Alaska, CO, FL, Hawaii, IN, MI, NV, NH, NM, OH, WV and WY.

sick bastards!

I know my state of CT does have laws cause someone was arrested last year for boinking a horse.

Last edited:

These states have no punishment listed, AL, Alaska, CO, FL, Hawaii, IN, MI, NV, NH, NM, OH, WV and WY.

sick bastards!

I know my state of CT does have laws cause someone was arrested last year for boinking a horse.

You know that PETA is a bad group, right?

They rather put animals to sleep than rescue them and have them adopted.

When you get right down to it, beastiality is just another sexual orientation.

Exactly, other sexual orientations include pedophilia, necrophilia, voyeurism, sado-masochism, podophilia (foot fetish) and my personal favorite, "Vorarephilia" (the sexual attraction to being eaten).

Exactly, other sexual orientations include pedophilia, necrophilia, voyeurism, sado-masochism, podophilia (foot fetish) and my personal favorite, "Vorarephilia" (the sexual attraction to being eaten).

Since heterosexuals can be involved in any and all of these activities, why are you lumping them with homosexuals?

Since heterosexuals can be involved in any and all of these activities, why are you lumping them with homosexuals?

First of all, I didn't include homosexuality in my analysis, but since you brought it up, I will.

Homosexuals make up about 2% of the population (another 4% are bisexuals) yet they are responsible for about 25% of the above mentioned sexual deviations. In other words, a homosexual is 12 times more likely to be a pedophile than a heterosexual.

An example is the Catholic Church pedophilia scandal. Most all of the pedophilia committed by the priests was with young boys, thus it was homosexual pedophilia.

An appropriate quote would be: "The mind that alters, alters all". This is why gay pride parades put all forms of sexual perversion on display.

here is an example from the "Folsum Street Fair" http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/index.php

Last edited:

First of all, I didn't include homosexuality in my analysis, but since you brought it up, I will.

Homosexuals make up about 2% of the population (another 4% are bisexuals) yet they are responsible for about 25% of the above mentioned sexual deviations. In other words, a homosexual is 12 times more likely to be a pedophile than a heterosexual.

An example is the Catholic Church pedophilia scandal. Most all of the pedophilia committed by the priests was with young boys, thus it was homosexual pedophilia.

An appropriate quote would be: "The mind that alters, alters all". This is why gay pride parades put all forms of sexual perversion on display.

here is an example from the "Folsum Street Fair" Folsom Street Fair, San Francisco, September 30, 2007 Part 1

Except those numbers only work if you ignore the FBI classifications and the findings of various scientific studies.

Pedophiles that are attracted to prepubescent children are not considered either gay or straight.

here is an example from the "Folsum Street Fair" Folsom Street Fair, San Francisco, September 30, 2007 Part 1

Except those numbers only work if you ignore the FBI classifications and the findings of various scientific studies.

Pedophiles that are attracted to prepubescent children are not considered either gay or straight.

Then why did the priests choose boys?

They also choose girls, my friend.

See, you are have no inner consistency other than your hatred of normal people who happen to like each other of the same sex. Amazing pervert, you are.

See, you are have no inner consistency other than your hatred of normal people who happen to like each other of the same sex. Amazing pervert, you are.

First of all, the Catholic priests overwhelmingly raped young boys.

Secondly, You have the right to think that I am a pervert.

Now let me ask you a Question, Do you think that the people in the pictures from the Folsum Street fair are also perverts?

here is the link: Folsom Street Fair, San Francisco, September 30, 2007 Part 1

Last edited:

Because boys are much more available. Little girls are watched much more closely.

First of all, the Catholic priests overwhelmingly raped young boys.

Secondly, You have the right to think that I am a pervert.

Now let me ask you a Question, Do you think that the people in the pictures from the Folsum Street fair are also perverts?

here is the link: Folsom Street Fair, San Francisco, September 30, 2007 Part 1

We are talking about the internal inconsistency of your arguments. They don't hold together.

Are you a latent homosexual? You portray that fascination that certain Nazis had for the "perversion" of homosexuality, killed the homosexual SA leadership, and then engaged in a decade of sexual perversion before being crushed.

Apparently the spirit of that era continues in your persona.

sick bastards!

You know that PETA is a bad group, right?

They rather put animals to sleep than rescue them and have them adopted.

I picked PETA cause they are the ones who bitch at EVERYTHING.

Forum List

Back