Leading Gay Activst Frank Kameny Says: "Bestiality OK 'as Long as the Animal Doesn't

On the other hand, can you show any legitimate research that absolutely proves it is Not a choice?

No I cannot. The difference between us is that you make the claim that it is 100% choice, while I have not said for sure one way or the other.

Despite your claim to a degree in psychology, you are making bogus claims based in your own wishes rather than any facts.
No homo gene has ever been found. Period

So that only leaves "Choice", a sick choice; but a still a choice.

So you are saying that every innate attribute in a human being will have a specific gene??

I thought you said you had a college degree???

Fudge-packer

"A term for a homosexual male alluding to the supposed tendancy of fecal matter to become compacted during male on male anal sex".

Urban Dictionary: fudge-packer

Technically one could have heterosexual anal sex and be considered a fudge packer so your attempt at derision fails.

And really what the fuck do you care what two consenting adults do?

It's none of your business.

Just remember opinions are like assholes everyone has one and some people are one.

Bestaillity is only illegal in about 30 states in the USA.

Egypt recently passed a new law legalizing necrophilia (sex with the dead) with your dead wife. However there is a limitation that says that you can only have sex with your dead wife for up to 6 hours after she died.

Apparently, The Muslim Brotherhood is very progressive about these things.

By the way, the wife is also allowed to have sex with her dead husband but I don't know how she can physically accomplish that. Maybe she has to wait for rigor mortis to set in.
You do realize that that story has been exposed as a hoax?

It was released by pro Mubarak supporters in order to discredit the Muslim Brotherhood.

Regardless, What is wrong with necrophilia. Next you will want to outlaw dildos. lol

Last edited:
Egypt recently passed a new law legalizing necrophilia (sex with the dead) with your dead wife. However there is a limitation that says that you can only have sex with your dead wife for up to 6 hours after she died.

By the way, the wife is also allowed to have sex with her dead husband but I don't know how she can physically accomplish that. Maybe she has to wait for rigor mortis to set in.

It was released by pro Mubarak supporters in order to discredit the Muslim Brotherhood.

Regardless, What is wrong with necrophilia. Next you will want to outlaw dildos. lol

who said anything about making republicans illegal?

It's illegal to sell sex toys in Alabama

LiveLeak.com - Sex Toys Still Illegal in Alabama

First, and most infamously, we have the "farewell sex" episode. The story, which was reported in al-Arabiya and the Pulitzer Prize-winning Huffington Post, goes like this: Islamists in the Egyptian parliament were contemplating a bill that would allow husbands to have sex with their wives for six hours after death. The only problem? As the Christian Science Monitor's Dan Murphy writes, the story is "utter hooey." The rumor was initially advanced in an opinion piece by a partisan of deposed President Hosni Mubarak's regime, and caught fire in the international media from there - without anyone doing a basic fact-check.

Right-Wing Media Stoke Islamophobia With Dubious Story About "Necrophilia Law" In Egypt | Media Matters for America

Here is one from RT which is state run by Russia.
'Farewell Intercourse' law allowing sex with dead wives sparks fury in Egypt — RT

Did anyone provide that quote in context?

BTW human beinbgs are animals.

You know all the sceincy stuff you people hate.

Now tell me how you get the consent of a non human animal?

They cant give consent.

I bet that quote was taken WAY put of context.

So you are saying that every innate attribute in a human being will have a specific gene??
Nope

But that fact that this innate attribute may not have a specific gene means it is 100% choice?
To become a rapist, homosexual, murderer, child molester, or other form of deviant behavior involves a conscious choice.

A person doesn't just happen to become a rapist, homosexual, murderer, child molester, etc.

They willfully and knowingly seek out another person in which to engage in their perversion of choice.

It's illegal to sell sex toys in Alabama

LiveLeak.com - Sex Toys Still Illegal in Alabama

Thats not true, I live in Birmingham and my girlfriend has bought a few dildoes from a sex shop downtown.

Oh, you can call something sexual perversion that can be corrected but I can't?
There is not one word about muslims in the OP

I know that it's hard for you to stay on topic but please try for once in your life.

There are plenty of Islam/muslim bashing threads on the board.

Surely you can find one to express your views and spew your venom. :cool:

Oh, you can call something sexual perversion that can be corrected but I can't?
There is not one word about muslims in the OP

I know that it's hard for you to stay on topic but please try for once in your life.

There are plenty of Islam/muslim bashing threads on the board.

Surely you can find one to express your views and spew your venom. :cool:

Well, we are talking about things that we think is sexual perversion

Not quite off topic. If you are a muslim who uses their religion to answer all their questions, and demands that everyone follow those answers, then it explains your unscientific, unorthodox, and unschooled responses in this thread.
My answers have nothing to do with my religion.

Long before I converted to Islam.

It was apparent to me that homosexuality was a mental illness and a sick perverted lifestyle.

btw As for your claim that I am unschooled; I have a BA in Psychology. :cool:
The occupation with the highest suicide rate | Psychology Today

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200909/why-shrinks-have-problems

Last edited:
Not quite off topic. If you are a muslim who uses their religion to answer all their questions, and demands that everyone follow those answers, then it explains your unscientific, unorthodox, and unschooled responses in this thread.
My answers have nothing to do with my religion.

Long before I converted to Islam.

It was apparent to me that homosexuality was a mental illness and a sick perverted lifestyle.

btw As for your claim that I am unschooled; I have a BA in Psychology. :cool:
The occupation with the highest suicide rate | Psychology Today

Why Shrinks Have Problems | Psychology Today

So does that mean that Sunni will be a suicide bomber?

When you get right down to it, beastiality is just another sexual orientation.

Forum List

Back