Leading Gay Activst Frank Kameny Says: "Bestiality OK 'as Long as the Animal Doesn't

Go ahead and marry your freaking horse or your dog. I don't give a sh-t unless you expect me to contribute to financing your marital bliss.
First these sub humans with follow the example of the homos and want Civil Unions with their animal lovers.

Then later advocate for marriage.

These are some very sick and deranged people. :cuckoo:

This is just a scare tactic that you are trying to attach to gays.

The key point of it is consenting adults. No one is allowing marriage without consent. So when you figure out how they can get consent from animals, let me know. I might worry.

Animals are not required to give their consent before being slaughtered for their meat or their hide.

Most people eat animals only because it makes them happy. There are many cheaper and more nutritious foods besides meat to choose from.

I believe that most animals would choose sex with humans over being slaughtered and eaten by humans. Does that make sex with farm animals OK?

Last edited:
There are many homos who have been cured of their perverse lifestyle.

Homosexuality is a choice.

Thus the choice can be redirected or reversed.

In order to help the person escape the nightmare of homosexuality.

Thats not what Freud said. And psychology doesn't say that wither.
Sorry, but I am not a devotee of Freud or his work.

The views of Psychologists and other mental health professional's can vary widely. We are not "all" in agreement about anything regarding our profession.

Much of the work and scientific data on homosexuality over the last 50 years has been agenda driven. And does not reflect the true nature of this perverse abnormality.

Too many of today's health professionals had bought into the homo agenda that fudge packers can't be cured.

That is pure non sense.

Homosexuality, like any other deviant behavior, can be cured, with the patient re-entering society as a normal functioning human being.

Its nice to see such professionalism, like using phrases such as "homo agenda" and "fudge packers".

I found this interesting info: "According to nearly all surveys, the vast majority of people who voluntarily seek sexual orientation change are white male Christians in the United States. The principal face of Christian change efforts is Exodus International, founded in the 1970s, with nearly 300 Protestant and evangelical ministries in some eighteen countries. When it began, its mission was to convert homosexuals into heterosexuals. Over the years they realized that this was a virtual impossibility (more on that in a moment), and so today they concentrate mainly on changing behavior; in other words, getting gays to simply act straight." from: "Curing" Gays

There has been little to show that NARTH or teh Exodus program work. In fact, what most people see is homosexuals who have learned to act straight.

There are many homos who have been cured of their perverse lifestyle.

Homosexuality is a choice.

Thus the choice can be redirected or reversed.

In order to help the person escape the nightmare of homosexuality.

The views of Psychologists and other mental health professional's can vary widely. We are not "all" in agreement about anything regarding our profession.

Much of the work and scientific data on homosexuality over the last 50 years has been agenda driven. And does not reflect the true nature of this perverse abnormality.

And much of the work and research on "curing" homosexuality has been bogus.

NARTH is mainly church related, does not require its members to be licenced therapists or doctors. And works closely with Focus on the Family.

The main favorite research of NARTH that shows homosexuals have been "cured", was so unscientific and biased as to be laughable.

First these sub humans with follow the example of the homos and want Civil Unions with their animal lovers.

Then later advocate for marriage.

These are some very sick and deranged people. :cuckoo:

This is just a scare tactic that you are trying to attach to gays.

The key point of it is consenting adults. No one is allowing marriage without consent. So when you figure out how they can get consent from animals, let me know. I might worry.

Animals are not required to give their consent before being slaughtered for their meat or their hide.

Most people eat animals only because it makes them happy. There are many cheaper and more nutritious foods besides meat to choose from.

I believe that most animals would choose sex with humans over being slaughtered and eaten by humans. Does that make sex with farm animals OK?

It is not that animals are not required to give consent for anything. It is that they are incapable of giving informed consent.

That you try and clutter the discussion with slaughtering animals is lunacy. People own animals. People do not own their spouse. Although, there was atime when a wife was considered property. That is but one change in the definition of marriage we have seen in our history.

Frank Kameny — the "gay" pioneer revered by homosexual activists for his role in pressuring the American Psychiatric Association to effectively reclassify homosexuals as normal — now says that sex with animals is OK "as long as the animal doesn't mind.".......
........Kameny wrote: If bestiality with consenting animals provides happiness to some people, let them pursue their happiness......
......Kameny wrote: The term "sexual perversion" is devoid of objective meaning.... Dr. Thomas Szasz aptly and correctly defined "sexual perversion" as: "Any sexual practice disapproved of by the speaker.".......

......d.

:puke: This is not good reading first thing in the morning. I say anyone promoting beastility should first have sex with an unrestrained tiger to see if it minds.

Since homosexuality is a Choice.

Then that choice can be reversed.

But the LGBT insists that fudge packers are locked into their devient lifestyle with No escape.

This stance is idiotic and only based on their perverted agenda.

But the LGBT insists that fudge packers are locked into their devient lifestyle with No escape.

Can you show any legitimate research that shows proof that homosexuality is a choice?

Consenting Animals?
More jobs for the courts , lawyer's and new jobs for those that claim they can read animals minds?
Oh Brother !!!

So SunniMan, what about straight couples who "pack fudge"? Are they deviants as well? What about those who practice oral sex? Are they deviants too?

And much of the work and research on "curing" homosexuality has been bogus.

NARTH is mainly church related, does not require its members to be licenced therapists or doctors. And works closely with Focus on the Family.

The main favorite research of NARTH that shows homosexuals have been "cured", was so unscientific and biased as to be laughable.

It just as unlikely to "cure:" a full fledged homosexual as it would be to "cure" a full fledged pedophile. However only about 2% of the population are full fledged homosexuals. Another 4% claim to be bisexuals. It is obvious that bisexuals can be "cured" if they wish to do so. Many bisexuals voluntarily pay for treatment and many of them have successfully returned to a heterosexual lifestyle.

So SunniMan, what about straight couples who "pack fudge"? Are they deviants as well? What about those who practice oral sex? Are they deviants too?
Straight couples can do what they want with each other.

The issue here isn't what type of sex homos engage in.

It's that they are abnormally attracted to members of the same sex and have physical relations with them.

Can you show any legitimate research that shows proof that homosexuality is a choice?
On the other hand, can you show any legitimate research that absolutely proves it is Not a choice?

No I cannot. The difference between us is that you make the claim that it is 100% choice, while I have not said for sure one way or the other.

Despite your claim to a degree in psychology, you are making bogus claims based in your own wishes rather than any facts.

Straight couples can do what they want with each other.

The issue here isn't what type of sex homos engage in.

It's that they are abnormally attracted to members of the same sex and have physical relations with them.

So you simply use the term "fudge packer" as a derogatory term rather than to show any dislike for anal sex in general? Good to know.

Bestaillity is only illegal in about 30 states in the USA.

Egypt recently passed a new law legalizing necrophilia (sex with the dead) with your dead wife. However there is a limitation that says that you can only have sex with your dead wife for up to 6 hours after she died.

Apparently, The Muslim Brotherhood is very progressive about these things.

By the way, the wife is also allowed to have sex with her dead husband but I don't know how she can physically accomplish that. Maybe she has to wait for rigor mortis to set in.

We are not Egypt.

Put your own house in order before you talk bad about others homes.

After indexing the laws covering necrophilia, Dr Troyer discovered that only four US states have laws explicitly banning necrophilia. The rest have a “hodge-podge” of wording that could cover necrophilia, including crimes against “chastity, morality, decency and good order” in Massachusetts and “unnatural intercourse” in Mississippi.

In those states that do have laws covering necrophilia, the punishment can vary widely. In Nevada, for example, a person who “commits a sexual penetration on the dead body of a human being” can face life imprisonment and a US$20,000 fine.

In Minnesota, however, “whoever carnally knows a dead body or an animal or a bird” faces one year in prison and a US $3,000 fine.

http://www.huliq.com/34426/us-states-lack-laws-explicitly-outlawing-necrophilia

Last edited:
On the other hand, can you show any legitimate research that absolutely proves it is Not a choice?

No I cannot. The difference between us is that you make the claim that it is 100% choice, while I have not said for sure one way or the other.

Despite your claim to a degree in psychology, you are making bogus claims based in your own wishes rather than any facts.
No homo gene has ever been found. Period

So that only leaves "Choice", a sick choice; but a still a choice.

Bestaillity is only illegal in about 30 states in the USA.

Egypt recently passed a new law legalizing necrophilia (sex with the dead) with your dead wife. However there is a limitation that says that you can only have sex with your dead wife for up to 6 hours after she died.

Apparently, The Muslim Brotherhood is very progressive about these things.

By the way, the wife is also allowed to have sex with her dead husband but I don't know how she can physically accomplish that. Maybe she has to wait for rigor mortis to set in.
You do realize that that story has been exposed as a hoax?

It was released by pro Mubarak supporters in order to discredit the Muslim Brotherhood.

Forum List

Back