Leading Climate Scientist, Dr Peiser, "we Should All Be Relieved That It Isn’t Such A Big Problem A

Skook, you viewing your own thread a hundred times a day indicates something, but it's not what you think, and it doesn't reflect well on you.

Still, we support having that thread around, just so you have a place to spam without annoying everyone else. So please keep your spam confined there.

Seems like this guy has expertise in catastropic social reactions, which does apply to the Global Warming issue. After all, you Faithers claim the end of the world as we know it. Social science is a science and as such has to follow sientific method. They can't manipulate data or claim a valid theory without accurate models being proven. Pretty easy to see how real scientists would find Climate scientists a sham. THis brings us back to the, provide a link to an experiment that shows what 120 PPM of CO2 can do to the climate request...

Awe..... are you gonna make me show all these CAGW nutters as fools again?

They dont even understand what the LOG function is let alone how it shows their premise false.

They dont even understand what the LOG function is let alone how it shows their premise false.

Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming is a red herring manufactured by deniers. You will not find the term, for instance, in AR5.

You haven't shown anyone a fool here but yourself.

I'm quite certain I understand logarithms; pretty likely better than you.

Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming is a red herring manufactured by deniers. You will not find the term, for instance, in AR5.

You haven't shown anyone a fool here but yourself.

I'm quite certain I understand logarithms; pretty likely better than you.

Yes that AL Gore film proved you were right, it was created by the deniers of real science. You know, the AGW cult!

I think what confuses poor skook so much is that he sees the laughter being directed at him dying down, so he assumes it means he's making sense, as opposed to it meaning he's become too irrelevant to even laugh at.
So curious, do you believe that only scientists can discuss the climate? I see the question get asked by you all all the time. See the failure on your part is convincing those who are not scientists. See you FAIL and you FAIL everyday here doing that. We non scientist asked but one question to believe the warmers and that is where is the experiment that shows that adding 120PPM of CO2 does in fact cause chaos? hen you inslut us because you can't deliver. Hmmm seems you are not smart enough to be out in public since you have no personal skills. LoSiNg From the non-scientists that pwns you daily....:2up:

Jc, you need to get a tighter grip on reality. You've never pwned anyone in your entire life.

Jc, you need to get a tighter grip on reality. You've never pwned anyone in your entire life.

Hey JC.....go check my new thread on the latest Gallup poll ( rank of global warming - public concern ).......saw it about 30 minutes ago and still laughing my balls off.

dead last........

cults are gay:gay:

Back to topic..........

The climate nutters see more and more of this stuff every day and their heads are exploding ( just look at the posts on this page alone!!:2up: )

Theyve been screaming bloody blue murder for 20 years and it hasnt netted them dick except for "Environment" forums on public message boards. US oil production is at record levels.......US gas is being imported into Germany - epic levels.........solar power makes up 0.2% of our energy.......zero significant climate legislation in almost 10 years...........climate summits that nobody cares about..............scores of climate models failing............renewable energy predictions by all experts to be at 10% maximum by 2040........arctic ice almost doubling in size.........zero warming for the past 216 months.......major climate events predicted but not happening............69% of the public saying the scientists have rigged the data..........global warming #21 out of 22 on the list of public cpone

Now......if you are a committed climate k00k, how are you feeling these days??

:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

The only nutters and K00KS are pea brains like you...

sk00kerasbil said: So......here you have a world renowned climate science expert stating that the AGW community has been exaggerating the threat posed by global warming.

HERE is your world renowned climate science 'expert'

Educational background
Peiser was educated in West Germany and studied political science, English, and sports science in Frankfurt

Hey pea brain, go back to your linked article and check out this link on the left hand ledger...

Arctic ice cap is in a 'death spiral', claims leading academic

THE Arctic ice cap is in a "death spiral" a leading academic claimed after returning from a research voyage.

arctic-513544.jpg

Peter Wadhams, professor of ocean physics at Cambridge University, said that the ice cap has now melted so much that open water is now just 350 miles form the North Pole.

This is the shortest distance ever recorded.

He added: "The Arctic ice cap is in a death spiral."

Professor Wadhams measured the thickness of the Arctic sea ice by sending a remote-control mini-submarine under the floes.

He said: "On average it was about 0.8 metres thick, compared with five metres when I first went in 1976.

more

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How does your 'world renowned climate science expert' explain that...Eskimos with Bic lighters pea brain???

polarbear_on_ice-thumb-480xauto-1026.jpg

What is it with you alarmist morons and your warming hype..

"This is the shortest distance ever recorded."

How long have wee been keeping records? 135 years
How old is the earth? 4.6 billion years
How many times has the north pole been ice free? Thousands

What the fuck is the problem? Its happened many, many times... only not this time. The Antarctic and now the Arctic is gaining massive amounts of ice.

Hey Einstein, if we have only been keeping records for 135 years, WHAT data do you have to back up your claim that the north pole has been ice free thousands of time? Eskimos with Bic lighters told you so?

arctic_melt_460_1011890c.jpg

2013:

rk98ud.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/21/s...-but-long-term-decline-may-continue.html?_r=0

September 20, 2013

Sea ice in the Arctic Ocean underwent a sharp recovery this year from the record-low levels of 2012, with 50 percent more ice surviving the summer melt season, scientists said Friday. It is the largest one-year increase in Arctic ice since satellite tracking began in 1978.

The experts added, however, that much of the ice remains thin and slushy, a far cry from the thick Arctic pack ice of the past. Because thin ice is subject to rapid future melting, the scientists said this year’s recovery was unlikely to portend any change in the relentless long-term decline of Arctic sea ice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go back to the OP article and check out this link on the right hand ledger...

THE Arctic ice cap is in a "death spiral" a leading academic claimed after returning from a research voyage.

arctic-513544.jpg

Peter Wadhams, professor of ocean physics at Cambridge University, said that the ice cap has now melted so much that open water is now just 350 miles form the North Pole.

Professor Wadhams measured the thickness of the Arctic sea ice by sending a remote-control mini-submarine under the floes.

He said: "On average it was about 0.8 metres thick, compared with five metres when I first went in 1976.

more

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/21/s...-but-long-term-decline-may-continue.html?_r=0

September 20, 2013

Sea ice in the Arctic Ocean underwent a sharp recovery this year from the record-low levels of 2012, with 50 percent more ice surviving the summer melt season, scientists said Friday. It is the largest one-year increase in Arctic ice since satellite tracking began in 1978.

The experts added, however, that much of the ice remains thin and slushy, a far cry from the thick Arctic pack ice of the past. Because thin ice is subject to rapid future melting, the scientists said this year’s recovery was unlikely to portend any change in the relentless long-term decline of Arctic sea ice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arctic-513544.jpg

more

Oh Gawd!!!

Is there anything you don't get hysterical about s0n???:coffee:

Hey pea brain, have an adult help you. No one says the photos are fake.

Arctic Ice Makes Comeback From Record Low, but Long-Term Decline May Continue

September 20, 2013

September 20, 2013

arctic-513544.jpg

more

Oh Gawd!!!

Is there anything you don't get hysterical about s0n???:coffee:

Are there ANY human beings you believe except the ones funded by the biggest polluters on the planet?

Time we live in called the age of humans

An increasing number of scientists employ a new term to acknowledge humans’ great impact on the planet.

By SETH BORENSTEIN The Associated Press

WASHINGTON — People are changing Earth so much, warming and polluting it, that many scientists are turning to a new way to describe the time we live in. They’re calling it the Anthropocene – the age of humans.

Though most non-experts don’t realize it, science calls the past 12,000 years the Holocene, Greek for “entirely recent.” But the way humans and their industries are altering the planet, especially its climate, has caused an increasing number of scientists to use the word Anthropocene to better describe when and where we are.

“We’re changing the Earth. There is no question about that, I’ve seen it from space,” said eight-time spacewalking astronaut John Grunsfeld, now associate administrator for science at NASA. He said that when he looked down from orbit, there was no place he could see on the planet that didn’t have the mark of man. So he uses the term Anthropocene, he said, “because we’re intelligent enough to recognize it.”

Offuckingcourse a NASA guy is going to say that!!

I'm a reasonable man; a pragmatist. And as an opened minded liberal, I believe everyone has a right to their own opinion.

But let's be clear skookerasbil...CRYSTAL... Your position is that 97.2 percent of the scientists who endorse the "consensus" that global warming is human caused are all a bunch of k00ks.

True or false?

Your belief is the only people who have any credibility about climate change just happen to also be financed by huge corporations and mining cartels who make billions of dollars annually polluting our environment and benefit financially by anything that delays action to stop or regulate that activity.

True or false?

And that a large amount of the 'science' and strategy you support can be traced back to the very same 'science' and strategy big tobacco used to deny smoking causes cancer.

True or false?

Please answer honestly...

I'm a reasonable man; a pragmatist. And as an opened minded liberal, I believe everyone has a right to their own opinion.

But let's be clear skookerasbil...CRYSTAL... Your position is that 97.2 percent of the scientists who endorse the "consensus" that global warming is human caused are all a bunch of k00ks.

True or false?

Your belief is the only people who have any credibility about climate change just happen to also be financed by huge corporations and mining cartels who make billions of dollars annually polluting our environment and benefit financially by anything that delays action to stop or regulate that activity.

True or false?

And that a large amount of the 'science' and strategy you support can be traced back to the very same 'science' and strategy big tobacco used to deny smoking causes cancer.

True or false?

where are the questions they were asked?

True or false?

True or false?

True or false?

I dont care.............and neither does anybody else.

Nothing matters with this shit unless the policy makers give a fuck. They dont. Fossil fuels march on s0n.....unabated. The US will be the largest exproter of crude by years end. Natural gas is BOOMING ( shit....the roads in Suffolk Co. on Long Island here are being torn up to shit to build new gas line mains......travel/traffic here blows). Germany is importing coal at record levels in 2014 ( and 20 new coal plants to be built by 2020 ). Solar power is 0.2% of our energy now and maximum projections have renewables at 10% by 2050!!! ( Obama's EIA projections, not mine!! :dunno:). Go check a projection of use of coal by China in the next 30 years s0n!!!

Nobody cares what I think about about a "consensus"......only you dolts continue to be duped!!! But continue the nuttiness please..........this forum would suck balls without it.

After 25+ years of bomb throwing and deliberating about temperatures........the AGW crowd has barely moved the goalposts a smidge.

Thats called lOsInG :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::rock:

s0n......you can build the most beautiful car in the world, but if you dont put wheels on it, it isnt worth dick

Last edited:
The Unibomber also declared he was "winning". So that's another similarity between the Unibomber and skook/jc. It's not just the writing style; it's the paranoid megalomania.

Forum List

Back