Leading Climate Scientist, Dr Peiser, "we Should All Be Relieved That It Isn’t Such A Big Problem A

What anger, retard? Pointing out the idiocy of your posts, and the other dingbat denier cultists' posts, is perversely enjoyable. Debunking your evil lies and BS propaganda is the whole point, of course, but laughing at your befuddled idiocy and mocking your retarded gullibility is just gravy.
nice to see you don't get it!!! as usual.

Oh, I "get it" just fine, which is why I'm always mocking your befuddled idiocy and retarded gullibility, you poor moronic troll.
And yet........no proof
Nope, wrong again. Lots and lots of evidence that has convinced virtually the entire world scientific community. Unfortunately there is no possible evidence that can convince brainwashed, ideologically motivated, scientifically ignorant retards like yourself.
That's exactly right. Because to date none has been provided. See your issue is you are trying to convince folks who think for themselves and research. We're not political and we have no agenda like you. And pulling wool over our eyes just doesn't work like it did for you. And for you to continue to use insults with adjectives that are child like, well only demonstrates where the integrity is at. right here with me an all of the other pro climate and earthers who actually understand your agenda. But we have the globe on our side, you don't. But you keep telling yourself that you are. See we all know where the evidence really is, and it is with mother earth.You continue using your childish adjectives and showing your LoSiNg techniques. We laugh all day!!!!Cheers!
Your denier lies and BS got thoroughly debunked and I know that having your precious myths destroyed makes you even crazier than usual but don't get your panties in such a twist, JustCrazy. We all know you're too retarded to recognize actual scientific evidence if it bit you.

nice to see you don't get it!!! as usual.

Oh, I "get it" just fine, which is why I'm always mocking your befuddled idiocy and retarded gullibility, you poor moronic troll.
And yet........no proof
Nope, wrong again. Lots and lots of evidence that has convinced virtually the entire world scientific community. Unfortunately there is no possible evidence that can convince brainwashed, ideologically motivated, scientifically ignorant retards like yourself.
That's exactly right. Because to date none has been provided. See your issue is you are trying to convince folks who think for themselves and research. We're not political and we have no agenda like you. And pulling wool over our eyes just doesn't work like it did for you. And for you to continue to use insults with adjectives that are child like, well only demonstrates where the integrity is at. right here with me an all of the other pro climate and earthers who actually understand your agenda. But we have the globe on our side, you don't. But you keep telling yourself that you are. See we all know where the evidence really is, and it is with mother earth.You continue using your childish adjectives and showing your LoSiNg techniques. We laugh all day!!!!Cheers!
Your denier lies and BS got thoroughly debunked and I know that having your precious myths destroyed makes you even crazier than usual but don't get your panties in such a twist, JustCrazy. We all know you're too retarded to recognize actual scientific evidence if it bit you.
Well something bit me, but I can tell you it wasn't climate science!

So again, how much CO2 is above me in Chicago and how much is above the North Pole? Is it equal?

And yet........no proof
Probably the 'nut-bug' then. You're showing all of the symptoms. You're obviously way too retarded to understand climate science. Even third grade science is obviously a real challenge for you.

So again, how much CO2 is above me in Chicago and how much is above the North Pole? Is it equal?
No.

Global Patterns of Carbon Dioxide
NASA
September 27, 2013
AIRS (the Atmospheric Infrared Sounder on NASA’s Aqua satellite) has shown that carbon dioxide is not evenly distributed over the globe; it is patchy with high concentrations in some places and lower concentrations in others. The gas’s transport and distribution through the atmosphere is controlled by the jet stream, by large weather systems, and by other large-scale atmospheric circulations. The findings from AIRS have raised new questions about how carbon dioxide is transported from one place to another—both horizontally and vertically—through the atmosphere. To address these questions and others, NASA is preparing to launch the Orbiting Carbon Observatory in 2014. It will be the first satellite dedicated to monitoring carbon dioxide, and it will do so with greater precision and detail than current instruments.

And yet........no proof
Probably the 'nut-bug' then. You're showing all of the symptoms. You're obviously way too retarded to understand climate science. Even third grade science is obviously a real challenge for you.

No.

NASA
September 27, 2013
AIRS (the Atmospheric Infrared Sounder on NASA’s Aqua satellite) has shown that carbon dioxide is not evenly distributed over the globe; it is patchy with high concentrations in some places and lower concentrations in others. The gas’s transport and distribution through the atmosphere is controlled by the jet stream, by large weather systems, and by other large-scale atmospheric circulations. The findings from AIRS have raised new questions about how carbon dioxide is transported from one place to another—both horizontally and vertically—through the atmosphere. To address these questions and others, NASA is preparing to launch the Orbiting Carbon Observatory in 2014. It will be the first satellite dedicated to monitoring carbon dioxide, and it will do so with greater precision and detail than current instruments.
coming from someone like you, I'm much smarter. At least I know that adding a 120 PPM of CO2 to the atmosphere does not increase temperatures. Can you say that?

No.

NASA
September 27, 2013
coming from someone like you, I'm much smarter. At least I know that adding a 120 PPM of CO2 to the atmosphere does not increase temperatures. Can you say that?
No, I certainly can not say that....of course, that is because I'm not a brainwashed retard like you.

No.

NASA
September 27, 2013
No, I certainly can not say that....of course, that is because I'm not a brainwashed retard like you.
then sir you do not know science!!!!

No.

NASA
September 27, 2013
then sir you do not know science!!!!
LOLOLOLOL.....your insanity is hilarious......the world scientific community almost unanimously confirms the reality of AGW, but according to ol' JustCrazy, they "do not know science". LOLOLOL. But this sad victim of the Dunning-Kruger Effect imagines that he "knows science" better than all of the actual scientists. LOLOLOL. Denier cult retards are a hoot!

That's exactly right. Because to date none has been provided. See your issue is you are trying to convince folks who think for themselves and research. We're not political and we have no agenda like you. And pulling wool over our eyes just doesn't work like it did for you. And for you to continue to use insults with adjectives that are child like, well only demonstrates where the integrity is at. right here with me an all of the other pro climate and earthers who actually understand your agenda. But we have the globe on our side, you don't. But you keep telling yourself that you are. See we all know where the evidence really is, and it is with mother earth. You continue using your childish adjectives and showing your LoSiNg techniques. We laugh all day!!!!

More deranged drivel from one of the forum's resident retards. As I just said to JustCrazy..."Unfortunately there is no possible evidence that can convince brainwashed, ideologically motivated, scientifically ignorant retards like yourself."

Last edited:
That's exactly right. Because to date none has been provided. See your issue is you are trying to convince folks who think for themselves and research. We're not political and we have no agenda like you. And pulling wool over our eyes just doesn't work like it did for you. And for you to continue to use insults with adjectives that are child like, well only demonstrates where the integrity is at. right here with me an all of the other pro climate and earthers who actually understand your agenda. But we have the globe on our side, you don't. But you keep telling yourself that you are. See we all know where the evidence really is, and it is with mother earth. You continue using your childish adjectives and showing your LoSiNg techniques. We laugh all day!!!!

More deranged drivel from one of the forum's resident retards. As I just said to JustCrazy..."Unfortunately there is no possible evidence that can convince brainwashed, ideologically motivated, scientifically ignorant retards like yourself."
And like I have stated hundreds of times, you have no evidence. You have zero.. Out of thousands of links you can't provide one!! :link:And I'm crazy. you must be looking in the mirror when you type!!!!

Even the great climate expert, Dr Judith Curry, long referenced in this forum by the AGW community ( many many times ) is saying there is far too much still to be learned about the climate!!!

But don't take my word for it.......... read what she says in a recent interview >>>

The Kardashians and Climate Change Interview with Judith Curry

But I guess now she is a fake scientist to the AGW religion because she doesn't walk in lockstep with the established narrative of the hoaxsters.:dunno::dunno:

And really............how fucking gay is that?:up::gay::gay::gay:

And like I have stated hundreds of times, you have no evidence. You have zero.. Out of thousands of links you can't provide one!! And I'm crazy. you must be looking in the mirror when you type!!!!
Insanely delusional nonsense and blatant denial of reality. As usual from ol' JustCrazy.

And like I have stated hundreds of times, you have no evidence. You have zero.. Out of thousands of links you can't provide one!! And I'm crazy. you must be looking in the mirror when you type!!!!
Insanely delusional nonsense and blatant denial of reality. As usual from ol' JustCrazy.

That's right s0n........and Dr Judith Curry is also a deranged retard delusional denier asshole fuck!!!:9:

Insanely missing experiment!!!!! ah....haahahahahaha, you can't win this doofus, you have no evidence. You'd be thrown out of court for lack of E v i d e n c e....

Hey JC....ever notice how ouor threads dominate this forum in terms of "views" and "replies". Thats some shit, huh??!!! An ENVIRONMENT forum where the environmentalists get their clocks cleaned daily ( not to them, of course, but to all non-AGW peeps )

Forum List

Back