Leader Of The Republican Party

LOL, 20 million people who listen to Rush is "ignorant"

yet how many times do we see people post threads over here from Mediamatters, Pufferingtonpost, Rachel Madcow, etc etc. one even said they agreed with Keith Olbermann.

man you just can't make this shit up.:lol:

Britney Spears has sold more than 20 million records so that must mean she is an awesome musician highly skilled and very intelligent.

ummmmmK:cuckoo:

Another frisbee went sailing right over your dumb head.

Okay so you are contending I am lying and that I really do watch rush, hannity, etc..

And what would my motivation be for this? LOL, You really are that ignorant aren't you, its not a joke...lol

Look, I will speak slow for you... I do not support either party..... I do not watch political pundits like those you obsess over....

You really believe everyone is a mindless partisan fool? Well sorry to burst your little bubble there shut in but a great many people use there minds for more than a party slogan sponge.... Jesus you are idiotic..:lol:

No, but you certainly are.

Oh really? THen care to explain to me why i spent I spent several days arguing FOR a womans right to choose, while at the same time arguing AGAINST AGW?

Fuck you hack, when you stop being a tool and stop propaganda pushing let me know...

Quite a temper you have. Very childish. Is it because you wish that you weren't so dumb???

Last edited:
Stil crying over me rinata? LOL... Im only hostile to people who deserve it.. Not to put too fine a point on it but frankly you are another one....LOL

Stil crying over me rinata? LOL... Im only hostile to people who deserve it.. Not to put too fine a point on it but frankly you are another one....LOL

My, but you're witty.

No, but you certainly are.

Oh really? THen care to explain to me why i spent I spent several days arguing FOR a womans right to choose, while at the same time arguing AGAINST AGW?

Fuck you hack, when you stop being a tool and stop propaganda pushing let me know...

Quite a temper you have. Very childish. Is it because you wish that you weren't so dumb???

you're just sooooooooooooooooooo ugly sweet.
but carry on if you don't mind making an ass of yourself. all I do is:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
The Dems don't want Steele to go anywhere! He just keep giving and giving and giving...LOL

you're just sooooooooooooooooooo ugly sweet.
but carry on if you don't mind making an ass of yourself. all I do is:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All you do is laugh because you're an idiot, Steph dear. And all I do is feel sorry for you.

You said it. But I'm not thinking of the same post you are. You and Steph could be bookends.

I bet you still play "PONG" :lol: The other paddle's name Gslurper? Stefunny?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is that some kind of confession about you wanting paddled???

Dam you are creepy HUGGY....:lol:

You have an "odd" mind. I was refering to how easy she makes it look batting you about the head and shoulders.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I bet you still play "PONG" :lol: The other paddle's name Gslurper? Stefunny?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is that some kind of confession about you wanting paddled???

Dam you are creepy HUGGY....:lol:

You have an "odd" mind. I was refering to how easy she makes it look batting you about the head and shoulders.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Batting me around?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

You really dont comprehend well do you... I thought it was you trying to be flaky but you're not faking are you..:lol::lol::lol:

Errr. the head of the Republican party is a dude named Michael Steel.
images

Rush is a radio entertainer.

That, of course, is why Steele apologized to Rush.

Forum List

Back