Leader of al-Qaida in Saudi Arabia Killed

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
A reason to celebrate in the WOT! :thup:

----------------------
By ABDULLAH AL-SHIHRI, Associated Press Writer

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - The leader of al-Qaida in Saudi Arabia and two men who helped attack the world's largest oil-processing complex were among five militants killed during police raids in the capital, authorities said Tuesday.

The announcement was the first acknowledgment by Saudi authorities that some attackers had escaped after Friday's attack on the Abqaiq facility, which processes about two-thirds of the country's oil for export.

Fahd Faraaj al-Juwair, the kingdom's most-wanted terror suspect, and two militants who attacked the Abqaiq facility, died in a Monday shootout, the Interior Ministry said in a statement carried by the official Saudi Press Agency. Two other militants also were killed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060228/ap_on_re_mi_ea/saudi_terror_raids

gop_jeff said:
A reason to celebrate in the WOT! :thup:

----------------------
By ABDULLAH AL-SHIHRI, Associated Press Writer

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - The leader of al-Qaida in Saudi Arabia and two men who helped attack the world's largest oil-processing complex were among five militants killed during police raids in the capital, authorities said Tuesday.

The announcement was the first acknowledgment by Saudi authorities that some attackers had escaped after Friday's attack on the Abqaiq facility, which processes about two-thirds of the country's oil for export.

Fahd Faraaj al-Juwair, the kingdom's most-wanted terror suspect, and two militants who attacked the Abqaiq facility, died in a Monday shootout, the Interior Ministry said in a statement carried by the official Saudi Press Agency. Two other militants also were killed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060228/ap_on_re_mi_ea/saudi_terror_raids

Sweet--should we thank em? I mean they ARE arabs you know. :rotflmao:

dilloduck said:
Sweet--should we thank em? I mean they ARE arabs you know. :rotflmao:
No! We hate all Islamics, whatever their persuasion. I mean it's obvious, from Bosnia to Iraq, to Palestinians! All BUT Dillo hate Islamics!

We lie, lie, lie.
We hate, hate, hate.
We don't understand globalisation, even when we've argued for it, don't understand globalisation, even when we've argued for it, don't understand globalisation, even when we've argued for it.
We are ignorant unlike Dillo the Great, ignorant unlike Dillo the Great, ignorant unlike Dillo the Great.

Feel better now. You can even say, "I own it."

Kathianne said:
No! We hate all Islamics, whatever their persuasion. I mean it's obvious, from Bosnia to Iraq, to Palestinians! All BUT Dillo hate Islamics!

We lie, lie, lie.
We hate, hate, hate.
We don't understand globalisation, even when we've argued for it, don't understand globalisation, even when we've argued for it, don't understand globalisation, even when we've argued for it.
We are ignorant unlike Dillo the Great, ignorant unlike Dillo the Great, ignorant unlike Dillo the Great.

Feel better now. You can even say, "I own it."

No

New Topics

Forum List

Back