Le Pen in French Run-Off

She going to break that glass ceiling, something the Beast couldn't do!

France elections: Macron-Le Pen though to run-off, projections say - BBC News

Even Fillon has asked his supporters to vote for Macron. With both the Left and Right calling for their supporters to vote for Macron and the fact that LePen's economic policy reads like state-controlled economic planning policy in the USSR, she has little chance of winning.

It's always funny how the losers always ask their voters to vote for someone.

These dynamics now change everything in France. And now there are only 2 left.

And if there are a few more moosleem terrorism attacks then LaPen will have it in the bag.

The French are especially susceptible to terror because they have been defenseless since Napoleon was deported.
It was Napoleon that endangered France. :cranky: a claim a couple of centuries old.:cuckoo:
Politicians have to have a heart for their country so after losing they accurately use their ready platform to defend it from tyranny.

Brexit hasn't happened yet and will probably throw Britain's economy over board.

She going to break that glass ceiling, something the Beast couldn't do!

France elections: Macron-Le Pen though to run-off, projections say - BBC News

Even Fillon has asked his supporters to vote for Macron. With both the Left and Right calling for their supporters to vote for Macron and the fact that LePen's economic policy reads like state-controlled economic planning policy in the USSR, she has little chance of winning.

It's always funny how the losers always ask their voters to vote for someone.

These dynamics now change everything in France. And now there are only 2 left.

And if there are a few more moosleem terrorism attacks then LaPen will have it in the bag.

The French are especially susceptible to terror because they have been defenseless since Napoleon was deported.
It was Napoleon that endangered France. :cranky: a claim a couple of centuries old.:cuckoo:
Politicians have to have a heart for their country so after losing they accurately use their ready platform to defend it from tyranny.

Brexit hasn't happened yet and will probably throw Britain's economy over board.
"I did not usurp the crown!

I found it lying in the gutter,

And I picked it up with my sword,

And it was the People, Alexis, the People who put it on my head!"

It was Napoleon's own colleagues that first tried to advice him not to make himself a king of everything and try to take over Europe one enemy at a time. When he didn't listen they began making conspiracies against him to control him just the way they do now against Putin and Trump.

A tyrant always comes round as a saviour and when the proclaimed tyranny is won they become the tyrants themselves.

It was Napoleon's own colleagues that first tried to advice him not to make himself a king of everything and try to take over Europe one enemy at a time. When he didn't listen they began making conspiracies against him to control him just the way they do now against Putin and Trump.

A tyrant always comes round as a saviour and when the proclaimed tyranny is won they become the tyrants themselves.
Meane you are so smart so why don't you at least have a real avatar ???

Boney suffered from the same megalomania as Adolf.

Ergo I presume neither man would listen to anyone else.

Trump has this same affliction as well.

Forum List

Back