:thup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_NJgKoBERM]Lazy - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
steph, steph, steph.....
4.gif
Does this mean you're for Parry?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
IT MEANS I LIKED THE AD Miss Dotty. is that too much over your head for you to understand?

You know there's already a couple con threads on this non-issue don't you? :eusa_eh:

If it's a NON ISSUE to you why are you here?

To call for a merge-thread :cool: Do you know the context of the comment steph?

“Rick Perry and Mitt Romney apparently don’t think the president should encourage CEOs to promote the United States abroad in order to create American jobs and attract investment at home,”

Read more: Obama's 'lazy' remark catches fire with GOP - Jonathan Allen and Alex Isenstadt - POLITICO.com

You know there's already a couple con threads on this non-issue don't you? :eusa_eh:

“Rick Perry and Mitt Romney apparently don’t think the president should encourage CEOs to promote the United States abroad in order to create American jobs and attract investment at home,”

Read more: Obama's 'lazy' remark catches fire with GOP - Jonathan Allen and Alex Isenstadt - POLITICO.com

call for whatever you want. stomp your feet and hold your breath while you do it, I don't care.

call for whatever you want. stomp your feet and hold your breath while you do it, I don't care.

Even though you're a Rightie I think that you're just misguided and that there's still hope for you. Come to the light :) ( Libralism :cool: ;) )

Even though you're a Rightie I think that you're just misguided and that there's still hope for you. Come to the light :) ( Libralism :cool: ;) )

Too old to change my ways now...don't like liberalism anyway.
I truly do believe...........Liberalism is a mental disorder.:thanks:

Forum List

Back