Lazy Hazy

misterflew

Sep 19, 2009
We're all a little bored, a little in shock at things, a little alone, a little or a lot broke, invaded, somehow betrayed, lost, and on and on...me no exception.

Let me put it in perspectives for ya'll. The criteria for depression says one divorce can throw you over, one career loss, can do the same, loss on a deeper level with someone loved, ditto. If one of these things can put someone in depression, what does all these things do when they hit Simul?

Peace and Love - more is good of this stuff.

Flew ideas for coping. Relax, hang out with smaller people, and enoy the smell of the air when not around a smoker, or the sound of a bird if it's not a flock of em making too much noise, ... relax. Hiking, camping, fishing, art, cooking, building things, helps. Most important, go to church, he is the way. .. pray.

Peace

MisterFlew

We're all a little bored, a little in shock at things, a little alone, a little or a lot broke, invaded, somehow betrayed, lost, and on and on...me no exception.

Let me put it in perspectives for ya'll. The criteria for depression says one divorce can throw you over, one career loss, can do the same, loss on a deeper level with someone loved, ditto. If one of these things can put someone in depression, what does all these things do when they hit Simul?

Peace and Love - more is good of this stuff.

Flew ideas for coping. Relax, hang out with smaller people, and enoy the smell of the air when not around a smoker, or the sound of a bird if it's not a flock of em making too much noise, ... relax. Hiking, camping, fishing, art, cooking, building things, helps. Most important, go to church, he is the way. .. pray.

Peace

MisterFlew

Lets enjoy each and every seconds of life..... :)

Good advice. I've spent the majority of my living in depression. It's a very, very dark and lonely place that I would not wish on anyone.

New Topics

Forum List

Back