Lay it on the Line Right Here for Super Bowl Rep Bets!

I think this SB can go down to who has the ball last. But I don't know if it's the offense or defense that will make the big, winning play.

Even if I were a betting man, I still wouldn't bet on this game. :lol:

Steelers win in lowest scoring Super Bowl ever.
Steelers 12, Green Bay 7.
Lowest scoring Super Bowl was SB VII, Dolphins 14 - Redskins 7.

I'm betting Skull won't be watching the game! :D

Who wants to take that bet?

My Stupor bowl predictions.
Beer companies will sell a bumper crop of beer.
One team will win one will lose.

Millions will get stupid drunk and overeat junk food.
at least a few hundred will have DUI's and accidents resulting from the stupor bowl.

And the world will be a better place for having a superbowl?

I have been to a few superbowl parties in my life. Never watched a game, but it was a good excuse to get pissy assed drunk :beer:

I'm betting Skull won't be watching the game! :D

Who wants to take that bet?

OooOooMESmilie.gif

Packers.

The Steelers can be beat through the air. On the ground, not much of a chance but you know McCarthy is going to keep trying. I have faith in A-Rodg and his Fantastic Four receivers. :eusa_pray:

accept when Rodgers faces a REAL defense like he did with the bears and eagles,he stinks up the joint.:lol: This time he isnt facing a creampuff defense like the falcons.:lol:The only reason they won that game against the bears is not because they were good,but because the bears played worse.Initially I was going to take The Packers to win this game because of his amazing performance against the falcons,but nbow after laying an egg in chicago against a good defense,no way in hell can i pick them to win.He plays like that against the steelers,wont even be close.

Well I'm off to start "prepping" for the game. By tomorrow evening I expect my inbox to be flooded with congratulatory reps. :eusa_whistle:

Don't drink and drive, don't yell at your spouse, and don't throw things at your TV.

Forum List

Back