Lay Indicted In Enron

<centre><h2><a href=http://www.gregpalast.com/printerfriendly.cfm?artid=344>GIVE IT BACK, GEORGE: THE LAY LOOT THAT BOUGHT THE WHITE HOUSE
BUSH AND REPUBLICANS SHOULD GIVE UP ILL-GOTTEN GAINS</a></h2></center>

<blockquote>by Greg Palast, Thursday, July 8, 2004

When the feds swoop down and cuff racketeers, they also load the vans with all the perp's ill-gotten gains: stacks of cash, BMWs, whatever. Their associates have to cough up the goodies too: lady friends must give up their diamond rocks.

Under the racketeering law, RICO, even before a verdict, anything bought with the proceeds of the crime goes into the public treasury.

But there seems to be special treatment afforded those who loaded up on the 'bennies' of Ken Lay's crimes. If the G-men don't know where the tainted loot is cached, try this address: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Ask for George or Dick.</blockquote>

Well, if there were any concern at all for ethical considerations, Dubbyuh and his merry band would indeed return any and all political contributions recieved from Kenny Boy and his buddies at Enron. But there's not, so they won't.

Bully, you just like NYC ignore all the evidence I have supplied showing that the DNC and Clinton are as guilty if not more in regards to Ken Lay and Enron than Bush ever dreamed of being.

I ignore it because that nasty little shit is no longer in office. There's an even nastier piece o'shit in the Oval Office now. Goatboy was impeached for lying about consensual sex in the Oval Office. Dubbyuh should be impeached, and imprisoned, for lying about the justifications for war.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
I ignore it because that nasty little shit is no longer in office. There's an even nastier piece o'shit in the Oval Office now. Goatboy was impeached for lying about consensual sex in the Oval Office. Dubbyuh should be impeached, and imprisoned, for lying about the justifications for war.

All world leaders considered saddam a threat. We've given you all the quotes before. You just become more deranged and hateful. WHy is change so hard for you?

You are so stupid I don't know why you bother coming here. Do you really believe Clinton was impeached for lying about having sex in the Oval Office? If so, you are one ignorant fool. He was impeached for lying to a Grand Jury during a sexual harrassment case. Big difference dumbass.

BULLY...it looks like you haven't read the following that I posted not long ago. Please comment and refute anything in the following that I got from:

http://www.92kqrs.com/listingsEntry.asp?ID=211374&PT=Morning+Show

HOW SOON THEY FORGET
EVERY ONE OF DEMOCRATS SAY PRESIDENT BUSH LIED--THAT THERE NEVER WERE ANY WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AND HE TOOK US TO WAR UNNECESSARILY!

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line." - President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program." - President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the Greatest security threat we face." - Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten time since 1983." - Sandy Berger, Clinton N ational Security Adviser, Feb 18,1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the US Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." - Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin (D-MI), Tom Daschle (D-SD), John Kerry (D - MA), and others Oct. 9,1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engage! d in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." - Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies." - Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has invigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a lic! it missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies." - Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others, December 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandated of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them." - Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chem! ical weapons throughout his country." - Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power." - Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction." - Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..." - Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." - Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9,2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years .. We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do" - Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members.. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons." -Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction." - Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real" - Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Originally posted by NewGuy
Will someone post the Kyoto treaty in a thread so others can see what disasters we let our presidents do?

How do you do a disaster?

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Bully, you just like NYC ignore all the evidence I have supplied showing that the DNC and Clinton are as guilty if not more in regards to Ken Lay and Enron than Bush ever dreamed of being.

You say some wierd things:

a) Bush dreams of being guilty?

b) You say you have supplied evidence that Clinton is complicite in the Enron scandal?

Originally posted by nycflasher
You say some wierd things:

a) Bush dreams of being guilty?

b) You say you have supplied evidence that Clinton is complicite in the Enron scandal?

$460,000 donation to the DNC the day after being awareded a contract in which the Clinton admin helped him obtain. Why don't you read? You are trying to deflect the topic. Get back on track or don't say shit please.

Originally posted by nycflasher
I'm aware of Enron's donations to the respective political parties.

Here's a nice link for you:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0708042lay1.html

I don't care about personal relationships. we were talking about influence peddling. but you seem to forget about that. do you want me to go back and drag out all the corporate buddies clinton had? I already pointed out Global Crossing (which you ignore again and again and again). grow up.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
I don't care about personal relationships. we were talking about influence peddling. but you seem to forget about that. do you want me to go back and drag out all the corporate buddies clinton had? I already pointed out Global Crossing (which you ignore again and again and again). grow up.

notice he can't refute any of the quotes that I posted and neither can Bully.

Why refute the obvious...That being that our nation's government has become a parliament of whores. And and while Goatboy sold his ass often and for a pretty penny, he's an amature compared to Dubbyuh.

It's time to whip all of these shites naked and howling into the wilderness and start over.

Why refute the obvious...That being that our nation's government has become a parliament of whores. And and while Goatboy sold his ass often and for a pretty penny, he's an amateur compared to Dubbyuh.

It's time to whip all of these shites naked and howling into the wilderness and start over.

if you followed this thread, I have already pointed out that both sides are corrupted. Unlike you however, I say they are, if anything, they are equal in their corruptness as they practice different types of corruption. For the most part, Bush goes after private (investor) money, while Clinton takes it in the form of "contributions" and taxes. The outcome is the same.

New Topics

Forum List

Back