Lay EZ Fair?

Okay just a comment on this one, my Daughter who has been known to go to Spring Break places like this and I don't want to know what goes on there, "laughs". However, based on the little snipits I get from time to time, it's sort of the last place in earth you want to engage anyone in a conversation on politics. I rather doubt half those kids even remember they talked to Fox. So I'm willing to cut them a little slack "laughs" It was entertaining though. I wouldn't get way too excited over the fact that kids dislike the President, frankly I don't see much excitement over this election on both sides outside the party faithful, unlike the last one. Now this is just an opinion, this one has more a Clinton vs. Dole feel to it for some strange reason to me.

Okay just a comment on this one, my Daughter who has been known to go to Spring Break places like this and I don't want to know what goes on there, "laughs". However, based on the little snipits I get from time to time, it's sort of the last place in earth you want to engage anyone in a conversation on politics. I rather doubt half those kids even remember they talked to Fox. So I'm willing to cut them a little slack "laughs" It was entertaining though. I wouldn't get way too excited over the fact that kids dislike the President, frankly I don't see much excitement over this election on both sides outside the party faithful, unlike the last one. Now this is just an opinion, this one has more a Clinton vs. Dole feel to it for some strange reason to me.

Lighten up.. I live here.. It tickles me silly when we make the Nationals.. you have to admit it's funny.. 99% unemployment is real to that one chick.

Lighten up.. I live here.. It tickles me silly when we make the Nationals.. you have to admit it's funny.. 99% unemployment is real to that one chick.

Willow you missed the part where I was laughing.. don't know how much more I can lighten up.

Even drunk... at that age... I could tell you the cost of a gallon of gas... but I was rarely drunk at college... I was under threat of having my funding pulled if my grades slipped... tends to focus the mind on the important shit. :lol:

Willow you missed the part where I was laughing.. don't know how much more I can lighten up.

It's probably because you use "laughs" instead of the more obvious :lol: You're too subtle! :lmao:

Even drunk... at that age... I could tell you the cost of a gallon of gas... but I was rarely drunk at college... I was under threat of having my funding pulled if my grades slipped... tends to focus the mind on the important shit. :lol:

I know these kids don't go on Spring Break to discuss world hunger *laughs* and So I had to laugh when I watched it. My point was I sure hope that Bill O didn't take those kids seriously, because I'm sure most of them don't even remember saying it, especially the one boy who had trouble with slurring his words!! *laughs*

I know these kids don't go on Spring Break to discuss world hunger *laughs* and So I had to laugh when I watched it. My point was I sure hope that Bill O didn't take those kids seriously, because I'm sure most of them don't even remember saying it, especially the one boy who had trouble with slurring his words!! *laughs*

I'm pretty sure they factored in the 'alcohol effect'... my understanding is that that particular slot on his show is really for comedy, not serious stuff.

Forum List

Back