Lawyers

Staying in law school is the biggest challenge, even if you get in on your own merits.

There's an "establishment." It's called a bar. Supposing you do get into law school "on your own merits." How are you supposed to pay the $500,000 tuition for it and have anything left over? Some sort of 1/3 contingency fee on a $10,000,000 dream suit that just falls in your lap? Yeah, that was settled for $10,000 under a gag order, and you got $1,500 for your fee, and you are still $498,500 in debt, + interest.

Rich, white women. :dunno:

You mean like how that NY attorney general was accused of beating up those women // NY prosecutors to investigate assault allegations against Eric Schneiderman - CNN //? I mean, come on, they're attorneys. They all need a good physical beating. They're asking for it. Just someone to grab them by the necktie or shirtfront, and shake them up a little, like you know, a broken jaw or a bloody nose or something like that. And every time they mention the word "sex" or anything that alludes to sex, or if they have to tell you whether they're a male attorney or a female attorney, or if they're using the restroom in the courthouse, or if they're caught in the elevator with someone, they simply need to be beaten within an inch of their lawyerly lives. Oh, yeah. Do they have any children? Those over-privileged lawyerly little brats all need a good proper spanking or a belt-strapping so hard they can't sit sit down for a week.

Staying in law school is the biggest challenge, even if you get in on your own merits.

There's an "establishment." It's called a bar. Supposing you do get into law school "on your own merits." How are you supposed to pay the $500,000 tuition for it and have anything left over? Some sort of 1/3 contingency fee on a $10,000,000 dream suit that just falls in your lap? Yeah, that was settled for $10,000 under a gag order, and you got $1,500 for your fee, and you are still $498,500 in debt, + interest.

Rich, white women. :dunno:

You mean like how that NY attorney general was accused of beating up those women // NY prosecutors to investigate assault allegations against Eric Schneiderman - CNN //? I mean, come on, they're attorneys. They all need a good physical beating. They're asking for it. Just someone to grab them by the necktie or shirtfront, and shake them up a little, like you know, a broken jaw or a bloody nose or something like that. And every time they mention the word "sex" or anything that alludes to sex, or if they have to tell you whether they're a male attorney or a female attorney, or if they're using the restroom in the courthouse, or if they're caught in the elevator with someone, they simply need to be beaten within an inch of their lawyerly lives. Oh, yeah. Do they have any children? Those over-privileged lawyerly little brats all need a good proper spanking or a belt-strapping so hard they can't sit sit down for a week.

I understand your point, but you're a little off with your numbers.

Law School tuition for 3 years is usually around $160,000, not $500,000.

I'm in Law School right now - and with my financial aid package, I'm going to pay about $30,000 total out of pocket, and have less than $10,000 of debt.

with my financial aid package, I'm going to pay about $30,000 total out of pocket, and have less than $10,000 of debt.

Need-based or merit based? Because you are definitely not in any kind of "need" when you have $30,000 "pocket change." And there is certainly no excuse to go into debt with that much money, either. If you can't work your way through with a part time job as a paralegal or something like that and pay off ALL your debts as you go through, I don't even want to hear about it, because the whole law-school // bar thing is an organized criminal SCAM through and through. No one person is going to put it all straight by making it through law school and passing the bar exam. Don't even think about it.

Merit-based? Law has no merit in the United States. There is no longer any pretense of right and wrong to the law.

Passing that exam is based on whom you know, NOT what you know. The proctors and administrators are even more dishonest than any of the candidates taking the exam. You are much deeper in debt than you realize. If you step out of political line with the bar establishment, you will fail the exam, (if you haven't passed it already,) or get in trouble with the bar on some false pretense.

HANG ALL THE GODDAMN LAWYERS! HANG EM!!!! :death:

45Then answered one of the lawyers, and said unto him, Master, thus saying thou reproachest us also. 46And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers. 47Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them. 48Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres. 49Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute: 50That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation; 51From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation. 52Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Why all the lawyer bashing?

Love your rights ? Thank a lawyer!

Why all the lawyer bashing? Love your rights ? Thank a lawyer!

They took my rights away. They have adjudicated me as a mental defective in a court of law with their lies. There is no recourse, no redress. Anything else they tell you is a lie. I was born in the U.S. and have never renounced my citizenship, but I cannot legally work here anymore. The lawyers took it all away.

They took my rights away. They have adjudicated me as a mental defective in a court of law with their lies. There is no recourse, no redress. Anything else they tell you is a lie. I was born in the U.S. and have never renounced my citizenship, but I cannot legally work here anymore. The lawyers took it all away.

Hmmm. Interesting...

Hmmm. Interesting...
Bible Gateway passage: Matthieu 5:22 - Louis Segond
Mais moi, je vous dis que quiconque se met en colère contre son frère mérite d'être puni par les juges; que celui qui dira à son frère: Raca! mérite d'être puni par le sanhédrin; et que celui qui lui dira: Insensé! mérite d'être puni par le feu de la géhenne.

This is from the French Bible. Those who use that word "Insensé!" (i.e., "insane,") merit eternal punishment in hell fire. I don't care if they call it "mentally ill" or "danger to self or others" or "gravely disabled" or whatever language they say it in. They must burn in hell for eternity for that. And I'm not picking on the French without cause here, either. The French are the worst of the worst when it comes to psychiatric quackery and allegations of insanity or mental illness in court. Let those shrinks burn in hell! Let them burn, I say!

The world would be a better place without any lawyers

It is said that patience is a virtue, but when lawyers say mañana, mañana and never deliver on their promises, they try the patience of man even worse than Satan tried Job. Then man falls into a "desperate" condition, but that is trap that has been laid.

Even when mañana is not an option, patience is still a virtue. Even when all peaceful remedies are exhausted, and it comes to the inevitable necessity of violence and war, one who is in a desperate condition cannot win the battle. No. One must calm down, and take the time to make plans and be very sure of exacting restitution and reparations to the last penny. A man shaking with rage and anger will not inflict the damages that need to be inflicted on the enemy.

Lawyers are the most racist group in the US. Only about 3% of lawyers are black

Only 3 percent of lawyers in BigLaw are black, and numbers are falling

Yet this is the same group that we turn to for our laws to help blacks?

Is this why blacks have made virtually no strides in society since the Civil Rights movement?
You pretty much need to be in the top 5% of your college class with a 3.5 GPA and an LSAT in the mid 150s to even get into law school. Statistically, Asians and white people are more likely to meet those general qualifications.

What ever happened to Affirmative Action?

I thought that blacks were given preferential treatment to help quell their oppression?

I guess this only works in other professions and not in the law profession that hatched this scheme.

Interestingly, law enforcement comprises of about 27% of minorities, but our lawyer politicians like Obama and the press lead us to believe that it is law enforcement that is racist while only 3% of lawyers are minorities.

Interesting. Well we must keep this on the down low or liberal white lawyers may be targeted in the streets instead of white police officers.

God forbid.
You don't think. You regurgitate propaganda.

Forum List

Back