Lawyers for Moore destroying that Jewish lawya and accusers

Gloria Allred getting destroyed. Unreal what pieces of shit the left are and that includes republicans.

I hope they all fry in hell.
They start believing in hell only if it helps them to gain political points. Madeleine Albright: all women who don't vote for Hillary will go to hell.

If there are no libturds in hell, it sounds like heaven to me.

Allred may be a scumbag, but there is nothing wrong with Jewish lawyers. What the fuck? They are generally pretty good. I have found that Jewish lawyers are the most reasonable and are generally easy to work with.

Quit bagging on Jews for being Jews.

Carry on.

What does religion have to do with this? moore is a lawyer who claims to be a "Christian" and is a very bad lawyer and a complete blowhard asshole to boot.

Let's face it. The swamp mainly consists of lawyas.

Nothing worse than a jew lawya...

Gloria Allred getting destroyed. Unreal what pieces of shit the left are and that includes republicans.

I hope they all fry in hell.
They start believing in hell only if it helps them to gain political points. Madeleine Albright: all women who don't vote for Hillary will go to hell.

Trump is president. This is hell.

If hell is a great economy that Obama couldnt produce lets all rejoice.

What does religion have to do with this? moore is a lawyer who claims to be a "Christian" and is a very bad lawyer and a complete blowhard asshole to boot.

What is your excuse?

For what? I don't recall Allred dragging her religion, whatever it is, into her professional doings, and she seems to do well in representing her clients' interests, whereas moore drags his particular version of religion into his professional life constantly, and uses it to excuse his inability to understand the U.S. Constitution and to undermine the operation of our legal system.

Forum List

Back