Lawyers For Dick Morris Reportedly Confirm Super PAC Fundraising Scheme

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Lawyers For Dick Morris Reportedly Confirm Super PAC Fundraising Scheme

Dick Morris' lawyers have reportedly confirmed that the conservative commentator's website received money in a fundraising scheme involving his mailing list, the conservative outlet Newsmax, and his organization Super PAC for America. Morris is also reportedly distancing himself from the super PAC despite previously stating that he "formed" the group and it's "my organization."

6.gif

Dick morris is a weasel.. His fund raising actitivites are as CORRUPT as Obama's and all of his foreign contributions that cannot be traced.

Who the heck cares about Dick Morris? Of course the mans shady. He was involved in the Clinton administration.

Newsflash: Ex-Clinton official involved in shady dealings.

Wanna see my shocked face?

I love this part:

In truth, we do not know what proportion of the money raised by Dick Morris and his super PAC, supposedly to defeat Barack Obama, was actually redirected to Mr. Morris himself. We don't know how much. Nowhere in the FEC document does it say how much of the money that went to Newsmax ended up eventually going back to Dick Morris, under the auspices of brokering his email list or for any other reason.

Who uses him on shows? Fox. Especially hannity. He loved some dick. Give it time, he will be back as a credible ' political analyst' . Him and Rove.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back