Lawyers: Evidence shows Saudi Arabia aided 9/11 hijackers

then you need to read this book.It proves beyond a doubt it Was.Nobody has ever been able to debunk it.

Debunking 9 11 Debunking An Answer to Popular Mechanics and Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory David Ray Griffin 9781566566865 Amazon.com Books

also,this short humourous five minute video debunks the official conspiracy theory of the governments if you dont want to take the time to read the book or watch a couple of two hour videos i can show that also debunks it.lol

The only nonsense is that 19 muslims and Bin Laden were behind the attacks. Bin Laden said he didnt do it. I would believe him over our corrupt government anyday considering the amount of lies,deception and deciet they have spread over decades in our corrupt school system in our history classes and the fact that oswald said he didnt shoot anybody and the evidence proves he was telling the truth,that there was never a shread of evidence against him.Not to mention the fact that the FBI never even had him on their most wanted list after 9/11..lol.

This would be yours and David Ray Griffin's problem. What you actually mean is that you would believe bin-Laden over the Republican administration any day. I watched the planes hit the WTC live and in living color. At least the second plane was live and the first plane was only a few minutes before that. The fact of the matter is...bin-Laden (who was college educated in the United States and who HATED this country) was the leader of al Qaeda and the finance CEO/planner who approved the attack...and lived to do so because that inept sex maniac, Clinton, and his inept cabinet would NOT give the AUTHORIZATION to the CIA to wipe that bastard off the face of the earth even though Michael Scheuer (CIA agent in charge of hunting the bastard down and eliminating him) found him 10 different times and asked Clinton (the draft dodger) for permission to proceed and take him out. DENIED 10 TIMES.

miserable fail debunking anything I showed.lol al queda was created and funded by the CIA.lol.

No its YOUR problem because you cant refute the facts in Griffins book.lol

I love how you Bush dupes always act like Griffith is the only one saying this when cornered with facts you cant refute.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you have not read the book so you are clueless as always in what you are talking about.:lmao:

Griffith unlike the 9/11 commission,actually did some research and did not ignore facts or withhold anything back like they did.he actually did what they failed to do and interviewed experts in their fields.:lmao:

oh and I am not saying Clinton isn't complicit either.e is just as much involved in it up to his ears as bush is.He told the military to not go after him because 9/11 was planned by our government for years dating back to his time with Bin Laden as the planned patsy..they tried it once under Clinton with his blessing and failed so they came back the second time and succeeded under Bush

Clinton and Bush have a long standing friendship that goes back to at LEAST his days as attorney general in Arkansas.Barbara Bush has even said Clinton is like a another son to her.Gee I wonder why.:biggrin:

there have been many photos show over the years of Clinton going canoeing with the Bushs and golfing with them.

Both parties are corrupt,there is no difference beween the two.its REALLY a ONE PARTY SYSTEM of demopublicans and reprocrats disguised as a two party system so the sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back