Lawyer Advice needed (child support)

Child support is paid by the non-custodial parent. Gender doesn't apply. Apparently, this guy is the non-custodial parent.

https://www.childsupport.ny.gov/dcse/non_custodial_parent_info.html

I think it is extremely lame to pretend that this has to do with gender.

I seriously doubt you have ever been involved in a custody case in which the father was truly the better parent and got fucked out of custody with your attitude. It is pretty much accepted as fact by ALL experts that our court system favors the woman whenever possible.

I'm not interested in hearing any more of your opinions on the matter if you deny that simple fact.
I know a guy whose wife decided she was a lesbian after they were married about ten years. He got custody. I know another guy whose wife left him for a black guy....he got custody.

Sometimes people get shafted but not to the extent you whiners are pretending.

Woman often get custody simply because they are the main nurturer. IMO, the main nurturer should get custody no matter what gender they are.

In this instance we have a second hand story from G.T. and no idea if this guy is being totally honest, in fact I'd say he isn't since he claims his ex is bi-polar and she's never been diagnosed as such.

Marriage should be banned.

Just cuz you don't like it, is no reason to 'ban' it. Don't like marriage, fine, don't get married. But don't inflict your personal opinions on others - otherwise I'll have to call you a lefty - they're always the ones trying to force their way of life on everyone else.

Now you're making him sound like a professional victim.

I'm saying the situation as it is. Should I lie so that it sounds better for you?
No one is forcing him to buy extra sets of clothes, toys or anything else.

If the woman is able to control him to this extent then he's got more problems than how much child support he is paying.

SO you're suggestion is that the man shouldn't buy his child clothes and toys and such while at his house if it prevents him from paying child support rather than the system being equitable?

God damned you're stupid.

I'm saying the situation as it is. Should I lie so that it sounds better for you?

If the woman is able to control him to this extent then he's got more problems than how much child support he is paying.

I think that (and this is just a guess) paying for a Lawyer every time she farts burps or coughs isn't economically achievable, for him. In other words, instead of fighting her bullshit everytime..... he might feel like he'd lose out in Court, pay for the Lawyer in the process, and STILL have to buy their clothing and shit when the kids are in his posession, although already doling out 25%. It just sounds shitty as fuck, to me, and there's no real reason people can't have this discussion without getting all snippy, insulting and judgemental. Try to stay the fuck out, if that's all you're going to be.
Judgmental I'll agree I am being. Snippy and insulting? I don't think so.

I am insulted that you and several others on this thread are blaming women in general for your friend's life.

That's total BS.

Marriage should be banned.

Just cuz you don't like it, is no reason to 'ban' it. Don't like marriage, fine, don't get married. But don't inflict your personal opinions on others - otherwise I'll have to call you a lefty - they're always the ones trying to force their way of life on everyone else.

I'm not being serious Cali, just venting.:eusa_pray:

Child support is paid by the non-custodial parent. Gender doesn't apply. Apparently, this guy is the non-custodial parent.

https://www.childsupport.ny.gov/dcse/non_custodial_parent_info.html

I think it is extremely lame to pretend that this has to do with gender.

I seriously doubt you have ever been involved in a custody case in which the father was truly the better parent and got fucked out of custody with your attitude. It is pretty much accepted as fact by ALL experts that our court system favors the woman whenever possible.

I'm not interested in hearing any more of your opinions on the matter if you deny that simple fact.
I know a guy whose wife decided she was a lesbian after they were married about ten years. He got custody. I know another guy whose wife left him for a black guy....he got custody.

Woman often get custody simply because they are the main nurturer. IMO, the main nurturer should get custody no matter what gender they are.

In this instance we have a second hand story from G.T. and no idea if this guy is being totally honest, in fact I'd say he isn't since he claims his ex is bi-polar and she's never been diagnosed as such.

I'm not talking about this case, nor any other case in particular. I am talking about as a rule. As a rule the woman get's the benefit of the doubt on nearly everything in custody hearings.

That's a simple fact, one you seem unwilling to be honest enough to admit. The system can NEVER be fixed if we just act like it isn't broken.

I think that (and this is just a guess) paying for a Lawyer every time she farts burps or coughs isn't economically achievable, for him. In other words, instead of fighting her bullshit everytime..... he might feel like he'd lose out in Court, pay for the Lawyer in the process, and STILL have to buy their clothing and shit when the kids are in his posession, although already doling out 25%. It just sounds shitty as fuck, to me, and there's no real reason people can't have this discussion without getting all snippy, insulting and judgemental. Try to stay the fuck out, if that's all you're going to be.

I am insulted that you and several others on this thread are blaming women in general for your friend's life.

That's total BS.

No one is blaming women , we're discussing the system itself. But thanks for letting us know that you really don't know or care about the reality of the situation, all you care about is defending women.

I'm not talking about this case, nor any other case in particular. I am talking about as a rule. As a rule the woman get's the benefit of the doubt on nearly everything in custody hearings.

That's a simple fact, one you seem unwilling to be honest enough to admit. The system can NEVER be fixed if we just act like it isn't broken.
Again, women tend to be the main nurturers. This is something women cannot change....women cannot force men to be better nurturers.

Y'all have to do that on your own.

That's total BS.

No one is blaming women , we're discussing the system itself. But thanks for letting us know that you really don't know or care about the reality of the situation, all you care about is defending women.
:cuckoo: Right....it's all about gender but you aren't blaming women.

Run off and piss on a whore, cornjob.

That's total BS.

I blamed women?

Yea, I don't think so.

Again, women tend to be the main nurturers. This is something women cannot change....women cannot force men to be better nurturers.

You're stuck in the fucking 1950s if you truly believe that shit Ravi.

Seriously, how would you react if I said "well women need to keep quiet, because generally men are smarter?"

So we can add sexist to your description. Got it.

That's total BS.

:cuckoo: Right....it's all about gender but you aren't blaming women.

Run off and piss on a whore, cornjob.

oops looks like someone is mad that she got caught being a sexist pig :rofl:

That's total BS.

I blamed women?

Yea, I don't think so.
Did someone else post this under your login?

In my opinion, this is Gender Discrimination.

Women fought for equal rights, under the Law. This doesn't mean that men should in turn be discriminated against in such a way. I'd love to help this dude out.

That's total BS.

I blamed women?

Yea, I don't think so.

Women fought for equal rights, under the Law. This doesn't mean that men should in turn be discriminated against in such a way. I'd love to help this dude out.

Gender discriminated BY THE LAW, not BY WOMEN. Jesus Christ.

You're stuck in the fucking 1950s if you truly believe that shit Ravi.

Seriously, how would you react if I said "well women need to keep quiet, because generally men are smarter?"

So we can add sexist to your description. Got it.
It is your opinion that in general men are more nurturing than women? Or are even as equally nurturing?

:lol:

I blamed women?

Yea, I don't think so.

It isn't gender discrimination. It is based on income.

You are also implying that women that are the custodial parent shouldn't fight for every dime to raise their children. That is against nature. People don't just sit back and let their children suffer.

You are also implying that women that are the custodial parent shouldn't fight for every dime to raise their children. That is against nature. People don't just sit back and let their children suffer.

I don't know why you should be in this discussion any more, really. You've been an ass hole to me, and seemingly for no reason. Pz~

I don't know why you should be in this discussion any more, really. You've been an ass hole to me, and seemingly for no reason. Pz~
I get annoyed when people post things that state that women are at fault when they are not.

But I'll unsubscribe since my opinion makes you uncomfortable.

Ta ta

I get annoyed when people post things that state that women are at fault when they are not.

Ta ta

That's the thing, it's disengenuous to say, that I'm saying, "women are at fault," and that's a dick move.

Ta ta

That's the thing, it's disengenuous to say, that I'm saying, "women are at fault," and that's a dick move.

Don't let her get to you bro. the conversation is obviously hurt her feelings cuz we suggested that women aren't always the most fit parent.

Forum List

Back