Lawsuit: Florida Clinic Botched Abortion, Threw Out Live Baby

No, I"m actually not. I have no moral objections to the morning after pill and/or ending a pregnancy by 12 weeks.

After all, 30% of pregnancies are ended by mother nature during that time period, anyway. If mother nature is allowed to acknowledge a mistake, women should be, too.

Your trying to take morality out of this issue does not work. Sorry, some people actually value human life, even if it is only a 3 week old fetus.

Mother nature also ends pregnancies in woman that want the child. Does that mean I can go around stabbing pregnant women in the stomach?

As I recall, Mother Nature also infects people with terminal diseases, but methinks Catz would object if I walked up and stabbed him/her with a hypodermic full of HIV-positive blood.

I find it sad that it's necessary to state the blindingly, painfully, kindergarten-simple truth for people like that, but neither I nor Catz nor anyone else here is Mother Nature.

Your trying to take morality out of this issue does not work. Sorry, some people actually value human life, even if it is only a 3 week old fetus.

Mother nature also ends pregnancies in woman that want the child. Does that mean I can go around stabbing pregnant women in the stomach?

I value human life. I just don't consider fetuses any more human than a rat embryo until they are viable outside of the womb.

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act disagrees with you.

So does basic biological science, but we all know liberals claim to worship at the altar of science, technology, and logic without possessing even the most basic of educations in those areas.

Women can not be equal to men if they are not allowed to control what goes on inside their own bodies.

I have news for you, Bubba. I am not only equal to any man, I am superior to most of them, and I certainly do not require the legal ability to perform barbaric acts of death and mutilation on my own children in order to achieve equality with them. I cannot even begin to express my outrage at such a suggestion. Indeed, this post honestly makes me question your sanity, and definitely brings up two more specific questions.

1) Exactly what brutality does the average man commit in the course of his life that requires ritual infant sacrifice on the part of women to acquire parity?

2) Do you really believe that anyone truly controls what goes on inside his own body?

Women can not be equal to men if they are not allowed to control what goes on inside their own bodies.

If a woman wants to control her body, she wouldn't put herself in the situation to get an unwanted pregnancy. The same goes for a man.

You should know that liberals only ever define "controlling her body" as a woman killing her children, not as keeping her thighs together.

:clap2: I'm pretty happy that his licencse is being revoked. I actually didn't think anything would be done about it though. This sends a clear message that even in abortion clinics certain standards still apply. I find it ironic that te girl is trying to sue though, considering her intent at the time :confused:

I suspect she's suing more because she was traumatized by the absolutely criminal malpractice in the way the whole thing was handled than because the baby died. I would think even abortion supporters could agree that this guy shouldn't be allowed to be a tree doctor, let alone a people doctor.

I suspect she's suing more because she was traumatized by the absolutely criminal malpractice in the way the whole thing was handled than because the baby died. I would think even abortion supporters could agree that this guy shouldn't be allowed to be a tree doctor, let alone a people doctor.

Your friend Dave wasn't able to handle it, so why don't you explain to me why a human fetus should be valued more highly than nonhuman animal life with a similar level of awareness and capacity to feel pain?

Your friend Dave wasn't able to handle it, so why don't you explain to me why a human fetus should be valued more highly than nonhuman animal life with a similar level of awareness and capacity to feel pain?

BECAUSE they are human.

Human's outrank any animal.....if you don't think such, then i don't know what to say?

Anyone who tries to equate a human being with any animal, doesn't understand humanity...yet i know you do, so why push the foetus = to animal crap?

are you saying a smart chimp is worth more than a mentally retarded human?

They are NOT worth more....under any circumstance Agna!!!!

Care

I suspect you have a point in asking that question, why don't you get to it?

BECAUSE they are human.

Human's outrank any animal.....if you don't think such, then i don't know what to say?

Anyone who tries to equate a human being with any animal, doesn't understand humanity...yet i know you do, so why push the foetus = to animal crap?

Care

Insufficient reply. You made a claim, but provided no arguments in support of it. What basis can you find (outside of the book of Genesis ;)), for claiming that humans are inherently superior to nonhuman animals at a similar level of awareness and capacity to feel pain?

For discussion of the topic...

Especially since Agna-Einstein there is obtusely addressing someone he should know perfectly well ignored him over a month ago as being too low a lifeform to be worthy of any attention other than a penicillin treatment.

Especially since Agna-Einstein there is obtusely addressing someone he should know perfectly well ignored him over a month ago as being too low a lifeform to be worthy of any attention other than a penicillin treatment.

An amusing comment from an ignorant individual, given your failure to address any significant challenge or debate topic placed before you. (Parental notification for abortion, Biblical infallibility, Bush's restrictions on stem cell research, this).

The plain fact of the matter is that you lack the capacities to rationally debate political issues, which is why you have failed to supply a response in this thread.

BECAUSE they are human.

Care

Insufficient reply. You made a claim, but provided no arguments in support of it. What basis can you find (outside of the book of Genesis ;)), for claiming that humans are inherently superior to nonhuman animals at a similar level of awareness and capacity to feel pain?

For discussion of the topic...

because we have the writen word agna...bible or no bible...i don't see any chimps manufacturing computers or comunicating or debating or trying to reason with you right now.... by typing back and forth with you on the net in a chat room....do you?

that should be evidence enough that humans are superior to all other animals...

care

because we have the writen word agna...bible or no bible...i don't see any chimps manufacturing computers or comunicating or debating or trying to reason with you right now.... by typing back and forth with you on the net in a chat room....do you?

care

That's evidence that humans as a group are generally superior to all other animals, but provides no rationale for assuming the same of human fetuses or infants, since they are similarly incapable of manufacturing computers, or communicating or debating or trying to reason. (Incidentally, chimpanzees have been taught to communicate with humans through sign language.)

care

That's evidence that humans as a group are generally superior to all other animals, but provides no rationale for assuming the same of human fetuses or infants, since they are similarly incapable of manufacturing computers, or communicating or debating or trying to reason. (Incidentally, chimpanzees have been taught to communicate with humans through sign language.)

They are a Human Offspring Agna, and have the POTENTIAL of doing such, if allowed to come in to fruition.

I don't differ with you that these are not fully developed human beings and have not achieved legal "personhood" yet in our society....but their potential worth is great!

this is why i think you do a diservice to your cause when you try to make the point that a human embryo is less functional, so to say, than a chimp or another animal that has achieved "birth".

These animals, will never ever have the POTENTIAL to be what we are as humans....thus, the human embryo, fetus, even though not a fully developed human being, are still of much greater worth than ANY animal in womb or birthed....because human fetuses are the offspring of human beings and will have the same abilities once birthed and allowed to continue in its development.

I will say, that i tend to agree with the fact that an early stage embryo's worth is less than a birthed human being....but can not in any manner agree to your idea that a human embryo's worth is less than that of an animal.

I say this about the embryo's because many are spontaneously aborted in the early stages of pregnancy naturally, so this is the stage where if the pregnancy fails, it's gonna fail....more than likely then....

thus, as a believer in God, I don't believe these embryos suffer during this stage....and i am not even certain as a Christian, that they had received their soul yet or how any of that even works, honestly....

I think once a fetus, all is over but the shouting...a fetus is a fully formed human being...all organs and limbs are in the proper positions and only needs time to fatten up to further develop.

You know many differ with my opinion of this on the prolife side and i honestly understand their arguments that from the very begining, a human offspring is equal to a born human offspring, no early date cut offs...or whatever, from the begining of conception it is equal, because of its potential....if allowed to gestate.

I just can't get past the frozen embryos and person in a raging fire of which both are in need of saving- example...and the fireman would rescue the BORN or BIRTHED person first, before running back in to save the embryos....giving greater worth to the BORN.... but note Agna, they would go back in to rescue the embryos....so they do have great worth for the firemen to risk their own lives to save these embryos.

you seem to say embryos and fetuses have NO WORTH or value until they are birthed, and I whole heartedly disagree....and it could be, this is just how i have taken your stance and i am wrong on this...???

I don't know if you remember when the American Bald Eagle was on the endangered species list and protected by law, from anyone killing them...and if they were killed by someone and that someone was caught, they would have been punished according to the Law on this....well, did you know that this law to protect the American Bald Eagle from being killed by one of us humans, ALSO EXTENDED to ANY American Bald Eagle EGG.? With the same equal punishment for killing the bald eagle to killing or breaking a bald eagle egg....in incubating, developing, bald eagle....not one birthed, but developing.....

This should tell you that the offspring of an animal or the offspring of a human, does matter...

care

Forum List

Back