Lawsuit: Florida Clinic Botched Abortion, Threw Out Live Baby

This was very tragic if this is truly what happened. But some of this doesn't add up to me. It said the cause of death was extreme prematurity. Does that mean that the baby didn't bleed out? It seems to me like this is a case of another frivilous lawsuit. Why would she name the baby if she went to have an abortion? If the baby's lungs filled with air, wouldn't it be crying? Not trying to spark a debate, it just doesn't seem right to me.

I find it hard to believe as well. It doesn't make much sense. I had a friend who had a miscarriage, ins spite of being healthy, three times in a row, the las time the late term fetus got flushed down the toilet. She finally gave up, basically finally got a brain.

Um doeton you moron 23 weeks is very nearly the third trimester. And the one's fighting any kind of regulation are the abortion providers themselves.

easy killer...try and figure out where you got the idea I said this situation was 1 st trimester.

then realize you assumed...

Stupid people do stupid shit kit.

Carefor, In the case of Abotion providers it isn't the AMA its NARAL and the abortion rights advocates that rise to the defense of the butchers. During my ten years in exile in Alabama, they had an abotionist in Alabama who was almost literally killing two for the price of one and when the state tried to put the butcher out of business for gross incompetence you'd have thought they were trying to end any and all abortions the way the proabortion crowd carried on.

Doeton then why beg for something that would not have mattered a bit to this case? The same doc that screwed up this abortion was as readily available 3 months ago as now.

Last edited:
This story makes me sick. Years of abortion in this country has devalued human life so much that it's to be expected. I'm sure Obama and his ilk are glad she wasn't 'punished' with a baby.

The guy was a licensed doc... shove the coat hanger crap up your ass as he doean't seem to have used one and he'd been in business there long enough to have been sued several times. This woman had plenty of acess to see an abortionist at anytime she wanted. She appears to have changed her mins fairly late in the proceedings. Probably had a fight with the daddy.

This is horrible!

This doctor has had 5 previous malpractice suits against him of which his insurance has had to pay out, the article states...

This is what really pisses me off about the AMA, they always protect their own.....and KEEP these SHITTY ASS DOCTORS that have had one malpractice suit after another of which they were at fault instead of thaking their medical license away, which is what should happen.

Instead, people wonder why malpractice insurance is so high.... and it is so high for the innocent., good doctors, because the AMA KEEPS stupid ass lousy doctors and all the other good doctors have to pay for the shitty doctors mistakes through higher insurance.

I had heard that less than 5% of all Medical Doctors have been sued for malpractice and the 5% are major repeat offenders.

Anyway, sorry to change the subject

This is what happens when you refuse to allow an industry to be regulated. Aside from the whole abortion/murder issue, our abortion clinic scenario is a travesty and a nightmare. When you allow an industry to function without any oversight whatsoever, this is the kind of crap that happens..and it happens all the time.

People think it's the exception and not the norm. I say open your fucking eyes, this is what happens in abortion clinics. They are factories for violating and murdering, and nobody gives a shit because they're too concerned about being P.C. and supporting underage sex...

while at the same time boo hooing that the women of our country are considered "sluts" by the rest of the world.

Just keep promoting sex among the poor, the diseased, the dysfuctional and the very young, while at the same time promoting abortion, and watch the poverty, disease, dysfunction, and atrocities increase daily....

I guess he missed when he went shove the scissors into its head. Then there would be no news and all of you proaborts could care less about this child. So cut it with the phoney outrage... :cuckoo:

It is interesting in how the media is portraying this story with their headlines. AP has a headline of:

Fla. doctor investigated in badly botched abortion

So the baby being born alive is a "badly botched abortion".

The world is upside down... :cuckoo:

If true, murder is a crime and it always has been.

What's the difference between what they did and actually going through with the abortion? The baby was the same age either way.

not much....one had its first breath outside the womb.

Abortions really need to be limited...to 12 gestation weeks max imo...

unless for the health of the mother, late term abortions should be banned, starting yesterday! the developing child is sentient at that point, and it is simply inhumane to make the baby to be suffer pain...imo.

I just wish we could all agree to that....

What's the difference between what they did and actually going through with the abortion? The baby was the same age either way.

unless for the health of the mother, late term abortions should be banned, starting yesterday! the developing child is sentient at that point, and it is simply inhumane to make the baby to be suffer pain...imo.

Sorry, I see no difference between abortions at 5 weeks and abortions at 23 weeks. We all know that the 5 week old fetus will grow into a 23 week old fetus. I don't see why it is any less human.

Sorry, I see no difference between abortions at 5 weeks and abortions at 23 weeks. We all know that the 5 week old fetus will grow into a 23 week old fetus. I don't see why it is any less human.

Freedom should be applied to all individuals no matter the point in their life cycle.

Take Barack Obama's mom. What if she had an abortion while #-weeks pregnant with Barack inside. Abortion would have taken this man away. Then we would be stuck with the Rev. Al Sharpton of the worlds. Then again, it was probably before Roe V. Wade.

Last edited:

What the hell does pain have to do with it? Why would it be OK to kill this child before 12 weeks but not after birth? It's the same child. Why do you think that at 12 weeks and one day it is suddenly worth keeping alive, but before that it is nothing but a worthless piece of flesh?

The Nazis used arbitrary reasons to select people they felt were inferior to stay alive or be executed. What makes your position any different?

it's simply less developed, at least the child to be, has no chance to experience pain...

And most importantly this is the stage where most spontaneous abortions, miscarriages, take place naturally...

it is the least harmful to the mother...

just some of the reasons....might even kill less developing humans...

Why do you object to it? Is this a partisan game of some sort, where it is ALL OR NOTHING....and the cause of at least reducing the number of abortions each year really means nothing to you?

Care

Forum List

Back