Lawsuit already filed in Oklahoma to declare the anti-gay marriage amendment

phadras

Feb 17, 2004
that was overwhelmingly passed by popular vote unconstitutional... So you see folks ONCE AGAIN the only way the immoral left can impose it's deviant will on the people is through using the Courts... Their appeal is oligarchist and anti-democratic... The left will not accept the will of the people...... Familiar? It is disgusting and another reason yet to vote Republican moreso... Fill the courts with anti-activist judges and end this attempt to thwart the will of the people...

phadras said:
that was overwhelmingly passed by popular vote unconstitutional... So you see folks ONCE AGAIN the only way the immoral left can impose it's deviant will on the people is through using the Courts... Their appeal is oligarchist and anti-democratic... The left will not accept the will of the people...... Familiar? It is disgusting and another reason yet to vote Republican moreso... Fill the courts with anti-activist judges and end this attempt to thwart the will of the people...

The Left has cannonized "The will of the minority outweighs the will of the majority, simply because if the minority's will is not followed, the majority MUST be oppressing them"

I still find it rather funny that these people seem to think they can get constitutional amendments ruled unconstitutional. May as well be trying to get the courts to say a cat is not a cat.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I'm from Oklahoma,
so If you wouldn't mind posting a link so I can read the story please!
to find one.. I heard the story on 1000 AM KTOK.. Am searching for a link and will provide same as soon as possible...

Thanks duck.
wow only 4 women from Tulsa huh...
That's odd cause Tulsa is full of gay people.
Maybe more will follow this bold step.

I like her reason for filing it: We do not have the same rights as hetero married couples.

Well, marry a MAN, and that solves your problem. All people have the same rights as everybody else. A gay man can marry anyone he wishes-as long as that person is female. A straight man can marry anyone he wishes-as long as that person is female.

If you want to get married for the tax breaks, and benefits, marry someone of the opposite sex. It's that simple. Don't like it? Too f-ing bad.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
I still find it rather funny that these people seem to think they can get constitutional amendments ruled unconstitutional. May as well be trying to get the courts to say a cat is not a cat.

When traditional American values are under assault, courts will be persuaded to do that and so much more. The proposition that "separate is not equal" makes no logical sense but is now law of the land. The 14th Amendment guarantees equal protection, but whites applying to state universities are "less equal." Does that make sense? Sure. All you need to understand to make sense of court decisions is that our entire legal, government and education machinery is set up to maximize the taxation, destruction and humiliation of working class, conservative, normal white America. Your failure to understand that guarantees your failure to understand anything.

William Joyce said:
When traditional American values are under assault, courts will be persuaded to do that and so much more. The proposition that "separate is not equal" makes no logical sense but is now law of the land. The 14th Amendment guarantees equal protection, but whites applying to state universities are "less equal." Does that make sense? Sure. All you need to understand to make sense of court decisions is that our entire legal, government and education machinery is set up to maximize the taxation, destruction and humiliation of working class, conservative, normal white America. Your failure to understand that guarantees your failure to understand anything.

William, this does not have poop to do with the topic of this thread.

Kindly refrain from attempting to channel everything into a white supremacy discussion.

William Joyce said:

All the more reason why electing Bush was so important. Now he must follow through and finish the job by appointing the right judges.

Like maybe Antonin Scalia as Chief Justice and Miguel Estrada as a new appointee.

I wouldn't be unhappy with Chief Justice Scalia. I kinda like the sound of it, actually. I also like how it would send chills down the law professors' spines.

Don't tell Merlin, but Tony is a white supremacist.

William Joyce said:
I wouldn't be unhappy with Chief Justice Scalia. I kinda like the sound of it, actually. I also like how it would send chills down the law professors' spines.

Don't tell Merlin, but Tony is a white supremacist.

Is he? Somehow I don't think Scalia would interpret the law with a racial bias. He is a judge that knows how to interpret the existing law as it is written.

Forum List

Back