Lawrence O'Donnell Mocks Ann Romney for Riding Horses to Combat Multiple Sclerosis

Stukaman

May 17, 2012
Lawrence O'Donnell Mocks Ann Romney for Riding Horses to Combat Multiple Sclerosis

By Noel Sheppard | June 19, 2012 | 10:55

Lawrence O'Donnell Mocks Ann Romney for Riding Horses to Combat Multiple Sclerosis | NewsBusters.org

With each passing day, the Obama-loving media stoop to new lows in attacking the presumptive Republican presidential nominee and his family.

On MSNBC's The Last Word Monday, host Lawrence O'Donnell mocked Ann Romney for having the nerve to combat her multiple sclerosis by riding horses

LAWRENCE O’DONNELL, HOST: In tonight's Rewrite, Mitt Romney rewrites the definition of an Olympic athlete.

BOB SCHIEFFER, HOST OF “FACE THE NATION”: I hear you've got an Olympic athlete in the family.

MITT ROMNEY: Isn't that something? Yeah, it's not me. It's my wife, of course. She's the athlete, but in this case, it's not her personally, but she along with two other people purchased a horse and have trained it up.

O’DONNELL: She's the athlete. That's what Mitt Romney just said. She's the athlete.

Actually, that’s NOT what Romney just said. He said, “But in this case, it's not her personally, but she along with two other people purchased a horse and have trained it up.”

Read more at the link.

------------It seems that the geniuses at MSNBC have stumbled into a new tactic when they intend on smearing a GOP candidate, while insulting the person, insult their family and attack their means of coping with disease and other malodies, that way they can be sure to offend many others who share their difficulties! How Charming! I only wonder why they didn't attack Anne Romney on her breast cancer as well. Of course, this will undoubtedly result in more people siding with the Romney's but this is from the drooling pinheads at MSNBC, they no doubt believe this will help Obama. The biggest problem here is that no one watches MSNBC and so this latest cluster poop will probably go unnoticed.

Last edited by a moderator:

yeah, yeah, and we all know Mitt Romney n-e-v-e-r mocked anybody....

....wait...

The former governor of Massachusetts grabbed tearful John Lauber and hacked away with a pair of scissors because he thought his bleached blond hair was ‘wrong’.

Mr Romney also supposedly mocked another student who was a closeted gay by shouting ‘Atta girl!’ when he tried to speak in class.

Read more: Mitt Romney 'held down gay taunt classmate and cut off his hair' during school 'attack' | Mail Online

never mind. :redface:

Good read and I expect more trash from O'Donnell what a sick bastard saying this is no knock on Ann and then proceeds to a bash a woman with a disease.

Yanno......................I'm kinda wondering how a 77,000 tax deduction for business is considered a "member of the family".

I'm still also wondering how a horse that you purchased for an investment can be considered an "Olympic Athlete"? He bought the fucking animal for a tax deduction (actually his wife did).

If I have a dog that wins the Winchester Dog Show, and consider them family (while taking a massive tax deduction), does that mean I have an "athlete" in my family?

Fuck..................no human is even close in DNA to a horse.................

Yanno......................I'm kinda wondering how a 77,000 tax deduction for business is considered a "member of the family".

I'm still also wondering how a horse that you purchased for an investment can be considered an "Olympic Athlete"? He bought the fucking animal for a tax deduction (actually his wife did).

If I have a dog that wins the Winchester Dog Show, and consider them family (while taking a massive tax deduction), does that mean I have an "athlete" in my family?

I'm sure they have horseS plural so why are you jealous?

Last edited:

....wait...

The former governor of Massachusetts grabbed tearful John Lauber and hacked away with a pair of scissors because he thought his bleached blond hair was ‘wrong’.

Mr Romney also supposedly mocked another student who was a closeted gay by shouting ‘Atta girl!’ when he tried to speak in class.

Read more: Mitt Romney 'held down gay taunt classmate and cut off his hair' during school 'attack' | Mail Online

-------------So you can't tell the difference between a Presidental Candidate and a member of the supposedly unbiased, objective media? Incredible. Maybe you better find an adult who has some reading comprehention skills and have them read this to you.

While you're at it, find out what the word irrelevant means, that describes your rediculas posts which truely show your complete and utter desperation. If this is the best way you have of smearing Romney then you better get used to calling him Mr. President.

Good read and I expect more trash from O'Donnell what a sick bastard saying this is no knock on Ann and then proceeds to a bash a woman with a disease.

----------I Think O'Donnell is trying to be the biggest prick on MSNBC, which would be somewhat of an accomplishment, like the worlds largest dwarf!

:clap2:

I'm sire they have horseS plural so why are you jealous?

You're "sire" (I'm sure you meant sure) that they have multiple horses.

Nope, not jealous, just wondering why a "common man" (as he purports to be) has a 77,000 tax deduction in a horse that he considers "family"?

Besides............are you gonna trust someone to be a "common man" if they don't know what a donut is?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uad9FsvS0mY]Daily Kos (VIDEO) Mitt Romney has no idea what a Chocolate Donut is. - YouTube[/ame]

-----------If it helped the woman to deal with MS, which is no joke, my Sister-in-law has it, then who cares if he got a tax deduction from it.

....wait...

-------------So you can't tell the difference between a Presidental[sic] Candidate and a member of the supposedly unbiased, objective media? Incredible. Maybe you better find an adult who has some reading comprehention[sic] skills and have them read this to you.

While you're at it, find out what the word irrelevant means, that describes your rediculas[sic] posts which truely[sic] show your complete and utter desperation. If this is the best way you have of smearing Romney then you better get used to calling him Mr. President.

What a Presidential candidate says and does is more news that what a self-professed biased talk show host says.

You just portrayed Lawrence in ways that are untruthful. Lawrence never pretended .. ever .. to be unbiased. Never. :lol:

learn to spell an insult before you lob one.:laugh2:

I'm sire they have horseS plural so why are you jealous?

You're "sire" (I'm sure you meant sure) that they have multiple horses.

Nope, not jealous, just wondering why a "common man" (as he purports to be) has a 77,000 tax deduction in a horse that he considers "family"?

Besides............are you gonna trust someone to be a "common man" if they don't know what a donut is?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uad9FsvS0mY"]Daily Kos (VIDEO) Mitt Romney has no idea what a Chocolate Donut is. - YouTube[/ame]

-----------There are already 2 different threads showing how MSNBC has altered videos to change their context to a meaning that they preffered. So why not stick to the topic at hand instead of going off on a nonsense tangent.

-----------If it helped the woman to deal with MS, which is no joke, my Sister-in-law has it, then who cares if he got a tax deduction from it.

So..............buying a horse you never ride, teaching them stuff you'll never be able to do, and calling in the tax deduction helps one to deal with MS?

I thought it was a bit more intensive than that. One of my best friends named Darlene has the same deal, and moving around helps more than owning a horse that might be allowed to the Olympics is.

Besides.............how many times have you seen that chick ride the horse? I'm guessing none.

----------I Think O'Donnell is trying to be the biggest prick on MSNBC, which would be somewhat of an accomplishment, like the worlds largest dwarf!

Lawrence never pretended to be anything but a tough prick. You assholes on teh right just love Limbaugh, Coulter, Beck, Hannity, O'Rieley, et al...

yet let one progressive or liberal fight back in-kind and you pathetic girlyman/boys have a group period and a collective hissy fit.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

....wait...

-------------So you can't tell the difference between a Presidental[sic] Candidate and a member of the supposedly unbiased, objective media? Incredible. Maybe you better find an adult who has some reading comprehention[sic] skills and have them read this to you.

While you're at it, find out what the word irrelevant means, that describes your rediculas[sic] posts which truely[sic] show your complete and utter desperation. If this is the best way you have of smearing Romney then you better get used to calling him Mr. President.

What a Presidential candidate says and does is more news that what a self-professed biased talk show host says.

You just portrayed Lawrence in ways that are untruthful. Lawrence never pretended .. ever .. to be unbiased. Never. :lol:

---------No doubt O'Donnell should pretend that he knows what he's doing rather than attacking and insulting people who suffer from serious illness. Of course his ignorance is probably what you libs find so attractive.

If your biggest problem is spelling then please start spell-checking all the posts on this site, it might keep you busy for a few years. :badgrin:

---------No doubt O'Donnell should pretend that he knows what he's doing rather than attacking and insulting people who suffer from serious illness. Of course his ignorance is probably what you libs find so attractive.

If your biggest problem is spelling then please start spell-checking all the posts on this site, it might keep you busy for a few years. :badgrin:

You portrayed a talk show host as 'the news media' in order to make a point -- fail

now go away

So..............buying a horse you never ride, teaching them stuff you'll never be able to do, and calling in the tax deduction helps one to deal with MS?

I thought it was a bit more intensive than that. One of my best friends named Darlene has the same deal, and moving around helps more than owning a horse that might be allowed to the Olympics is.

Besides.............how many times have you seen that chick ride the horse? I'm guessing none.

Hmmm O'Donnell was just fishing for naive peoples votes as they do everyday there, and your going to bat for him! :lol: seriously you don't think every aspect of working with horses or riding isn't physical?

-----------You might try actually READING the article before you embarass yourself any more than you have already.

NEWS ALERT!! Lawrence O'Donnell never disses Ann Romney's disease.

this is a fake news story.. Lawrence mentions how serious Ann's disease is.

but it's about fake tax write offs

Forum List

Back