Lawrence O’Donnell: Get rid of the Bible on Inauguration Day

Tack Hammer is desperate to have his "I'm the smartest guy in the room" fantasy validated.

Too bad he lacks the horsepower to pull it off. :lmao:

That's his problem. He is too busy trying to prove himself right in his own eyes that he doesnt bother actually learning anything or thinking things through. It's not that he isn't smart. He just wont use what God gave Him because of pride.

But thankfully, people can change.

No, not really. It's not about my intelligence, no matter how much you'd like it to be; it's about the hypocritical and irrational statements of yours, and the rank intellectual dishonesty that you indulge in.

That you'd deflect and try and make it about me does nothing to change the facts that I've described.

]

I think swearing an oath on a stack of Bibles is useless if you don't consider them to be worth the paper they're printed on.

It's clear Obama doesn't carry out his oath of office ether because he's a liar and a false Christian.

He should swear on whatever document he considers sacred. Maybe a copy of "Dreams of My Father". I heard he likes Harry Potter. Perhaps a copy of "The Deathly Hallows" would suffice.

Considering he isn't going to actually uphold the oath, does it matter?

That was my point. Thank you.

Taking an oath is merely a formality for Obama because he'll break his oath before he takes another breath.

I think there should be punishment for not adhering to the presidential oath of office. Or the oath should be changed and make part of the oath "upon pain of death I do solemnly swear".

Last edited:
Sorry, I simply don't consider you either rational or biblically literate, I find you utterly hypocritical and, frankly, about as intellectually dishonest as I've seen at this site.

But I also consider you an Adventure Mormon, hence the pic.

Enjoy!

Im not the topic of the thread, though it appears you want me to be. I guess I should be flattered at all the attention lately. But honestly, It doesnt bother me if you have to lie to yourself about me. Whatever makes you happy.

What I would love to see is you actually show some courage and have a discussion on the merits of an issue sometime. You might even enjoy it.

No, I'm not interested in you being the topic of the thread, but as I've already noted, what you post is irrational, ahistorical and usually transparently partisan or absurd. It I address what you say, you, by the nature of discourse, are included in that. Flattering yourself won't get you anything.

I haven't lied about you; anyone is free to read what you post and come to their own conclusions.

No. I dont think you have lied about me. You believe it. And I dont believe you're stupid either. You just know alot of things that simply aren't so.

No, clearly you don't, Davey, and you prove that almost every time you post.

That you're now lashing out about it is cute, but ultimately futile.

I'm sorry that you've been hurt so profoundly.

Tissue?
Why are you incapable of acknowledging the basic fact that sometimes, people laugh at you?

Such a fragile little ego you have, boy. :lmao:

I acknowledge that and have zero problems with what other people think of me.

Sorry that disappoints you so Davey.
Oh, you lying doesn't disappoint me at all. I fully expect it. :lmao:

Is this the part where I'm "worshiping" you, boy?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, it's just a continuation of the part where you always make yourself look like a clown.

Glad I could help you with that.
You have an inordinately high opinion of yourself based on nothing whatsoever. :lmao:

It's not about me, Daveykins. It's about you, and your stupidity and emotional insecurities.

Please fix them.

Please?

No, clearly you don't, Davey, and you prove that almost every time you post.

That you're now lashing out about it is cute, but ultimately futile.

I'm sorry that you've been hurt so profoundly.

Tissue?
Why are you incapable of acknowledging the basic fact that sometimes, people laugh at you?

Such a fragile little ego you have, boy. :lmao:

i suspect more people laugh at you.

but it's nice that you dave.
Perhaps. But I'm not afraid to acknowledge it. :lol:

Tack Hammer is desperate to have his "I'm the smartest guy in the room" fantasy validated.

That's his problem. He is too busy trying to prove himself right in his own eyes that he doesnt bother actually learning anything or thinking things through. It's not that he isn't smart. He just wont use what God gave Him because of pride.

They can indeed. I used to be a liberal.

Then I started paying attention to what was going on in the world. Amazing how some situational awareness can have such a big impact.

No, not really. It's not about my intelligence, no matter how much you'd like it to be; it's about the hypocritical and irrational statements of yours, and the rank intellectual dishonesty that you indulge in.

That you'd deflect and try and make it about me does nothing to change the facts that I've described.
You keep stamping your feet and insisting he's dishonest -- but you never seem to get around to proving it.

It's almost like you believe your say-so is sufficient. Surely you're not THAT full of yourself, are you?

:lmao:

No, it's just a continuation of the part where you always make yourself look like a clown.

Glad I could help you with that.
You have an inordinately high opinion of yourself based on nothing whatsoever. :lmao:

It's not about me, Daveykins. It's about you, and your stupidity and emotional insecurities.

Please fix them.

Please?
So...you're a pompous, arrogant gasbag -- and it's MY fault.

Man up and take responsibility for yourself, Zippy.

Please fix them.

Please?

I am what I am, Daveykins, and none of it is on you. But, again, this isn't about me. Odd how you constantly need to be reminded of that. Have you been drinking?

It's about how you've been hurt, and must lash out to cover the pain.

Why do asswipes like you always describe yourselves in your little tirades about others? Couldn't have said it better myself, when applied to you.

Why do panting children like you lack even the most cosmetic ability to comprehend when someone or something is irrational and intellectually dishonest?

Is it fear or stupidity in your case, tardlette?
Your problem is we DO recognize when someone or something is irrational and intellectually dishonest...and we correctly point out that it's you.

Now throw another tantrum, kid. That NEVER gets old.

we?

got a mouse in your pocket?

Please fix them.

Please?

I am what I am, Daveykins, and none of it is on you. But, again, this isn't about me. Odd how you constantly need to be reminded of that. Have you been drinking?

What you are is an asshole Popeye. A textbook troll. I'm sure it won't be long before you're gone.

What you are is an asshole Popeye. A textbook troll. I'm sure it won't be long before you're gone.

No, what I am is the guy who calls you on your bullshit, makes you run from your own words and slink away. I realize you're far, far to self-absorbed to appreciate that, but I don't really care.

Oh, and your 'threat' about me losing rep privileges?

About as empty as your head.

No, what I am is the guy who calls you on your bullshit, makes you run from your own words and slink away. I realize you're far, far to self-absorbed to appreciate that, but I don't really care.

Sorry, but it seems our mods have become a bit more lenient lately.

Two neg reps in less than 48 hours and your rep should be gone....as per the posted rules.

Meanwhile.......continue your usual boorish behavior and eventually you'll piss enough people off to the point nobody will talk to your dumb ass. You've already reached that point with me. End of discussion.

Last edited:

Keep up the shit and I assure you your ass will be history.

when did you become a full blown pussy?

Keep up the shit and I assure you your ass will be history.

when did you become a full blown pussy?

FYI that cock you've been blowing aint a pussy.

Last edited:

Two neg reps in less than 48 hours and your rep should be gone....as per the posted rules.

Yawn. It's all bluster with you with nothing to back it up. Just like your posts.
Meanwhile.......continue your usual boorish behavior and eventually you'll piss enough people off to the point nobody will talk to your dumb ass. You've already reached that point with me. End of discussion.

Oh, no! You're not taking your sand filled pussy ball and going home are you?

Lawrence O

“We will ensure that whoever delivers the benediction rejects the same parts of the Bible that President Obama rejects and most Democrats reject, even though every word of the Bible is the word of God,”

There you have it. Those are the only people now living in America...oBUMa and Dopeycrats.

But if Obama swore on, say the Communist Manifesto or Quran intead of the Bible, he would actually feel the need to uphold his vow to uphold the Constitution.

There lies the delimma. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back