Lawrence O’Donnell: Get rid of the Bible on Inauguration Day

The poster I was replying to, little Tardette, was spewing irrational and transparently dishonest bullshit. He does so all the time. Hence the nature of my reply.

That this makes you shit your pants in fits of impotent rage on such a regular basis isn't my problem, nor is your own pathological stupidity.

Deal with it.

Troll. When you can offer a logical and mature rebuttal to any of his posts, then maybe you can be taken seriously, until then you're just a waste of O2.

Logic and you remain tragically and utterly unacquainted, Tardette, and I can see how this frustrates you.

When all I have to respond to is absurdities, ridiculous stereotypes and historical inaccuracies and misrepresentations, no 'rebuttal' is really necessary.

You're clearly too stupid to see that, and you have my pity.

All you have is bullshit. Not one valid post on the topic, just bullying and insults, it's all your lack of intellect apparently allows. Even your pity is worthless, save it for yourself, you're far more in need of it.

Troll. When you can offer a logical and mature rebuttal to any of his posts, then maybe you can be taken seriously, until then you're just a waste of O2.

Logic and you remain tragically and utterly unacquainted, Tardette, and I can see how this frustrates you.

When all I have to respond to is absurdities, ridiculous stereotypes and historical inaccuracies and misrepresentations, no 'rebuttal' is really necessary.

All you have is bullshit. Not one valid post on the topic, just bullying and insults, it's all your lack of intellect apparently allows. Even your pity is worthless, save it for yourself, you're far more in need of it.

Nope, not at all, Tardette.

All you have is your inability to recognize irrationality and ahistorical bullshit, and again that's simply not my problem.

When I see bullshit, I call it 'bullshit'. You just don't like the manner in which I do it, and you whine like the upset little Downs Syndrome turd you are.

Now you have even more of my pity.

All you have is your inability to recognize irrationality and ahistorical bullshit, and again that's simply not my problem.

When I see bullshit, I call it 'bullshit'. You just don't like the manner in which I do it, and you whine like the upset little Downs Syndrome turd you are.

:lol:

Sorry, I simply don't consider you either rational or biblically literate, I find you utterly hypocritical and, frankly, about as intellectually dishonest as I've seen at this site.
But I also consider you an Adventure Mormon, hence the pic.

Enjoy!

Why do asswipes like you always describe yourselves in your little tirades about others? Couldn't have said it better myself, when applied to you.

Why do panting children like you lack even the most cosmetic ability to comprehend when someone or something is irrational and intellectually dishonest?

Is it fear or stupidity in your case, tardlette?
Your problem is we DO recognize when someone or something is irrational and intellectually dishonest...and we correctly point out that it's you.

Now throw another tantrum, kid. That NEVER gets old.

Tack Hammer is desperate to have his "I'm the smartest guy in the room" fantasy validated.

Too bad he lacks the horsepower to pull it off. :lmao:

Tack Hammer is desperate to have his "I'm the smartest guy in the room" fantasy validated.

I'm sorry you were unloved as a child, but your projection is just covering up your problem.

Why do asswipes like you always describe yourselves in your little tirades about others? Couldn't have said it better myself, when applied to you.

Why do panting children like you lack even the most cosmetic ability to comprehend when someone or something is irrational and intellectually dishonest?

Your problem is we DO recognize when someone or something is irrational and intellectually dishonest...and we correctly point out that it's you.

No, clearly you don't, Davey, and you prove that almost every time you post.

That you're now lashing out about it is cute, but ultimately futile.

I'm sorry that you've been hurt so profoundly.

Tissue?

lol.. i see you've met newby.

Tissue?
Why are you incapable of acknowledging the basic fact that sometimes, people laugh at you?

Such a fragile little ego you have, boy. :lmao:

I'm sorry you were unloved as a child, but your projection is just covering up your problem.
Is this the part where I'm "worshiping" you, boy?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, it's just a continuation of the part where you always make yourself look like a clown.

Glad I could help you with that.

Tissue?
Why are you incapable of acknowledging the basic fact that sometimes, people laugh at you?

I acknowledge that and have zero problems with what other people think of me.

Sorry that disappoints you so Davey.

Sorry, I simply don't consider you either rational or biblically literate, I find you utterly hypocritical and, frankly, about as intellectually dishonest as I've seen at this site.

Enjoy!

Im not the topic of the thread, though it appears you want me to be. I guess I should be flattered at all the attention lately. But honestly, It doesnt bother me if you have to lie to yourself about me. Whatever makes you happy.

What I would love to see is you actually show some courage and have a discussion on the merits of an issue sometime. You might even enjoy it.

Enjoy!

We do. Why else would we be dismissive of your petty mocking?

Tissue?

i suspect more people laugh at you.

but it's nice that you dave.

The poster I was replying to, little Tardette, was spewing irrational and transparently dishonest bullshit. He does so all the time. Hence the nature of my reply.

That this makes you shit your pants in fits of impotent rage on such a regular basis isn't my problem, nor is your own pathological stupidity.

Deal with it.

You confuse laughter with frustration. You will be difficult to get through to.

Enjoy!

Im not the topic of the thread, though it appears you want me to be. I guess I should be flattered at all the attention lately. But honestly, It doesnt bother me if you have to lie to yourself about me. Whatever makes you happy.

What I would love to see is you actually show some courage and have a discussion on the merits of an issue sometime. You might even enjoy it.

No, I'm not interested in you being the topic of the thread, but as I've already noted, what you post is irrational, ahistorical and usually transparently partisan or absurd. It I address what you say, you, by the nature of discourse, are included in that. Flattering yourself won't get you anything.

I haven't lied about you; anyone is free to read what you post and come to their own conclusions.

That's his problem. He is too busy trying to prove himself right in his own eyes that he doesnt bother actually learning anything or thinking things through. It's not that he isn't smart. He just wont use what God gave Him because of pride.

But thankfully, people can change.

Heck, half the fun in life is getting people to laugh at you. That's why we tell jokes.

Forum List

Back