Lawmakers propose social media hate speech checks before allowing gun purchases

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Lawmakers in New York have begun drafting legislation that would require potential gun owners to have the past three years of their social media reviewed before they were granted permission to own a firearm.

Such a phucking conspiracy , oh but since it's from this lying ass site its not one is that right.

Oh aren't you going to be so disappointed when you click that link and it just doesn't give you the satisfaction to use the source as your pathetic excuse to deny the information.

If you idiots only knew how stupid you are and you think your sources are telling you like it is bahhaah

What will they do with those who don't purchase firearms through the channels? Out of all that I own, only one has a paper trail. The rest of them came from garage sales and flea markets.

:laughing0301:

Such a phucking conspiracy , oh but since it's from this lying ass site its not one is that right.

Oh aren't you going to be so disappointed when you click that link and it just doesn't give you the satisfaction to use the source as your pathetic excuse to deny the information.

If you idiots only knew how stupid you are and you think your sources are telling you like it is bahhaah

download (1).jpg

Well, people are already voluntarily relinquishing their 1st, 5th, and 10th amendment rights in order to apply for permission from the government to exercise their 2nd. Right?

I don't think this would withstand a Constitutional challenge, but then again, in New York, who knows?

I don't think this would withstand a Constitutional challenge, but then again, in New York, who knows?

I think they're already checking social media accounts before letting people enter the country. I read that some place, but I forget where. It was a legit source. Either they already are, or it's something they are going to start checking.

Pretty sure it was everyone, too. Not just citizens of foreign countries. It was specific to the southern border, though. I believe it was a pilot type thing.

Lawmakers in New York have begun drafting legislation that would require potential gun owners to have the past three years of their social media reviewed before they were granted permission to own a firearm.

Nothing like a little control of speech to aid in gun control. Works for the Progressives in their gun control goals. Baby steps.

Nothing like a little control of speech to aid in gun control. Works for the Progressives in their gun control goals. Baby steps.
upload_2018-11-5_11-24-47.jpeg

Forum List

Back