Lawmakers exempt from healthcare plan?

Sponge

Rookie
Jul 8, 2009
I have read in a few places about Congress exempting themselves from the new healthcare legislation. However, none of those sources explained beyond that simple statement.

Where can I find verifiable sources on this issue? If true, it raises several very serious questions in my mind. A blog from some angry conservative won't convince me with rhetoric, fact-driven debate is something sorely missing in this current economic climate.

I have read in a few places about Congress exempting themselves from the new healthcare legislation. However, none of those sources explained beyond that simple statement.

Where can I find verifiable sources on this issue? If true, it raises several very serious questions in my mind. A blog from some angry conservative won't convince me with rhetoric, fact-driven debate is something sorely missing in this current economic climate.

wait just a minute here now. didn't that liar promise us health care just like he had? welldidn'thehuh? obamalied the economydied. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Another slogan fit for a rally sign is not the contribution I was looking for, sorry.

Another slogan fit for a rally sign is not the contribution I was looking for, sorry.

i don't think there is any part of the proposed health insurance legislation Congress would have to exempt itself from other than the proposed tax on healthcare benefits, and I doubt they would be stupid enough, although that does require a leap of faith, to do that.

Forum List

Back