Lawmaker: Rove involved in U.S. attorney firing

Here's the exchange that you are trying to sidestep lonestar:

Quote: Originally Posted by nodoginnafight
"Traditionally Republicans are more homogenous than Democrats because Democrats in general are a much more diverse group of people. "

Is THIS the statement you are asking for documentation to support?

if so:

Democrats Gain Edge in Party Identification - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

http://www.nd.edu/~cwolbrec/PartyID.pdf

(Page 64 of 66) - Multiculturalism and American Party Politics authored by Bass, Shana.

Republican Base Heavily White, Conservative, Religious

Lonestar: This from the first link you offered.

Quote:
In historical terms, the Democratic Party held a sizable lead over the Republicans in party identification.

Lonestar: This quote contradicts your claim that republicans have traditionally been more homogeneous than democrats.

I personally have a problem taking someone who lacks the intellectual means to master the sites quote system, seriously.

Again we find that this member's opinion rests PURELY upon the opinion of another leftist.

What American could give a red rats ass WHAT ANY LEFTIST feels about ANYTHING? They're idiots.

I personally have a problem taking someone who lacks the intellectual means to master the sites quote system, seriously.

Again we find that this member's opinion rests PURELY upon the opinion of another leftist.

What American could give a red rats ass WHAT ANY LEFTIST feels about ANYTHING? They're idiots.

Yup, been here a whole week and haven't figured out how to pull the entire quotes from one thread to another. Sorry. Myself, I look for other indications. But you are certainly free to make whatever determinations by whatever methods you deem worthy.

By the way - what makes you think the statistical data I provided was "the opinion of another leftist"?

That's different than what you said before.

No it is not... Your inability to recognize opinion is faulty...

Oh I see, your position is that there is no difference between saying, "He committed no crime" and in saying "In my opinion he committed no crime"

Then why did you try to distinguish between MY saying, "He committed a crime" rather than saying "in my opinion he committed a crime"?

What would the distinction be counselor?

You clearly believe that the former is a definitive assertion... and the other is qualified; confined to the scope of knowlegde intrisic to the speaker.

Sadly, you're being too smart by half; which is nearly always the case where one is found dancing on the head of a semantic pin...

The speaker is advancing their opinion except where they state a fact... with a fact being a substantiated truth; such truths are however rare indeed and never more so than in matters of jurisprudence... as indicated by the TITLE... prudent jurist...

A Jurist doesn't require prudence in matters of FACT. As such is only required where DOUBT exists regarding the FACTS.

Thus where the issue is judicial, assertions are a function of OPINION... Now where the OPINION is in line with the known FACTS... such is either intellectually sound and logically valid or it is NOT. But that such is an OPINION is as irrelevant as it is an obvious CERTAINTY.

Last edited:

Yup, been here a whole week and haven't figured out how to pull the entire quotes from one thread to another. Sorry...

To say the least...

Ya might consider ASKING SOMEONE if you find yourself ignorant fo the process...

We've all been new and we've all had questions... we're all anxious to see your pearls, and when you fail to post in the customary syntax it just makes seeing them that much harder.

So go to the admin thread where such questions are appropriate and your questions will be answered.

No it is not... Your inability to recognize opinion is faulty...

Oh I see, your position is that there is no difference between saying, "He committed no crime" and in saying "In my opinion he committed no crime"

Then why did you try to distinguish between MY saying, "He committed a crime" rather than saying "in my opinion he committed a crime"?

What would the distinction be counselor?

You clearly believe that the former is a definitive assertion... and the other is qualified; confined to the scope of knowlegde intrisic to the speaker.

Yes

Great! Now we're getting somewhere... You're being too smart by half; which is nearly always the case where one is found dancing on the head of a semantic pin...

You see friend, the speaker is always advancing their opinion except where they state a fact... with a fact being 'a substantiated truth;' such truths are however rare indeed and never more so than in matters of jurisprudence... as indicated by the TITLE... prudent jurist...

A Jurist doesn't require prudence in matters of FACT. As such is only required where DOUBT exists regarding the FACTS.

Thus where the issue is judicial, assertions are a function of OPINION... Now where the OPINION is in line with the known FACTS... such is either intellectually sound and logically valid or it is NOT. But that such is an OPINION is as irrelevant as it is an obvious CERTAINTY.

(Now ya see how that works?)

Last edited:

Becaues you seem to be too fucking stupid to recognize that the majority of posts made on message boards are opinion... You see, when a fact is presented the words "fact" might appear near the sentence or a corroborating link will be inserted somewhere in the post...

Noticing your stupidity has made me realize I should now probably suffix my posts with "(that was an opinion for any lib too dumb to realize)"... To be honest, I have found you're really not worth the effort, so you will just have to go on wondering if it was a fact or opinion on your own...

good point - I misspoke...

In my defense, I wanted to get to lunch...

lol I was just joshin. I'm bored as a motherfucker hoping to leave this desk soon. Got any literature on ghosts or aliens or time travel that would keep me busy for 2 hours?

good point - I misspoke...

In my defense, I wanted to get to lunch...

lol I was just joshin. I'm bored as a motherfucker hoping to leave this desk soon. Got any literature on ghosts or aliens or time travel that would keep me busy for 2 hours?

lol... No, but I've found the Conspiracy Theory sub-forum to be entertaining at times...;)

Becaues you seem to be too fucking stupid to recognize that the majority of posts made on message boards are opinion...
Hmmmm but you failed to treat MY post as clearly stating my opinion ......

Mr. Pot my I introduce you to Mr. Kettle

Apparently my intial reaction to you (hypocrit) was right on target - I guess I wasted my time giving you more benefit of the doubt than you deserve.

btw - when you have to resort to vulgarities - it does NOTHING to repair your damaged reputation.

But I will welcome your absence - your not really not enough of a challenge in a debate - and I'm not a big fan of hypocrisy OR vulgarities.

Last edited:
That doesn't apply here, its exactly what it looks like, a fishing expedition. Bush would have to testify about what they said and wanted and he never will.

What are you saying - that perjury doesn't apply here? Why not? He made false statements under oath and that has been confirmed by his own emails.

What has Bush got to do with it?

Don't you believe in enforcing the law? Or do you only believe in enforcing the law when one of your political opponents is at fault?

The bolded part, IMHO, presumes guilt... You are jumping to conclusions on what you preceive to be facts, not actual facts...

Hmmm ... but YOUR jumping to conclusions is perfectly aceptable. Apparently people are supposed to read opinion into YOUR posts when you clearly do not do the same for others.

Later - Hypocrite

What are you saying - that perjury doesn't apply here? Why not? He made false statements under oath and that has been confirmed by his own emails.

What has Bush got to do with it?

Don't you believe in enforcing the law? Or do you only believe in enforcing the law when one of your political opponents is at fault?

The bolded part, IMHO, presumes guilt... You are jumping to conclusions on what you preceive to be facts, not actual facts...

Hmmm ... but YOUR jumping to conclusions is perfectly aceptable.

You admitted you did it and apologized for doing it, asshat...

Later, lightweight...

Later, lightweight...

Yes, apparently only ONE OF US was man enough to apologize for expressing opinion as fact while the other sniveling punk tried to hide behind an assumption of opinion that he was unwilling to offer to others.

You're exposed - hypocrite

Well, all's wel now that the unions, AIG, Goldman Sachs and Rahm Emanuel are running things.
No worries.

Hmmmm but you failed to treat MY post as clearly stating my opinion ......
Do you not read? I told you that you weren't worth the effort... Do you need further clarification?

Mr. Pot my I introduce you to Mr. Kettle
Find a mirror while you're at it...

Apparently my intial reaction to you (hypocrit) was right on target - I guess I wasted my time giving you more benefit of the doubt than you deserve.
Aparently I was right about chalking you up as another looney leftist hell bent on sticking it to Karl Rove...

btw - when you have to resort to vulgarities - it does NOTHING to repair your damaged reputation.
I'm not worried about what some leftist believes is a damaged reputation... Spicy conversation is rampant here... If you don't put on thicker skin I imagine you won't last long here...

But I will welcome your absence - your not really not enough of a challenge in a debate - and I'm not a big fan of hypocrisy OR vulgarities.
You have yet to prove yourself a worthy oponent... So far I'm not impressed with many aspects of your style... Neither are some other posters here in this thread alone...

Perhaps you'll evolve one day... I'll keep you off ignore to see if you do - and for someone to laugh at...lol

Later, lightweight...

Yes, apparently only ONE OF US was man enough to apologize for expressing opinion as fact while the other sniveling punk tried to hide behind an assumption of opinion that he was unwilling to offer to others.

You're exposed - hypocrite

Ooooooo..... Gasp! How will I go on living?

I'm finding that a lot of my assumptions about you are correct...:lol:

Forum List

Back