Lawmaker Calls For Ending Aid To Egypt...

Blowback will blow back our way on this at some point. Beware of those unintended consequences. Our Government bought & paid for this. Now American Taxpayers will have to pay the price. Both in blood & treasure.

Read once in awhile, instead of being such a war-mongering blowhard.

I'm not Warmongering at all. I'm actually doing the exact opposite. I didn't support my Nation funding this farce. And i still don't. I'm merely pointing out the fact there will likely be Blowback on this at some point. American Taxpayers/Citizens will pay for this in blood & treasure. It is what it is.

You talk like a warmonger. Making an immediate enemy of a person and a state before we know how things shake out, is either warmongering or stupidity. Your choice. :dunno:

Read once in awhile, instead of being such a war-mongering blowhard.

I'm not Warmongering at all. I'm actually doing the exact opposite. I didn't support my Nation funding this farce. And i still don't. I'm merely pointing out the fact there will likely be Blowback on this at some point. American Taxpayers/Citizens will pay for this in blood & treasure. It is what it is.

You talk like a warmonger. Making an immediate enemy of a person and a state before we know how things shake out, is either warmongering or stupidity. Your choice. :dunno:

Not making an enemy out of anyone. I don't have to support my Government forcing American Citizens/Taxpayers to fund these kinds of farces. That's my right. I'm merely pointing out truth & reality. We will likely regret our Government supporting & funding this farce. I stand by my belief in that.

The T -

Absolutely. Go it alone, and stop trying to pressure peace-loving countries into fighting your insane wars.

Why did Brits or Poles or Danes fight and die in Korea, Viet Nam or Iraq?

Which country wanted to fight those wars?

Your problem is that you're stuck in a TIME WARP.

The World has changed since the advent of NATO.

Think about it.

The T -

Absolutely. Go it alone, and stop trying to pressure peace-loving countries into fighting your insane wars.

Why did Brits or Poles or Danes fight and die in Korea, Viet Nam or Iraq?

Which country wanted to fight those wars?

Their governments chose to send forces for their own political reasons.

Their governments chose to send forces for their own political reasons.

True - but in some cases that reason has been because a US representative has threatened the country's abilty to trade with thr US.

The US absolutely bullied countries into going into Viat Nam, as recently released records have shown. I suspect much the same occured with Iraq and (to a lesser extent) Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back