Lawless London: worried residents building barricades around their homes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Lawless London: Worried residents building BARRICADES around their homes
Shocking pictures show large wooden barricades have been put up around property in the posh West London neighbourhood.

The famous annual carnival celebrating British African-Caribbean will see hundreds of thousands of people flock to the area to enjoy the colourful parade and street food.

But the event has been marred with violence in the past, with multiple stabbings and violent attacks occurring previously.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is getting pretty bad over there, it is amazing how many Trump haters seem to think it's all fake lol. Try going their loons. Just like the two who rode bikes well they thought the same thing that's why they set out to ride the bikes lol...... We know how they ended up.

Shocking pictures show large wooden barricades have been put up around property in the posh West London neighbourhood.

The famous annual carnival celebrating British African-Caribbean will see hundreds of thousands of people flock to the area to enjoy the colourful parade and street food.

But the event has been marred with violence in the past, with multiple stabbings and violent attacks occurring previously.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is getting pretty bad over there, it is amazing how many Trump haters seem to think it's all fake lol. Try going their loons. Just like the two who rode bikes well they thought the same thing that's why they set out to ride the bikes lol...... We know how they ended up.

Its getting bad because of conservative austerity policies.

Bobbies on beat slashed by a third

The carnival was a lot worse in the 70s when it used to lead to riots.

You live in a small town, don't you?

I used to live in that neighborhood.

It's been gentrified.

It's getting bad, Jackass, because of YOUR progressive liberal policies of both inviting scum into your country while disarming its own people.

It's been gentrified.
Years ago my employer used to have offices in Ladbroke Grove.There were dealers sitting on the wall outside openly selling narcotics. It was an eye opener. I blame Hugh Grant.

it is not clear to me just what tainted is trying to say-----people riot BECAUSE there are too few
cops around?

It's getting bad, Jackass, because of YOUR progressive liberal policies of both inviting scum into your country while disarming its own people.
The people who attend this event are British. Please do some research before spewing up the half baked shit in your head.

Years ago my employer used to have offices in Ladbroke Grove.There were dealers sitting on the wall outside openly selling narcotics. It was an eye opener. I blame Hugh Grant.

I've been over to my old place a few times over the last couple of years. I'm amazed at what has happened. They've turned the building into multi-million pound flats.

The people who attend this event are British. Please do some research before spewing up the half baked shit in your head.

sheeeesh ----we have a yearly CARIBBEAN parade in my town-----save a few American spectators---it is DOMINATED by island people----speaking Patois----dancing around in odd costumes------etc ----some bits of violence---
every year---galvanized by alcohol
is dominated

I've been over to my old place a few times over the last couple of years. I'm amazed at what has happened. They've turned the building into multi-million pound flats.
Most of London has gone the same way. Local people being pushed further and further out of town.

sheeeesh ----we have a yearly CARIBBEAN parade in my town-----save a few American spectators---it is DOMINATED by island people----speaking Patois----dancing around in odd costumes------etc ----some bits of violence---
is dominated
I went to one in Key West a few years back. Had a great time. No trouble at all.

is dominated
I went to one in Key West a few years back. Had a great time. No trouble at all.

the only "key west" I know is in Florida USA---my dad was stationed there for a while whilst in
the NAVY ---world war II------I think they used part of it as a POW PRISON ??? not sure

High-testosterone Blacks congregating en-masse with drink and drugs. The outcome's always the same.

The outcome is they intimidate you and your fellow high-estrogen cigarettes congregating with purses and heels?

High-testosterone Blacks congregating en-masse with drink and drugs. The outcome's always the same.

The outcome is they intimidate you and your fellow high-estrogen cigarettes congregating with purses and heels?

Unk, we all know that, deep down, you're trying as hard as you can to be funny but, as ever, you're falling very short of the required mark. Back to the drawing board, son.

And their intelligence can't figure out why sites like the Voice of Europe is taken down / banned, they can't figure out why Tommy Robinson was put in jail just to shut him up, they can't figure out why the NWO puts illegals before their own natural born citiznes that is way to complicated for the minds of losers to figure out.

lets deny these many articles too..

upload_2018-8-30_10-29-56.png

Voice of Europe

WOW BANNING GUNS WORKS TOO to the US IDIOTS who want to gun grab...

upload_2018-8-30_10-31-24.png

Forum List

Back