Lawless extremists pledge their lives against Obama’s gun grab

Kennedy and Johnson experienced the same thing when governors and state authorities refused to protect civil rights of "blacks."

The "Commander-in-Chief" always has the option of sending in the military and replacing these Utah sheriffs.

:lol:

I can only hope and pray that THIS is route the President chooses.

Call out the troops to suppress a few sheriffs.

Cuz nothing says "you can trust us never to use the military to oppress you" like sending in the military to oppress.

Let's hope he does it in February. We'll need something cool to watch on TV. Maybe Budweiser can sponsor the tanks.

Asshole nutters hoping and praying for civil unrest.

The bottom line is that if the white house gave orders to confiscate weapons (assault or otherwise), elements of the military would rebel (as many also privately own weapons) and tens of thousands would join in a rebellion against such action. Most likely, civil war would ensue.

Boy, the idea of civil war sure is exciting isn't it? Makes ya feel super important. Yer a freedom fighter!!!! Go team you.

There's not going to be a civil war. No one's taking your stupid guns. Your fantasy life is just that, a fantasy. Go back to your gray, boring reality.

Kennedy and Johnson experienced the same thing when governors and state authorities in the Southern States refused to protect the civil rights of "blacks."

The "Commander-in-Chief" always has the option of sending in the military and replacing these Utah sheriffs.

So as a typical facist liberal you propose the federal govt remove duly elected officials and replace them with their own appointed officials right? You freaking piece of shit, that's exactly what the Nazis did and the Soviets did. YOU and a-holes like you, are the reason Patriots will NEVER freely and willingly give up their arms or support ANY gun new contol measures that come out of DC. You pieces of shit have no concept of what the Constitution means or of what it means to be a free people. You're sheeple, you need mammy govt to keep you on it's teat because you're too weak, too irresponsible and too worhless to take care of yourselves. Well many of us aren't and many of us will stand and fight to stop scumbags like you from trampling on our Constitution

Last edited:
What? Killing the enemy? So do I.

The women and children? Really? Thank God you never served.

I did serve and woman and children die in war, it sucks but it is what it is, and if a village is giving aid and comfort to the enemy, they ARE the enemy and need to be eliminated. During WWII we killed tens of thousands of German, European and Japanese woman and children when we carpet bombed enemy cities or enemy occupied cities in an attempt to either destroy the enemy in those cities in the cases of European ones and to destroy the people's will to carry on the war in the case of German and Japanese cities. By the way scrote, I served four years as a Marine Rifleman being honoarbly disharged as a Corporal. Run along now pansy, it's obviously YOU are the one that never serverd............well other than fries with the burger that is.

Those were not the rules in Nam, jtpr312. Those villagers were giving "aid" to the enemy because the enemy would kill them if they did not. So your logic says that we should kill the women and children to stop them from giving "aid". So Calley's folks saved the village by killing the people. addendum: I served three times longer than you in the airborne infantry before leaving to go to graduate school.

If you had carried out your philosophy of war, you would have been in front of a court-martial ric tic.

The women and children? Really? Thank God you never served.

I did serve and woman and children die in war, it sucks but it is what it is, and if a village is giving aid and comfort to the enemy, they ARE the enemy and need to be eliminated. During WWII we killed tens of thousands of German, European and Japanese woman and children when we carpet bombed enemy cities or enemy occupied cities in an attempt to either destroy the enemy in those cities in the cases of European ones and to destroy the people's will to carry on the war in the case of German and Japanese cities. By the way scrote, I served four years as a Marine Rifleman being honoarbly disharged as a Corporal. Run along now pansy, it's obviously YOU are the one that never serverd............well other than fries with the burger that is.

Those were not the rules in Nam, jtpr312. Those villagers were giving "aid" to the enemy because the enemy would kill them if they did not. So your logic says that we should kill the women and children to stop them from giving "aid". So Calley's folks saved the village by killing the people. addendum: I served three times longer than you in the airborne infantry before leaving to go to graduate school.

If you had carried out your philosophy of war, you would have been in front of a court-martial ric tic.

That's the problem slick, allowing leftists in DC to decide the "rules of engagement" for the men dying in the field. As for your crap about saving the village, blah, blah, blah, a Soldier's job is not to save indigenous people, it's to close with and destroy the enemy usuing shock, firepower and maneuver. Those villagers didn't always give aid and comfort because they had to, that's bs, many did it because they wanted to, they were VC. As for your service in the Airborne Infantry, if you're telling the truth, God Bless, but you sure as shit don't speak or act like any Infantryman I've ever met, guess graduate school's leftist indoctrination rotted you brain for you, too bad.

You then are a potential war criminal if you believe "to close with and destroy the enemy usuing shock, firepower and maneuver" is to be used against non-combatants. In other words, you are a terrorist in the making. And :lol: I don't worry about a wannabee terrorist's opinion of my military service.

Forum List

Back