Lawless extremists pledge their lives against Obama’s gun grab

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF, any new gun laws are made into law there is NOTHING unconstitutional about that.

QUIT FUCKING LYING ABOUT IT

did those cops all sign a pledge to NOT follow the constitution?

These assholes did

You see they dont have a right to deside wether they like an order enough to obey it.

How well does a military work if the troops are allowed to say fuck you to the generals

Local sheriff don't take orders from the federal government.

Sorry.

They have to follow Federal law...even the ones they don't like.

What will the Government do about it when they fail to enforce those Laws... Send in the Gestapo and put the officers in re-education camps? I know it's what you want, but if it gets to that point the Government will be the least of your worries.

Crap, only three off topic replies in quick succession.

You are slipping TM.

Sheriffs in California ignore federal law.

All law enforcement in California at all levels State and below FAIL TO ENFORCE FEDERAL LAW.

EDIT: I knew there would be five..:lol:

Last edited:
Neo-nazis callng themselves liberals will not be happy until they have all opposition in jail.

They're all nutcases.

Crap, only three?

You are slipping TM.

Sheriffs in California ignore federal law.

All law enforcement in California at all levels State and below FAIL TO ENFORCE FEDERAL LAW.

EDIT: I knew there would be five..:lol:

It's the bath tub gin.

Lie to your selves all day long you nutters.

The scotus your own boys put in place have clearlyt stated that gun laws are completely constitutional.

Why are you not screaming about Scalia instead of Obama?

The scotus your own boys put in place have clearlyt stated that gun laws are completely constitutional.

I'm not screaming at anyone.

Why are you not arguing that sheriffs MUST enforce federal law anymore.

I'm not screaming at anyone.

Why are you not arguing that sheriffs MUST enforce federal law anymore.

Maybe if the Fed's started backing up the State's, instead of suing them, the States, might reciprocate? :)

You see they dont have a right to deside wether they like an order enough to obey it.

How well does a military work if the troops are allowed to say fuck you to the generals

Maybe, in some cases, more will come home alive, and with all their body parts.

Another bunch of stupid jackasses pretending someone is "Coming to take their guns".

Fucking morons need to stop listening to so much right-wing talk radio. It's rotting what little brains they had.

Another bunch of stupid jackasses pretending someone is "Coming to take their guns".

Fucking morons need to stop listening to so much right-wing talk radio. It's rotting what little brains they had.

“I’m going to introduce in the Senate and the same bill will be introduced in the House, a bill to ban assault weapons. It will ban the sale, the transfer, the importation and the possession. Not retroactively but prospectively. And it will ban the same for big clips, drums or strips of more than 10 bullets. So there will be a bill. We’ve been working on it now for a year,” Dianne Feinstein

If I am a owner of a firearm it's in my possession, even if I have it locked in a safe.

Possession refers to the exercise of dominion over property, holding or having property in one’s power. It is the right under which a person can exercise control over something to the exclusion of all others. It is a continuing exercise of a claim to the exclusive use of a material object. In Civil law, possession refers to detention or use of a physical thing with the intent to hold it as one’s own. Possession means holding property in one’s power or the exercise of dominion over property. By having possession one exercises control over something to the exclusion of all others.

In law, possession is the control a person intentionally exercises toward a thing. In all cases, to possess something, a person must have an intention to possess it. A person may be in possession of some property (although possession does not always imply ownership). Like ownership, the possession of things is commonly regulated by states under property law.

Legal Definitions: Ownership versus Possession, Conservatorship, Bailment, Intent, Violent Crimes and Gun Laws « The Just Call Me Charley Blog

Last edited:
dear idiot these assholes are talking clearly about the second amendment.

They are assholes who have jsut told their country FUCK YOUR LAWS.

I will decide what the second amendment means and NOT the scotus

Then you agree with Lt. Calley and what he ordered in My Lai?

shut your fucking lying pie hole.

Killing civilians in a war is NOT comparable to police officials saying

"I dont agree with the scotus that gun laws are perfectly constitutional so I will refuse to inforce them".

How about they just say " I dont agree with the scotus that black people are allowed to sit in the front of the Bus".

You dumb as a fucking rock

I thought I sucked at spelling.
I would refrain from calling someone "dumb as a fucking rock" until you can actually complete a post without a spelling error.
Or at least until you figure out spell check.

Forum List

Back