Lawless extremists pledge their lives against Obama’s gun grab

Better headline;
Patriotic Americans pledge their lives against Chairman Maobama's unconstitutional gun grab.

I hope they lose their jobs

In the first place, nobody is coming to get their guns, no matter what the Nutter blogosphere says. After the Supreme Court's rulings in Heller and McDonald, it would take a Constitutional amendment to accomplish that. Not gonna happen.

Secondly, if those morons use their positions to obstruct the implementation of the law, I'd gladly drive the 1300 miles to Utah and help shoot the traitorous bastid's right between the eyes.

NOBODY stands against the Constitution and the Rule of Law in my presence and gets away with it.

Your grocery go getter won't handle to many more trips I suspect.

I mean, you must have recently returned from California (drug law), Washington state (drug law), Colorado, (drug law) California again (sanctuary illegal aliens), Massachusetts (sanctuary illegal aliens), Washington D.C. (immigration law), and Washington D.C. again (Fast and Furious).

How many folks did you shoot?

Without pictures, it didn't happen.

Better headline;
Patriotic Americans pledge their lives against Chairman Maobama's unconstitutional gun grab.

dear fucking idiot,

the right wing side of the SCOTUS says gun laws are perfectly constitutional

You see they dont have a right to deside wether they like an order enough to obey it.

How well does a military work if the troops are allowed to say fuck you to the generals

Local sheriff don't take orders from the federal government.

Sorry.

They have to follow Federal law...even the ones they don't like.

See my post above.

Obviously not, the sheriffs in California have fail to enforce federal drug laws everyday for years. No consequences.

The top cop is the Sheriff. Not the FBI or the ATF, or the SS, or the local Police Chief. The Sheriff has the ultimate responsibility to protect and serve his or her county, and nothing Obama says has any weight in their daily duties. Nor should it. They are sworn to uphold the laws set fourth in the constitution and the bill of rights as they and their citizens see it. Obama knows this; he ain't stupid. He also knows he can snow people like Truth Matters. People that think with a so called progressive agenda clouding their vision.

Last edited:
The to cop is the Sheriff. Not the FBI or the ATF, or the SS, or the local Police Chief. The Sheriff has the ultimate responsibility to protect and serve his or her county, and nothing Obama says has any weight in their daily duties. Nor should it. They are sworn to uphold the laws set fourth in the constitution and the bill of rights as they and their citizens see it. Obama knows this; he ain't stupid. He also knows he can snow people like Truth Matters. People that think with an agenda clouding their vision.

Yep the sheriff is the most powerful elected law enforcement officer they can kick out the state troopers from their county if they want too.

see people there is a right wing fringe that thinks really stupid anti American shit.

The republican party plays them like a drum.

They want to kill this country by weakening the peoples power so they can drown it in the bath tub

The local Sheriff is also ELECTED. So if the sheriffs are saying this, you can rest assured that they have a lot of voters who agree completely with them.

Which makes them a lot less extremist than the MSM would like us to believe.

Don't feel bad though...I'm lucky enough to live in a liberal zone. Our esteemed sheriff posted a letter that essentially said he wasn't smart enough to interpret the constitution, so he would do whatever he's told to.

Kind of serves as a warning to the ppls.

dear idiot these assholes are talking clearly about the second amendment.

They are assholes who have jsut told their country FUCK YOUR LAWS.

I will decide what the second amendment means and NOT the scotus

Then you agree with Lt. Calley and what he ordered in My Lai?

shut your fucking lying pie hole.

Killing civilians in a war is NOT comparable to police officials saying

"I dont agree with the scotus that gun laws are perfectly constitutional so I will refuse to inforce them".

How about they just say " I dont agree with the scotus that black people are allowed to sit in the front of the Bus".

You dumb as a fucking rock

Wow that's an aggressive statement. Oh no? You're now claiming this is not a war of ideology and a war against Constitutional Rights?
The Constitution has always been about the right of the people no matter what race or religion. It was Southern Democrats that tried to keep their slaves from freedom afforded to all people. They forced the modifications to exclude black people. History has proven that to be fact.

Last edited:
the right wing side of our current scotus has recently reafirmed that gun laws are perfectly in line with our constitution.

when will you people ACCEPT cold hard facts

see people there is a right wing fringe that thinks really stupid anti American shit.

The republican party plays them like a drum.

They want to kill this country by weakening the peoples power so they can drown it in the bath tub

Translation: I look like an idiot because I said sheriffs must enforce federal law when they obviously don't...so I must deflect the discussion.

Expect 5 posts in succession.

Forum List

Back