Lawless extremists pledge their lives against Obama’s gun grab

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Lawless extremists pledge their lives against Obama’s gun grab​

By: Bob
Jan• 22•13

Of course, by “extremists” I mean senior law enforcement officers, and since there are so many standing up to tell the President and Congressional progressives where they can stick their fantasies of gun bans and confiscation, I guess I should further refine that down to the Utah Sheriff’s Association (USA).

Read the entire letter (PDF), and make sure you grasp the ramifications of the concluding paragraph.

We respect the Office of the President of the United States of America. But, make no mistake, as the duly-elected sheriffs of our respective counties, we will enforce the rights guaranteed to our citizens by the Constitution. No federal official will be permitted to descend upon our constituents and take from them what the Bill of Rights — in particular Amendment II — has given them. We, like you, swore a solemn oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and we are prepared to trade our lives for the preservation of its traditional interpretation.​

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Lawless extremists pledge their lives against Obama?s gun grab « Bob Owens

You see they dont have a right to deside wether they like an order enough to obey it.

How well does a military work if the troops are allowed to say fuck you to the generals

Jan• 22•13

Of course, by “extremists” I mean senior law enforcement officers, and since there are so many standing up to tell the President and Congressional progressives where they can stick their fantasies of gun bans and confiscation, I guess I should further refine that down to the Utah Sheriff’s Association (USA).

Read the entire letter (PDF), and make sure you grasp the ramifications of the concluding paragraph.

We respect the Office of the President of the United States of America. But, make no mistake, as the duly-elected sheriffs of our respective counties, we will enforce the rights guaranteed to our citizens by the Constitution. No federal official will be permitted to descend upon our constituents and take from them what the Bill of Rights — in particular Amendment II — has given them. We, like you, swore a solemn oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and we are prepared to trade our lives for the preservation of its traditional interpretation.​

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Lawless extremists pledge their lives against Obama?s gun grab « Bob Owens

How many is "so many" out of a country of millions?

The scotus of this country has already desided gun laws are perfectly constitutional.

If these fucks think they can just tell the rest of the government to fuck off and they will do what they want they have just broken the oath they took to protect and serve

I hope they lose their jobs

In the first place, nobody is coming to get their guns, no matter what the Nutter blogosphere says. After the Supreme Court's rulings in Heller and McDonald, it would take a Constitutional amendment to accomplish that. Not gonna happen.

Secondly, if those morons use their positions to obstruct the implementation of the law, I'd gladly drive the 1300 miles to Utah and help shoot the traitorous bastid's right between the eyes.

NOBODY stands against the Constitution and the Rule of Law in my presence and gets away with it.

You see they dont have a right to deside wether they like an order enough to obey it.

How well does a military work if the troops are allowed to say fuck you to the generals

So if an officer gives the order to shoot down innocent civilians because are passively resisting that's okay with you?

Last edited:
dear idiot these assholes are talking clearly about the second amendment.

They are assholes who have jsut told their country FUCK YOUR LAWS.

I will decide what the second amendment means and NOT the scotus

So if an officer gives the order to shoot down innocent civilians because are vocally resisting that's okay with you?

Okay? First off, why would they? Secondly, have you ever heard of Kent State?

The right wing part of the scotus ALREADY said IN WRITING that gun laws are perfectly constitutional.

who are these fucks to pretend they dont have to follow the law?

The "I was just following orders" defense does not shield soldiers from criminal culpability.

Nuremberg was proof to this.

There was another bunch o guys back in this nation's history somewhere, I forget where, who got together and pledged, as well, "Their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor"

Long tradition of that.

John Basilone, the night of October 24-25, 1942, The US Marines retreat from the frozen Chosin, Army General Anthony McAuliffe, Bastogne, "Nuts!"

Gun laws are PERFECTLY constitutional according to the final arbitor for this country....the SCOTUS.

these asshole need to lose their jobs for using them for a poltical back stabbing of the president

Then you agree with Lt. Calley and what he ordered in My Lai?

I hope they lose their jobs

In the first place, nobody is coming to get their guns, no matter what the Nutter blogosphere says. After the Supreme Court's rulings in Heller and McDonald, it would take a Constitutional amendment to accomplish that. Not gonna happen.

Secondly, if those morons use their positions to obstruct the implementation of the law, I'd gladly drive the 1300 miles to Utah and help shoot the traitorous bastid's right between the eyes.

NOBODY stands against the Constitution and the Rule of Law in my presence and gets away with it.

In Feinstein possession of assault weapons would also be ban

Jan• 22•13

The feds have already contacted the USA and in no certain terms informed the sheriffs that they would be arrested, hauled into fed court, deprived of their offices, and jailed if there are "problems".

Then you agree with Lt. Calley and what he ordered in My Lai?

shut your fucking lying pie hole.

Killing civilians in a war is NOT comparable to police officials saying

"I dont agree with the scotus that gun laws are perfectly constitutional so I will refuse to inforce them".

How about they just say " I dont agree with the scotus that black people are allowed to sit in the front of the Bus".

You dumb as a fucking rock

Forum List

Back