Law Firm specializing in cancer caused by fracking cases

Enjoy hotdogs on the grill ani. but remember; hotdogs cause cancer, the charcoal causes global warming and the tomatos in your catsoup was picked by illegals that got paid less than minimum wage.

C- for the joke, no offense. None taken. Dying is easy, comedies hard.

But I'm glad we got our miscommunication worked out.

And seriously, I've researched fracking fairly thoroughly and the sum total of everything I've learned makes me say 'NIMBY' "NIMBY' 'NIMBY', not in my back yard... no fucking way!

As always, you're welcome to study the facts (or not) and draw your own conclusions accordingly.

When I saw the flaming water, I got alarmed. My family lives near a region where fracking occurs.

from about 2 dozen sites, looking for facts that go beyond assumption. I have no issue with fracking.

But people live in abject fear of nuclear power to this very day, even though it's the got the greatest safety record.

The greatest safety record of what, exactly?

Enjoy hotdogs on the grill ani. but remember; hotdogs cause cancer, the charcoal causes global warming and the tomatos in your catsoup was picked by illegals that got paid less than minimum wage.

And seriously, I've researched fracking fairly thoroughly and the sum total of everything I've learned makes me say 'NIMBY' "NIMBY' 'NIMBY', not in my back yard... no fucking way!

As always, you're welcome to study the facts (or not) and draw your own conclusions accordingly.

When I saw the flaming water, I got alarmed. My family lives near a region where fracking occurs.

from about 2 dozen sites, looking for facts that go beyond assumption. I have no issue with fracking.

But people live in abject fear of nuclear power to this very day, even though it's the got the greatest safety record.
:lol: So you saw flaming water in an area where fracking occurs and you still insist that it doesn't get into the drinking supply.

:rofl:

:lol: So you saw flaming water in an area where fracking occurs and you still insist that it doesn't get into the drinking supply.

:rofl:

wow,

seriously, please do some research. You have no idea what we are talking about.

GOOD!!

No find the link where it states that methane is not harmful to humans.

I'm actually not being an obama to you. If fracking is dangerous, I seriously want to know.

Your request makes no sense.

Sorry, I posted on the run.

Many think the increased methane is a danger. It's not.

Worst case scenerio it makes your water taste funny by giving it a fizz.

GOOD!!

No find the link where it states that methane is not harmful to humans.

I'm actually not being an obama to you. If fracking is dangerous, I seriously want to know.

Your request makes no sense.

Sorry, I posted on the run.

Many think the increased methane is a danger. It's not.

Worst case scenerio it makes your water taste funny by giving it a fizz.

This entire Thread is based on some Supposed Claims by Unnamed People...

:)

peace...

If it's a proven fact that fracking doesn't cause cancer, an argument often peddled by partisan water carriers here, how is it that a law firm can make a mint specializing in cancer caused by fracking cases?

Hydraulic Fracturing or Fracking - Carcinogens Released - Land Devalued | Ashcraft and Gerel

From the link:

Probably because it isn't a proven fact. Statistically speaking, all those poisons in the air and in the drinking water are going to damage someone.

I wonder if they have done any experiments with mice.

The poisons do not reach the air or the water.

'Fracking' Report: Carcinogens Injected Into Wells, House Democrats Say
Carcinogens injected into gas wells, report says - US news - Environment - msnbc.com

Hmmm.....

Do you have some scientific or engineering sources that back up your claim? It seems that you may be incorrect here...

Probably because it isn't a proven fact. Statistically speaking, all those poisons in the air and in the drinking water are going to damage someone.

I wonder if they have done any experiments with mice.

Carcinogens injected into gas wells, report says - US news - Environment - msnbc.com

Hmmm.....

Do you have some scientific or engineering sources that back up your claim? It seems that you may be incorrect here...

neither of those links proves anything other than fracking uses chemicals.

fyi; You are confusing the term "well" to mean 'water well'.

Nothing is in the water or the air that is harmful. Your links don't prove otherwise.

A visual representation of Two Thumbs' when it comes to fracking...

head-in-sand.jpg

Hmmm.....

neither of those links proves anything other than fracking uses chemicals.

fyi; You are confusing the term "well" to mean 'water well'.

Nothing is in the water or the air that is harmful. Your links don't prove otherwise.
But you stated that:
They clearly are released into the environment. Where do you think they go from there? Does Benzene or any of the other 28 chemicals break down quickly enough that they do not reach any natural sources in the food chain or drain into actual water sources? Again, are there any sources that show the introduction of those chemicals are safe? You cannot assume that carcinogenic chemicals are suddenly safe. That is not how it works. The chemicals are being released. That has been proven. They are dangerous. That, also, has been proven. Now, what is causing them to be safe when used in fracking?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back