Law abiding illegal aliens

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
LAW ABIDING ILLEGAL ALIENS

I know those families that Obama wants to give a path to citizenship to. They do not have criminal backgrounds because they have not been caught, arrested and charged. They entered this country on a visa and have been here for years or they crossed the border illegally with children and had more since they entered who are American citizens. They pay some taxes and other times or payed under the table. They have business or work at jobs that are fronts for illegal activity like passing cars that don’t pass smog or dealing drugs. Some of those law abiding immigrants have family members who are in gangs and are terrorizing this country. Many of these gang members are American born.
To “bring these people out of the shadows” is just a joke. They will more likely continue their criminal activity.

Illegal aliens can never be "law abiding" when they broke a law just to get here.
You wanna' know about criminal background checks? Yes, many have no record of criminal activity because the NCIC checks only cover aliens from Mexico. All other Central and South American countries are not covered.

Oxymoron of the day. Law abiding does not go with ILLEGAL ALIEN. These people need to gtfo and if they want to come here get in line behind all the other millions of people who are trying to come here legally!

The irony within the democrat party is: Union members in this country go 100% to vote for them, incourage their members to vote democrats etc. yet when it comes to election time they get real soft on illegal immigration, especially coming from our southern borders. They play the tune, do the rhetoric--& cater to Mexicans in this country which is a huge voting block.

Yet--we'll get some Union guy on this board & you can bet he/she will vote a straight democrat ticket--while complaining about illegal immigration!!!! Then they are completely dumb-founded when they get laid off their union jobs--& see an illegal doing their job the next day. It's absolutely baffleing.

Last edited:
LAW ABIDING ILLEGAL ALIENS

I know those families that Obama wants to give a path to citizenship to. They do not have criminal backgrounds because they have not been caught, arrested and charged. They entered this country on a visa and have been here for years or they crossed the border illegally with children and had more since they entered who are American citizens. They pay some taxes and other times or payed under the table. They have business or work at jobs that are fronts for illegal activity like passing cars that don’t pass smog or dealing drugs. Some of those law abiding immigrants have family members who are in gangs and are terrorizing this country. Many of these gang members are American born.
To “bring these people out of the shadows” is just a joke. They will more likely continue their criminal activity.

While you make a good point about gangs, you failed to see that illegal immigrants inherently broke a law and are thus not law abiding. Here's the thing, if they went through the proper channels and methods THEN got turned down I would feel sorry for them, but they didn't, they came (or remained) into the country against the law. There's a reason we have to control our immigration now while we didn't before, people think our country is too perfect because theirs sucks. So they try to flock here thinking that life in the US is all "Leave It To Beaver" and shit, when they get here they find out it's not and with the illusion shattered tend to lean toward crime to survive here as well. It's a dark and dirty truth, but people need to realize that those who are here illegally have already shown they are willing to ignore the laws just to get by.

Entering this country without permission is against the law....period! And if it's against the law, they are ILLEGALLY here! Thus the term ILLEGALS - and if they don't like the label, too bad! Come here legally or don't come at all. It's that simple.

Illegal immigrants for the most part follow the innate human trend to move from poorer to more prosperous parts of the planet.

Each and every human being on the planet owns his/her existence to this behavioral trait. This characteristic precedes the establishment of human tribes, kingdoms and nation states by hundreds of thousands of years.

In reality, this is a tendency that precedes the human species itself since animals exhibit the same behavior.

Immigration laws doesn't stand a chance in hell of being respected when confronted with a biological urge so strongly hardwired into our genes.

Now we have this thread trying to establish a correlation between humans following the basic animal/human instinct to immigrate to wealthier parts of the world and a higher propensity for criminal behavior!!!!

tsk, tsk, tsk...

I have analized many amoebae and other protozoan life forms with a higher IQ than most of the members of this board.

Last edited:
José;1197589 said:
Illegal immigrants for the most part follow the innate human trend to move from poorer to more prosperous parts of the planet.

Each and every human being on the planet owns his/her existence to this behavioral trait. This characteristic precedes the establishment of human tribes, kingdoms and nation states by hundreds of thousands of years.

In reality, this is a tendency that precedes the human species itself since animals exhibit the same behavior.

Immigration laws doesn't stand a chance in hell of being respected when confronted with a biological urge so strongly hardwired into our genes.

Now we have this thread trying to establish a correlation between humans following the basic animal/human instinct to immigrate to wealthier parts of the world and a higher propensity for criminal behavior!!!!

tsk, tsk, tsk...

I have analized many amoebae and other protozoan life forms with a higher IQ than most of the members of this board.
Excellent point. I'd rep you but I don't want to mess up your pretty blots.

Originally posted by Ravi
LOL, Ravi....

And I would propose to you because, you know, we brown people from South of the Rio Grande just can't resist irish girls/women SPECIALLY those with freckles, red hair, blue/green eyes and everything that goes with Irishness.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But that was BEFORE Shogun made all that fuss about your body weight, donut comsumption, etc, etc, etc...

Ignorance is bliss.

But since we are all disembodied personas on the Internet, you'll continue to look like another irish american girl... Jenny McCarthy... at least, in my mind : )

Originally posted by catzmeow
However, we can't assimilate an unlimited amount of human beings and maintain our current quality of life.

Catzmeow said in other words:

OK, the correlation between illegal immigration and propensity for criminal behavior is a fallacious one.

Moving from poorer to wealthier parts of the planet by crossing a national border (legally or illegally), IN AND OF ITSELF, has nothing to do with a higher propensity to become a drug dealer, a thief, a rapist or a murderer.

But protecting the borders of your tribe and preventing other human groups from settling it is also a natural human tendency that has been observed since the first nomads developed sedentary societies.

So there’s nothing wrong with wanting to preserve the resources of your tribe, kingdom or nation state, either.

Once again catzmeow lives up to her reputation as one of the most reasonable anti illegal immigration posters on this board.

She sounds like a mentally sane individual trapped in a madhouse.

José;1197810 said:
Originally posted by Ravi
LOL, Ravi....

And I would propose to you because, you know, we brown people from South of the Rio Grande just can't resist irish girls/women SPECIALLY those with freckles, red hair, blue/green eyes and everything that goes with Irishness.

But that was BEFORE Shogun made all that fuss about your body weight, donut comsumption, etc, etc, etc...

Ignorance is bliss.

But since we are all disembodied personas on the Internet, you'll continue to look like another irish american girl... Jenny McCarthy... at least, in my mind : )
:) I don't have red hair and I'm not Soggy's dream chubbie, no matter how he wishes it. :lol::lol:

However, we can't assimilate an unlimited amount of human beings and maintain our current quality of life.

Which is what happened to Mexico in the first place. Their population exploded once they got freedom, and their economy couldn't keep up.

ever wonder why all those hard working folks that will do jobs no one else will do can't fix their own country.....

law abiding illegal aliens.......what a great phrase......:lol::lol::lol:

Which is what happened to Mexico in the first place. Their population exploded once they got freedom, and their economy couldn't keep up.

ever wonder why all those hard working folks that will do jobs no one else will do can't fix their own country.....

law abiding illegal aliens.......what a great phrase......:lol::lol::lol:
Because their government is corrupt?

Forum List

Back