Lava flow nearing residence (see picture)

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
sbr103014dAPC20141030024511.jpg

Brainy. Any clue as to where that lava comes from? I know because I'm an informed American.

Further, do you have any clue as to why the people hate politics in America today?

America was founded on Government. No reason to hate it. Maybe we should start thinking about it more and spitting in it's face less.

Brainy. Any clue as to where that lava comes from? I know because I'm an informed American.

Further, do you have any clue as to why the people hate politics in America today?

America was founded on Government. No reason to hate it. Maybe we should start thinking about it more and spitting in it's face less.

The government we have has nothing to do with the will of the people. That might explain the cartoon.

No matter how the people vote, the policies implemented will be the same. The system is rife with corruption. You would have to be naive, a fool, or a shill to believe that you had any control over this train wreck.

America was founded on Government.
Nonsense. America was founded on the LACK of government. Or more precisely, it was founded on LIMITING government. And that's what allowed it to become a nation superior to any other.

No reason to hate it.
There's plenty of reason: Government is ignoring those limits and, as a direct result, woefully abusing its citizens.

The government we have has nothing to do with the will of the people. That might explain the cartoon.

No matter how the people vote, the policies implemented will be the same. The system is rife with corruption. You would have to be naive, a fool, or a shill to believe that you had any control over this train wreck.

The Government has nothing to do with the people hating Government..............I'll write that down....Brainy.

Nonsense. America was founded on the LACK of government. Or more precisely, it was founded on LIMITING government. And that's what allowed it to become a nation superior to any other.

No reason to hate it.
There's plenty of reason: Government is ignoring those limits and, as a direct result, woefully abusing its citizens.

Our Country was founded on killing the Indians, taking the land, the US Government owning that land originally and only selling it to the people. The US Citizens never had this land unless they were Indians.

Even the Indians were not Indian..........

No reason to hate it.
Our Country was founded on killing the Indians, taking the land, the US Government owning that land originally and only selling it to the people. The US Citizens never had this land unless they were Indians.
Doubling down on your fibs, I see, while still ignoring the subject of the thread.

Back to the subject:
The Obama regime has been ignoring the will of the people for six years. The people's reaction is approaching the White House, as well as the offices of many elected Democrats, and will make contact in just a few more days. And the results won't be pretty for the Democrats. Only for the country.

No reason to hate it.
Doubling down on your fibs, I see, while still ignoring the subject of the thread.

Back to the subject:
The Obama regime has been ignoring the will of the people for six years. The people's reaction is approaching the White House, as well as the offices of many elected Democrats, and will make contact in just a few more days. And the results won't be pretty for the Democrats. Only for the country.

Fibs?

I simply stated my opinion and you can't handle it because you are in a PARTY!

Your inability to allow someone to THINK is the reason for America's mess! WAKE UP AND THINK FOR YOURSELF YOU SIMPLE MINDED SHEEP!

How can you not handle an opinion moron?

Well we got 'change', but we didn't get any hope, kinda of the opposite, as we got a 'mountain of despair', foreclosed homes, no justice, and the 'crooks' on wall street and the financial sector got away with the greatest economic robbery in world history known as the 'bailout'.

Well we got 'change', but we didn't get any hope, kinda of the opposite, as we got a 'mountain of despair', foreclosed homes, no justice, and the 'crooks' on wall street and the financial sector got away with the greatest economic robbery in world history known as the 'bailout'.
One correction:

The greatest economic robbery in world history is known as "Social Security".

Forum List

Back