Lauryn Hill

Moi

Sep 2, 2003
The ONLY GOOD place
I never liked her music nor do I understand why so many people do. If you ask me she sounds like a wounded goat. But I also think it's good that we have so many different types of musical tastes. But I've just lost all respect for her.

Why would she accept an invitation to celebrate at the Vatican unless she believed in doing so. Apparently, her only desire, from the start, was to step out on her soap box and insult her hosts. There's a time and place for voicing your opinion, but I don't think that time is ever when you are in someone else's house.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...=762&e=1&u=/nm/20031214/en_nm/pope_protest_dc

there was a rumored show of her on BET one night where she said she'd rather die than sell an album to a white person. I could never find anything other than a small news blurb on it though.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
there was a rumored show of her on BET one night where she said she'd rather die than sell an album to a white person. I could never find anything other than a small news blurb on it though.

Good, let the bitch burn in the ghetto with the rest of the cockroaches who think like her.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Well, I for one, won't buy one unless she'd actually drop dead on the spot. She's just like Barbra Streisand...empty threats and cowardly crowing.

Whoh. That's pretty low class insulting people's faith when they've open their arms to her.

I mean the whole Catholic priest-child molestation thing is brutal and I think it's abhorrent that the church isn't doing anything about it, but I mean there's a time and a place for everything.

Lately, she seems to be doing nothing but political stuff. I guess even she realizes that her music sucks.

Whenever I hear the thing about her comments about whites buying her records, I think of Eminem's comments about her in one of his songs:

"I bought Lauryn Hill's tapes so her kids could starve"

I guess it's not all that clever or anything, but it puts a smile on my face.:D

Originally posted by Dan
I think of Eminem's comments about her in one of his songs:

"I bought Lauryn Hill's tapes so her kids could starve"

I knew there was a reason I liked him! :D

I didnt recognize her name until they threw in her song there. shes a one hit wonder who wanted to jump on the "say something outlandish and revive my career" bandwagon. Sounds like a good candidate for the snipers.
and yes she does look like the preditor

Forum List

Back