Laura Ingraham tears into Romney and says "Shut down party..."

Uhhh--you felt the need to drag up a audio recording that was done before the election on September 15, 2012--:clap2:

What Laura Ingram nor most of this country didn't know at the time--was that the 99 weeks of unemployment became 99 weeks of vacations to millions in this country. 50 million Americans that can swipe a food stamp card--the $3.00 per doctor visit for your kids--and the cash for clunkers program that ended up in the purchase of more foreign made autos than American. Add to that UNION auto workers--and the Obamaphone people-that-climbed out of bed that day to vote for more FREE STUFF.--It's really surprising that Romney got that close.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Who could have ever guessed that 1/2 of this nation thinks like this woman. Obama's vote for REVENGE voters came out in force. Gimme--Gimme--Gimme. Jobs nor deficits will concern them--until the checks stop coming in. Then you'll see them riot in the streets.

Last edited:
Yes, it was said before the election. That takes away nothing from the point she is making, which is the same thing I have been saying all year.

If Obama is the incompetent, inexperienced, community organizing boob the Right kept saying he was, they should be able to beat him without working up a sweat.

Failure to do so says a lot about the condition of the Right.

I know you want to believe it has something to do with gifts to darkies, but it doesn't.

You know those taxpayers you guys always talk about who pay for black people's ObamaPhones? Well, the taxpayers get a trillion dollars a year in gifts from Uncle Sam.

Mortgage interest rate deduction is a hugely regressive gift from the government. As is the tax exemption for employer-sponsored health insurance.

The GOP lost because the GOP sucks at putting superior ideas on the table. The Right wing machine spends most of its time churning out anti-gay, anti-immigrant, and anti-Muslim rhetoric, in between manufacturing a metric ton of lies each and every day. The Right also does not take out its trash. The party is weighed down by hypocrisy and idiocy. It coddles birthers and conspiracy nutters and young earthers to keep their votes, at the expense of losing the votes of every thinking person.

And the bozos such as what we see on this forum continually return to the same old well for more piss every day, copying and pasting like good little bots. Never getting angry for being lied to by their programmers.

Wake the fuck up and smell the flop sweat.

Last edited:

.....And, now, she's....

....out, on HER ASS!!!!!

"Talkers magazine says the conservative Ingraham is the most-listened to woman on radio, with an estimated 5.75 million listeners a week. Talkers said that ranks her among the top eight radio hosts overall.

Talkers also says that Ingraham's departure "comes as no surprise to industry observers who have long known of the not-so-secret friction that has existed for years between Ingraham and TRN’s top management. TALKERS has reached out to Talk Radio Network for information but has yet to receive a response."

I... actually find that sad.
Conservatives need sensible voices. You might have disagreed with a lot of what she said, but Laura Ingraham wasn't nearly as radical as, say, Michael Savage or Monica Crowley.

I just wonder when the far right will stop listening to their cult leaders...
Maybe when they invite them to the pavillion?

Creep out from under the rock. Listen to a few different voices every now and again.
evaluate...
Think ...
think for yourself ...

Then come back with some ideas.

I'll listen to you then.

Forum List

Back